Gentech Laboratories : All users report in: They are Selling Fake Gear: My story

@Gaia262
I am sorry to hear this has happened.
Are you in the UK/EU? If so please drop me a message on here with an email address I can reach you on as I would like to help you out.

1). So. The bad news is. I am going to have to get burned at some point. And I assume you have as well?

2.) is it best to buy small. And work my way up to larger orders? Or always look for new brands?

3.) thanks for being so helpful. You both really a light in a dark tunnel for me.

1). Getting burned will always be a possibility, but doing your research can help lower the chance of that happening.

2). Not necessarily. If you find a reliable source that's been around for awhile. New brands are a gamble. If they're serious, they'll have testing reports to go along with that list and email address they give out.

3). Glad to help. Keep in mind, there are no guarantees in this business. Some of these source threads make think it's like the stock market. Get in while it's good and get out before it crashes.

Thanks for tagging me always happy to help but I am in the U.S not the U.K I would do lots of research and then do some more also check recent reviews and ask people that are doing the reviews about results and reach out to the MODS they are here to help you I got ripped off one time for $500 bucks learned the same way u are but I had knots on my quads for a month from a shitty lab I won't name they have got kicked off many forums for messed up gear Meso is a very good place to learn but u gotta be thick skinned cause the people here will shovel it to you be ready

Thanks for tagging me always happy to help but I am in the U.S not the U.K I would do lots of research and then do some more also check recent reviews and ask people that are doing the reviews about results and reach out to the MODS they are here to help you I got ripped off one time for $500 bucks learned the same way u are but I had knots on my quads for a month from a shitty lab I won't name they have got kicked off many forums for messed up gear Meso is a very good place to learn but u gotta be thick skinned cause the people here will shovel it to you be ready

The Mods??? Tell me which one was the most helpful for you, as I’d like to contact that Mod so they can be just as helpful to me! [emoji106]

Sucks you got scammed brother. Primo is super expensive stuff also. So basically to paid more for testosterone. I would be upset.

Old thread but seeing Primo faked for test is terrifying for a female. Wondering if a simple roidtest would have helped point it out. These dbags forget that for a female, this faked gear can do irreparable damage in one shot.

Old thread but seeing Primo faked for test is terrifying for a female. Wondering if a simple roidtest would have helped point it out. These dbags forget that for a female, this faked gear can do irreparable damage in one shot.
They don’t forget, they don’t care. If they did they wouldn’t be selling ‘fake’ gear.