MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Yeah that's basically what I'm doing. Around 2 1/2 to 3 weeks at 4iu spilt daily. 7 days a week.

What's the best way you feel when you take your test.
My testing will be done around 1:15 in the afternoon and I normally take my first injection around 6:00 a.m. in the morning.
Conventional wisdom is 10IU, three hours before testing. I was on 4IU at the time and only took 4IU three hours before. IGF was 415.

Cool, we both started about the same time, and dose. I'm only doing 5 days weekly though. I do Trt test, and just added 200 a week Deca to try pain relief in joints. I've been holding water, have you noticed any sides?
I haven't had any side effects that I've noticed. I have woken up the past couple days with my fingers hurting a little bit(carpel tunnel)??? . But it goes away after one or two minutes of waking up.
That also could be because of a intensive job I had to do the other day LOL.

Conventional wisdom is 10IU, three hours before testing. I was on 4IU at the time and only took 4IU three hours before. IGF was 415.
Yeah I remember reading that, but I was under the assumption with my thinking that you would just want to stick to the normal dose that you are taking to see what your igf levels are during the day. Instead of trying to up it to an amount you don't normally do everyday and get false results on what your body is actually doing at the time when you take the blood test.
If that makes sense.

No... you’re thinking of a serum test. For igf-1 just take your usual daily dose. No timing needed either

I would get Omnitrope from my HRT clinic and Seros from sources years past

when legit GenSci Jins became available (Mexico, HK, Russia and now Xhina Kits) I switched to those because of price and no bloat or weird pains like some of the old China color tops, Angtropin and Hygetropin would give me

some of that Xhinese stuff from years ago was complete garbage

when solid members like Mands and others here at MESO began testing, I honestly think it raised the black market HGH game to a new level of better quality

I think Opti has excellent service and an excellent HGH product

it’s just Pharma consistency and preference for me

400% better?.....I have no idea bud

I just never got into using the counterfeit hgh

I’m sure it’s fine....it’s just not my preference
I meant, you said you bought Opti and Jins, right? I supposed you used.. if so, Jins that are something like 400-500% more expensive, are so better that opti 120 iu you are supposed to havin bought and ran?

I meant, you said you bought Opti and Jins, right? I supposed you used.. if so, Jins that are something like 400-500% more expensive, are so better that opti 120 iu you are supposed to havin bought and ran?
No sir

I haven’t used OPTIs brand

only his Biohyene and Jin

It’s legit China Pharma , so your gunna pay more just like paying more for US Pharma.....even with ANSOMONE ($3 to $4.50 an IU on average we can assume)

but just remember....those Chinese HGH “generics” are not a true generic medicine like a Walgreens Tylenol or generic pain med.....you won’t find them in any hospital, it’s truely blackmarkert - hence the price

doesn’t mean they are not a quality GH though. I think the lab testing along with serum testing shows the “generics” to be very good

but yea, paying more doesn’t necessarily mean better or more effective

Thanks for testing. I was wondering how these would test with Jano’s new method. This is the highest I’ve seen so far with the new method. This batch has now been tested 3x. (2x old method and this one).
Whats the new method and how is it different from his past method?

No sir

It’s legit China Pharma , so your gunna pay more just like paying more for US Pharma.....even with ANSOMONE ($3 to $4.50 an IU on average we can assume)

but just remember....those Chinese HGH “generics” are not a true generic medicine like a Walgreens Tylenol or generic pain med.....you won’t find them in any hospital, it’s truely blackmarkert - hence the price

doesn’t mean they are not a quality GH though. I think the lab testing along with serum testing shows the “generics” to be very good

Cmon please try some 120iu Opti and tell us if you see any substantial difference

No sir

Can you post what to look for on the jins to check to make sure they're authentic?