MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

I once got 705 on 7 iu i have bloodwork on not opti tho, i think 100 each iu is true idk
It could be that it is true for some and not others.

Even for the same person, it could be different depending upon circumstances. I posted before about my IGF-1 crashing when dieting hard for a contest, on the same hgh (and more of it).

Question for you guys running EOD
Are you splitting the dose or pinning it all at once ??
Read some conflicting info
Been shooting all 6iu in the am fasted

Where is opti posting the latest HPLCs? The most recent one posted on his site for the 120s is from November

I just wasn’t sure if he posted them in this thread and I missed it, thank you for the replies

These are the last results he posted, to my knowledge. Same one's are on his website as well.

These are the last results he posted, to my knowledge. Same one's are on his website as well.

I figured there would of been new HPLCs by now, if those are the last test reports opti posted then im guessing the lab tests for the 280s were never posted

I figured there would of been new HPLCs by now, if those are the last test reports opti posted then im guessing the lab tests for the 280s were never posted
Looks like it was posted in Opti- Canada Thread because he sent in the 280’s for testing first, this was the post from Opti and the Lab Results for the current 280 purple tops he has....

397A7992-B185-44A4-BD3E-7C0B29C1C164.jpeg
B187D1DA-D821-46A9-B7DC-952D1136742B.png
Those are the latest postings for the current batches I would think he is currently running. I’m sure @opti can confirm.

Looks like it was posted in Opti- Canada Thread because he sent in the 280’s for testing first, this was the post from Opti and the Lab Results for the current 280 purple tops he has....

View attachment 143346
View attachment 143347
Those are the latest postings for the current batches I would think he is currently running. I’m sure @opti can confirm.
Opti confirmed this through email, said he’s been meaning to bring those tests over from the Canadian section

Well shit fuck
I have been taking berberine the entire time I’ve been on gh and just read it lowers igf-1....well fuck time to stop that shit
I was interested in your post you mentioned, I didn’t want to clog up Opti’s thread here so I created a separate Thread to discuss the effects on Berberine on Blood Glucose but more importantly the negative effects it actually may have on protein synthesis:

There is definitely a bit of bro-science in there, which is why I said "general rule." To be clear, that term is not and shouldn't be considered scientific, so I raise my hand on the foul if it was taken that way.

The 100 per 1 IU has been mentioned on here from other people as well, so it's not original thought. However, it does ring true for me. I tested at 4 IU per day, and had an IGF of 415. You mention the base level + 100 per IU, but there are studies to support that once you introduce exogenous GH, your GRF is significantly inhibited for the following 24 hours--not unsimilar to exogenous testosterone and your natural production. Following that logic, it would not be your base +, it would be the newly established level base of exogenous GH--assuming daily use or even EOD. That said, unlike the more predictable outcomes of testosterone replacement, GH supplementation is far from an exact science, especially in those who aren't actually medically deficit. Moreover, there are many factors, many of which have been mentioned countlessly on here, that have an impact on IGF-1. I'm not a doctor or a scientist, nor have I claimed to be. I can't tell you why 8IU doesn't do more for your IGF-1 than 4IU does for me. I can probably make a pretty good guess that it's due to your age, but that's not scientific. It is logical though. On this forum, your age would qualify you as an outlier. Hell, in my late 40s, I'm probably close to one in here as well. Finally, the law of diminishing returns is not static. I know you know this. You and I are taking the same compound and getting completely different results, because, in the end, it's not an exact science. There are a myriad of factors that, unfortunately, can't be quantified. If it were, we wouldn't have all these questions. I was trying to be helpful in passing along what I have experienced and what others have posted with their tests. I certainly wasn't trying be a know-it-all, which is why I said "general rule." Take it how you will. I'm going to keep using opti, getting blood work done, and posting my results. [emoji111]
Thank you for taking the time to type out this very well thought out post.
Sometimes many make claims willy-nilly without giving it much thought.
Your comments were more thought through than I had given you credit for.

I have BAC unopened, Exp Jun 2018. Should their be any concern of it effecting hgh? Stored in dark since I attained it 4 years ago.

I have BAC unopened, Exp Jun 2018. Should their be any concern of it effecting hgh? Stored in dark since I attained it 4 years ago.
Tbh I used a vial of back water from 2019 exp as far as I'm concerned back water lasts way past the best buy date if its still sealed.