MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Can you post what to look for on the jins to check to make sure they're authentic?
24E22A41-5CA9-4DA2-A5E4-F9EEACC93AF0.jpeg
BFE17CF7-6C89-485E-8096-FAC2330C925E.jpeg
D5469EDC-F93A-42F2-9127-A2810DBA859F.jpeg
578555EA-8847-463F-9A57-EE628D28B28D.jpeg

the legit one is from Opti

front/side cover : changChun GenSci Pharma plus colors are more vibrant (blue/green)

Manf Date : embossed white ghost font

same ghost font on the vials also

red stamp under tab

Attachments

• 5660AD92-A639-4159-8622-C4AEF4D23A6E.jpeg
    5660AD92-A639-4159-8622-C4AEF4D23A6E.jpeg
    912.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
@Logan44551

There is always little details to look for mainly on the China Mainland 100iu kits

The legit ones are not normally sold and are not easily available

You can see SFDA No Vs CFDA N0 S10980102 on the front cover from my previous pics posted

also;

It used to be like this:

AA799B48-11D5-4179-8C48-748FEC5B4680.jpeg

but they’ve updated their anti counterfeit method to ghost font and Hologram anti counterfeit sticker which is updated and posted on their Chinese website link

hope this Info helps

Hello Meso Members, some of you may know me, other's not. I've been around for quite sometime, from the days of finafreak, einstein 1905, graybass, Phreezer, TheSpectre and many other knowledgeable members.

I have no ownership in GMP(HGH) facility, zero stock in one, nor am I claiming to do so. After much thought and consideration I have decided to openly source here on Meso. I know that I will need to build my credibility, trust-worthiness and have every intention of doing so.

I am offering 10*10iu=100iu HGH kits from a GMP facility for an introductory price of $115, USA-domestic only, nothing else. I will offer 100% store credit to the first 5 people who post lab-work. I'm also open to sending in a sample of my HGH anonymously by a customer.

Form of payment is by bitcoin only. Member security as well as mine is of the utmost importance, reason I utilize various forms of anonymity

Orders paid and cleared by 5pm central time will ship within 48 hours-working days. Parcels will be discreet, well packaged and tracking number will be provided. After package has been delivered please email me so that I can delete all correspondence.

Many frown upon pictures of domestic inventory so I will take picture of a portion of my domestic inventory and for verification purposes.

I am aware of the questioning process here at Meso to say it in a polite way, of any and all sources and I am no exception to this. I will let my customer service and HGH quality speak for itself.

In short summary I am offering 100iu GMP HGH for $115(introductory price), USA domestic only. International to USA delivery might be available in the near future for certain zip codes. Shipping is a flat $15. I have uploaded a few pictures which should answer several questions including a close-up of the pucks.

email:
opti.hgh@protonmail.com

View attachment 103160 View attachment 103161 View attachment 103162 View attachment 103163 View attachment 103164 View attachment 103165 View attachment 103166
Bitcoin only?

@Logan44551

There is always little details to look for mainly on the China Mainland 100iu kits

The legit ones are not normally sold and are not easily available

You can see SFDA No Vs CFDA N0 S10980102 on the front cover from my previous pics posted

also;

It used to be like this:

View attachment 143703

but they’ve updated their anti counterfeit method to ghost font and Hologram anti counterfeit sticker which is updated and posted on their Chinese website link

hope this Info helps
So now the million dollar question: I’m about to pull the trigger on GH and my budget is not terribly constrained. Is it worth it to go exclusively with the Jins or can I get away with using both Jins and the ‘generic’ Optis?

So now the million dollar question: I’m about to pull the trigger on GH and my budget is not terribly constrained. Is it worth it to go exclusively with the Jins or can I get away with using both Jins and the ‘generic’ Optis?
Honestly I don’t see how you can go wrong with the 120s for the price and current tests out on them I don’t see why you need to pay almost 4x that
But hey it’s your money if you wanna be extra fancy pull the trigger on the jins

If you can afford the jins, I'd run them for sure

You’ve gotta go with what works for you

for me.....different brands had some sides at moderate doses

even my Omnitrope and Seros gave me some aches and slight edema

the biohygenes and Jins usually don’t

I haven’t tried Optis generics but assume they’re legit from the lab and serum testing, and good reviews

I personally haven’t tried any other brands in a long while

If you are in a position to comfortably afford it always go pharma if you are mortgaging your house or ruining your savings go the greys.

Yeah I remember reading that, but I was under the assumption with my thinking that you would just want to stick to the normal dose that you are taking to see what your igf levels are during the day. Instead of trying to up it to an amount you don't normally do everyday and get false results on what your body is actually doing at the time when you take the blood test.
If that makes sense.
Yes do not do that. Just do your daily dose for 3-4 weeks then test. Dont all of a sudden do more. So you know what your looking at exactly. So your 4 iu split. Font change that.

My baseline igf-1 was 218

i am using 4 iu in one shot AM, should i add a 2 iu shot at night? Or do 5 or 6 iu instead?

my fasted bg is 80.