MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

yes 2iu a day out the gate is too much for many 1st time users. You start at 1iu and go up 1iu every week or 2 based on sides. Aren’t you doing 2iu twice a day— so 4iu?
I think it was a coincidence that I had a headache due to not eating for about 12 hours or so.

I'm taking 2iu morning and 2iu a hour before bed now and I haven't been having issues. So yes, now I am taking 4iu. But I'm not jumping it up any time soon, if at all

I think it was a coincidence that I had a headache due to not eating for about 12 hours or so.

I'm taking 2iu morning and 2iu a hour before bed now and I haven't been having issues. So yes, now I am taking 4iu. But I'm not jumping it up any time soon, if at all
Are you a 20 year old stripper— why be a smartass about 2iu when it’s actually 4iu. Much easier to coach you (for free) if we didn’t have to wade through your BS.

Are you a 20 year old stripper— why be a smartass about 2iu when it’s actually 4iu. Much easier to coach you (for free) if we didn’t have to wade through your BS.
Haha. Bro, I said I am NOW taking 2iu in morning and 2iu at night.
The first day I did it was only 1iu in morning and 1iu at night.
2nd day 2iu in morning and that's when the headache happened. That night I did 1iu and I was fine.
So the next morning,(yesterday) I did 2iu in morning and felt fine. So I did 2iu last night also.
Then 2iu this morning.

Still feel fine

I remember my first time doing opti hgh, one of the first shit I bought since joining the forum, water retention, lethargy, weird joint pain when lifting, teeth movement. Those side effects popped about a week but thank god no carpal tunnel shit. The worst side effects for me were lethargy and the pain that makes you feel like an old man, took about a month until my body somehow adapted to it, idk the science behind it but now I can do 6iu hgh no problem.

I remember my first time doing opti hgh, one of the first shit I bought since joining the forum, water retention, lethargy, weird joint pain when lifting. Those side effects popped about a week but thank god no carpal tunnel shit. The worst side effects for me were lethargy and the pain that makes you feel like an old man, took about a month until my body somehow adapted to it, idk the science behind it but now I can do 6iu hgh no problem.
Yeah on this 4iu so far, I don't feel like I am having any side effects. Nothing more than just a normal day. Lol.

I remember my first time doing opti hgh, one of the first shit I bought since joining the forum, water retention, lethargy, weird joint pain when lifting, teeth movement. Those side effects popped about a week but thank god no carpal tunnel shit. The worst side effects for me were lethargy and the pain that makes you feel like an old man, took about a month until my body somehow adapted to it, idk the science behind it but now I can do 6iu hgh no problem.

and how much have you seen your body change? Leaner, harder, tighter, more muscle?