MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Isn't that Intl into USA? I think I emailed him once from CA and got no response, went with Opti-CA domestic instead.

Thought it was

US to US
or
INTL to US
Why would he ship US to US and Intl to US? That doesn't make sense. That's why domestic shipping exits. I'm pretty sure Intl is US to Intl.

I asked opti if he would ship to my saudi address and he will be able to. That’s my back up plan if I can’t get a pharmacy to sell to me

Why would he ship US to US and Intl to US? That doesn't make sense. That's why domestic shipping exits. I'm pretty sure Intl is US to Intl.
What? It's the difference between him having to import them to the US for domestic shipping and blasting them from China or wherever for cheaper not having to deal with customs.....No idea why people are laughing your 99% wrong unless he does it differently. I remember the price list even showing cheaper INTL prices because its obviously coming outside country and you're dealing with customs instead of him?

and It is 100% not US out to international lol that makes no sense at all.

What? It's the difference between him having to import them to the US for domestic shipping and blasting them from China or wherever for cheaper not having to deal with customs.....No idea why people are laughing your 99% wrong unless he does it differently. I remember the price list even showing cheaper INTL prices because its obviously coming outside country and you're dealing with customs instead of him?

and It is 100% not US out to international lol that makes no sense at all.
I'm pretty sure it's not. Here's a novel idea, why don't you just email him and ask? I sent an email earlier today and had a reply within an hour. Let us know what he says.

I'm pretty sure it's not. Here's a novel idea, why don't you just email him and ask? I sent an email earlier today and had a reply within an hour. Let us know what he says.
Another member above you just replied explaining it is what I said. I have his old email and the kits were literally $35 cheaper and you think that's for US out to international? So he knocks off $35 per kit once he gets them into the US customs for some magical reason?

Logic dictates they're $35 cheaper cause you're receiving direct from China instead of the reship from the US.

domestic was $140/kit
intl - $105/kit

but you believe this is a kit that is already residing in the US to be sent out Intl? Why would a US person not just ask for the US to INTL price if all the kits are in the USA? Novel idea would be to logic it out yourself.

since your accusing me of the same thing you clearly didn't do here's the wording:

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING NOW AVAILABLE TO USA!!!!

Last edited:
Another member above you just replied explaining it is what I said. I have his old email and the kits were literally $35 cheaper and you think that's for US out to international? So he knocks off $35 per kit once he gets them into the US customs for some magical reason?

Logic dictates they're $35 cheaper cause you're receiving direct from China instead of the reship from the US.

domestic was $140/kit
intl - $105/kit

but you believe this is a kit that is already residing in the US to be sent out Intl? Why would a US person not just ask for the US to INTL price if all the kits are in the USA? Novel idea would be to logic it out yourself.

since your accusing me of the same thing you clearly didn't do here's the wording:

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING NOW AVAILABLE TO USA!!!!
International shipping is $50. Domestic is $15. One kit is the same price for both. 140/105. It does get incrementally cheaper the more you buy in bulk international. I'd just ask him. Good luck.

International shipping is $50. Domestic is $15. One kit is the same price for both. 140/105. It does get incrementally cheaper the more you buy in bulk international. I'd just ask him. Good luck.

So your logic is doing the cost on a guy ordering 1 kit with shipping Intl vs Domestic?

5 kits from intl - 575

5 kits dom - 665

International shipping is $50 because its coming in from China bud. I'm just gonna leave it at this I don't think you're comprehending that Intl means he ships your packs from the manufacturer in China.

Just ordered my blood test for his 120s. (Igf-1)
I know the results he has from Jano came back higher than 12 IU per vial, but I am reconstituting it with 120ml bac water anyways.
I am on 4iu daily. 2iu morning and 2iu night before bed.
I will post results after I receive.
I have been on for like 2 weeks now. Should I wait longer?

I know the results he has from Jano came back higher than 12 IU per vial, but I am reconstituting it with 120ml bac water anyways.
I've always waited at least a month, although I've heard 6 weeks is the safest bet.

I've always waited at least a month, although I've heard 6 weeks is the safest bet.
I thought I had seen 3 weeks or so, but I could be wrong.

I plan on starting my AAS cycle soon, and I want to get the test level results at the same time I do the igf prior to my AAS cycle. I've already paid for the panels at labsmd. I can wait if needed though.

I got my results after being on for about 2.5 weeks.

I got my results after being on for about 2.5 weeks.
Yeah that's basically what I'm doing. Around 2 1/2 to 3 weeks at 4iu spilt daily. 7 days a week.

What's the best way you feel when you take your test.
My testing will be done around 1:15 in the afternoon and I normally take my first injection around 6:00 a.m. in the morning.

Now that I think about it, might be better to take my blood test first thing in the morning so I don't have to fast the whole fucking day until after 1 LOL. Just thought about that. Haha.

Now that I think about it, might be better to take my blood test first thing in the morning so I don't have to fast the whole fucking day until after 1 LOL. Just thought about that. Haha.
Cool, we both started about the same time, and dose. I'm only doing 5 days weekly though. I do Trt test, and just added 200 a week Deca to try pain relief in joints. I've been holding water, have you noticed any sides?