MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Kudos to GA - packing was top notch. Very discreet and nothing broken. The 'extra' amps of Test C were all filled 1.1 to 1.2 mls, so that is nice. I haven't cracked open any vials just yet, but I expect they won't be short changed.

You should clarify were you can or can't ship in the pricelist. Since EU is off the map it would save EU customers time when shoping. IF and when the shipping situations resolve you could announce it in the thread.

LOL it my birthday and due to get a TD.. cool.. @GenericAsia do you still have some test c in stock.. if not how long before the batch is ready... Also here a while back you said you were going to add test suspension and winstrol suspension hiw is that comming??

LOL it my birthday and due to get a TD.. cool.. @GenericAsia do you still have some test c in stock.. if not how long before the batch is ready... Also here a while back you said you were going to add test suspension and winstrol suspension hiw is that comming??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Some birthday cake or your awesome homemade muffins, I hope.
Lots of good wishes to you.
Have a nice birthday, whatever you do to celebrate it.

@jj89
JJ!!! Wooooooo!
How are you awesome thing?
It's not your birthday too, is it?

I just saw your post about bpc.
I found a thing about it yesterday, on a strongman training site, but haven't looked at it yet so don't know if it's rubbish.
I will post the link.

Last edited:
@jj89
JJ!!! Wooooooo!
How are you awesome thing?
It's not your birthday too, is it?

I just saw your post about bpc.
I found a thing about it yesterday, on a strongman training site, but haven't looked at it yet so don't know if it's rubbish.
I will post the link.
Nope, it was a few weeks ago though. I'm doing alright, someone let the air out of my girlfriend so I'm plotting my revenge.

Thank you for the link I will have to look at it later on, much appreciated

Happy birthday matey, don't worry I'll eat some cake for you so you don't have to

Pulled the trigger and ordered. Amazing lab tests, actually overfilled to 11ml per vial unlike a certain source on this board that claims "10ml overfill" but actually sells 9ml vials. Not only are the vials 20% more filled then those goobers, the prices are 15% cheaper on kits. Massive massive difference in value and anyone denying this is delusional.

I'll be sure to leave a detailed review on my experience. Cheers!

Last edited: