Gentech Laboratories : All users report in: They are Selling Fake Gear: My story

Gaia262

Underground Lab : Gentech Laboratory
Representatives Name : Gary
MESO user name : @GaryG

I am creating this to share my experience to protect all all steroid users who have searched for Gentech products.

20201128_070928.jpg

I Contacted Gary known on this forum as @GaryG who is the official distributor of Gentech requesting to purchase Primobolan , he informed me they have it in stock and i purchased 2.

20201128_074227.jpg

20201128_202721.jpg

I began injecting this 350mg a week ( a moderate dose for Primo) and began experiencing side effects . BLOATING, GYNO, PUFFY FACE.

I raised this with Gary who ignored my messages for several days even though he guarantees a 24 hour reply window.

I sent the samples to @janoshik Lab and the results came back.

IT WAS NOT PRIMOBOLAN I WAS SOLD IT WAS TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE

20201127_163958.jpg

What annoyed me about the entire experience was that @GaryG complete lack of empathy. He did not seem shocked nor did he care and stated "it is what it is"

1. He victim blamed me and said i should of done my research and ignored my messages
2. Gaslighted me by stating i didnt what i was talking about.
3. Tried to pass the blame onto other parties
4. Offered no real resolution to the matter

proof of the above

Screenshot_20201128-073356_Gmail.jpg

Proof of me being ignored

20201128_073600.jpg

TLDR : i baught primobolan from @GaryG the distributor for Gentech which was actually testosterone Propionate from lab results.

THE DANGERS OF SELLING FAKE GEAR CANNOT BE IGNORED AND THIS PRACTICE MUST BE STAMPED OUT. ESPECIALLY FOR VERIFIED USERS HERE.

I am now treating the side effects of this.

Tagging some strong users that will set things straight for good. I welcome everyone to join in.

@Test_Subject
@Silentlemon1011 @SilentButDeadly
@Jankauskas @Elistheman
@Akuj @OldieButGoodie @Ari O’Speedwagon @Iron_Yuppie
@Gymjitsu @Pineapples4Puss
@Human_backhoe
@Spokeonawheel
@Reno @MisterSuperGod
@Tren91 @FishnTom
@deepsouthiron @1Megaman
@bigpoppachump2
@BigDaddyV
@Cashton
@canadian mutant
@cmK9s33
@RunTrenFckTens
@LocalRoller
@marco11
@ItsDaBoii

Attachments

• 20201128_071604.jpg
    20201128_071604.jpg
    412.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 20201128_073600.jpg
    20201128_073600.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 20201128_074424.jpg
    20201128_074424.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 29
Underground Lab : Gentech Laboratory
Representatives Name : Gary
MESO user name : @GaryG

I am creating this to share my experience to protect all all steroid users who have searched for Gentech products.

View attachment 138686

I Contacted Gary known on this forum as @GaryG who is the official distributor of Gentech requesting to purchase Primobolan , he informed me they have it in stock and i purchased 2.

View attachment 138691

View attachment 138705

I began injecting this 350mg a week ( a moderate dose for Primo) and began experiencing side effects . BLOATING, GYNO, PUFFY FACE.

I raised this with Gary who ignored my messages for several days even though he guarantees a 24 hour reply window.

I sent the samples to @janoshik Lab and the results came back.

IT WAS NOT PRIMOBOLAN I WAS SOLD IT WAS TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE

View attachment 138688

What annoyed me about the entire experience was that @GaryG complete lack of empathy. He did not seem shocked nor did he care and stated "it is what it is"

1. He victim blamed me and said i should of done my research and ignored my messages
2. Gaslighted me by stating i didnt what i was talking about.
3. Tried to pass the blame onto other parties
4. Offered no real resolution to the matter

proof of the above

View attachment 138690

Proof of me being ignored

View attachment 138689

TLDR : i baught primobolan from @GaryG the distributor for Gentech which was actually testosterone Propionate from lab results.

THE DANGERS OF SELLING FAKE GEAR CANNOT BE IGNORED AND THIS PRACTICE MUST BE STAMPED OUT. ESPECIALLY FOR VERIFIED USERS HERE.

I am now treating the side effects of this.

Tagging some strong users that will set things straight for good. I welcome everyone to join in.

@Test_Subject
@Silentlemon1011 @SilentButDeadly
@Jankauskas @Elistheman
@Akuj @OldieButGoodie @Ari O’Speedwagon @Iron_Yuppie
@Gymjitsu @Pineapples4Puss
@Human_backhoe
@Spokeonawheel
@Reno @MisterSuperGod
@Tren91 @FishnTom
@deepsouthiron @1Megaman
@bigpoppachump2
@BigDaddyV
@Cashton
@canadian mutant
@cmK9s33
@RunTrenFckTens
@LocalRoller
@marco11
@ItsDaBoii

Damn brother

I'm sorry to hear you got scammed.
Moving Prop as Primo... that's some fucking shady shit.

Good on you for getting it tested!
Even better on you for posting this up and exposing these guys!!!

Where did you learn about this source?

Damn brother

Also missed the big kahuna himself
@BigBaldBeardGuy

He is like a seek and destroy missile for these shitty labs

So what you thought was 350 of primo was really around 300mg (since it was 86mg/ml) of test prop. How much additional test were you injecting?

So what you thought was 350 of primo was really around 300mg (since it was 86mg/ml) of test prop. How much additional test were you injecting?

I was attempting a Primobolan + Anavar only cycle.

Now recovering from Gyno from the test which i wasn't prepared for.

Damn brother

I was googling Primobolan and saw Gentech supplies these, so thought to message Gary and he says he stocks them so went with him. I used his Anavar in the past which was brilliant.

I am just trying to keep this as accurate and fair as possible.

Sucks you got scammed. Thanks for bringing this to light. Also sucks that you are that sensitive to test that 300 gives you gyno.

Lol @GaryG sounds like a fucking dick swab. If you wanna make a living off being a lying douche bag, be a politician.
I never understood why people put in all the effort to start a business and then fake their shit as if no one will find out. He obviously thinks he’s levitating four feet above the rest of us.
Sorry to hear you lost out man. What a piece of shit

Waiting for the defendant to reply, but it doesn’t look good In his case.. anyone else have good or bad dealing with this seller that can bring their perspective to the table ? I mean it’s pretty black and white when there’s been testing done but still good to hear the other side.

Damn that sucks does he have a threat on underground labs section?

Yes.

Yes.

Dude. That thread died years ago. What are you doing?

I’m sure [mention]Garyg [/mention] isn’t even around anymore.

Read the CURRENT threads in the Underground before placing an order. It sucks you got burned but if you read a little that would greatly diminish your chances of getting screwed.

Dude. That thread died years ago. What are you doing?

I’m sure [mention]Garyg [/mention] isn’t even around anymore.

Read the CURRENT threads in the Underground before placing an order. It sucks you got burned but if you read a little that would greatly diminish your chances of getting screwed.
Didn’t notice that, I’m surprised he even sent him any gear at all.

I usually order from his website which is live, and made the enquiry about Primobolan via email to him.

He just happens to of posted here before.

Ahh ok, check if he has a page on google for reviews or anything too.. if he does post your results there too.

This is like that one guy that came here asking about some unknown lab after he did a 1 vial test order.

The question remains: WHY?

Why wouldn't you invest the time to read a couple threads instead of gambling with these fly by night sources that bring nothing to table?

This isn't rocket science. If they don't have any testing or something more to offer than a g2g from some anonymous dumbass, don't waste your time or money.

why the fuck do people buy from shit unknown labs? Here in an idea that im sure no one with a brain has thought of before. Go on Anabolic Lab - Independent Analytical Lab Testing for Anabolic Steroid Harm Reduction and start there!! I mean what the fuck!!!! Spoon fed to all you retards who keep getting bunk gear!!!
Why in the hell would you reccomend a Lab Test Forum that does NOT have ANY recent tests....?

That link you provided is a waste of time. Does not have active members or posts.

the website died in 2019.

Shut your mouth and think before calling people retards. K?