MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

I make my own water, boil distilled, draw with what I guess is .09% and shoot into sterile vial. My Pharmicist just said boil it and you dont need BA. I'd rather be safe. 3-4 ius at night has my legs holding water. Tired as shit most of day. Been a few weeks, going to 5 days.

So they’re 14iu vials not 13...
That confuses me why is it his lab report says like 99% but this is 96.88% and higher iu per vial ?
what’s the other 3.22% if no dimmer
Or am I a dumbass reading this wrong

Jano has been talking about this for a few months. He now has better equipment which shows more impurities. There was absolutely nothing wrong with his previous method and I believe it was the same standard the rest of the world uses. But we are always pushing for testing here so Jano stepped his game up a bit. Looks like 96%-97% will be the new benchmark. At least for Chinese generics. I have yet to see phamra results yet.

My Pharmicist just said boil it and you dont need BA.
Your pharmacist is full of shit. BA is used to keep bacteria from growing in the solution. After the water is done boiling and is in the vial there is nothing stopping bacterial growth. Use BA. It’ll cost you $7/yr and it will guarantee sterility.

Your pharmacist is full of shit. BA is used to keep bacteria from growing in the solution. After the water is done boiling and is in the vial there is nothing stopping bacterial growth. Use BA. It’ll cost you $7/yr and it will guarantee sterility.

Honestly BA is not needed unless storing for a long time. I haven’t used bac water in over 3 yrs.

I don’t boil water either... I use sterile water I get 25 20ml vials for 50 bucks.

I have never got welts or infections.....

A test I wouldn’t mind seeing @jano do would be to test a vial of growth then reconstruct using bac water and sterile water letting sit for a couple days then testing again. See if the BA degraded any of the hormone.

Honestly BA is not needed unless storing for a long time. I haven’t used bac water in over 3 yrs.

I don’t boil water either... I use sterile water I get 25 20ml vials for 50 bucks.

A test I wouldn’t mind seeing @jano do would be to test a vial of growth then reconstruct using bac water and sterile water letting sit for a couple days then testing again. See if the BA degraded any of the hormone.
That WOULD be an interesting test. I always use bacteriostatic water, but obviously I would stop if it made a significant difference.

For such a short time it’s probably unnecessary. But from a harm reduction standpoint it’s hard to argue against using it.

My coach actually wants me to star going IM shoulders vs sub Q. What is the benefit vs subQ?

Not sure exactly... I have noticed it seems better for BF reduction at 4iu compared to Subq. I have never pulled bloodwork going IM so we will see the difference in numbers.

I’m trying to find a way to still run growth on my new schedule cause I can’t bring growth into Saudi.

Not sure exactly... I have noticed it seems better for BF reduction at 4iu compared to Subq. I have never pulled bloodwork going IM so we will see the difference in numbers.

I’m trying to find a way to still run growth on my new schedule cause I can’t bring growth into Saudi.
afaik it just has a faster release time.

I thought HGH & co were easily available in Saudi