Screenshot_20210327-151652_Chrome.jpg
    457.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20210327-151658_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210327-151658_Chrome.jpg
    429.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20210327-151706_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210327-151706_Chrome.jpg
    422.7 KB · Views: 45
I've never donated blood in my life. I was on test on and off about 5 years straight pretty much all the time and I've never done PCT because I was always on testosterone during my off cycle. But I haven't been the last 5 months

I guess that's the reason why I haven't really been horny the last couple months. Haha.
I normally am. And I'm always tired and taking naps.

Last edited:

Get you some liv52 also called liver care off Amazon take 2 before bed every night. I drink like a fish and my liver values are always in the low normal range.

I guess that's the reason why I haven't really been horny the last couple months. Haha.
I normally am. And I'm always tired and taking naps.
IGF looks great. If you've been off for five months and that's where your T is, you're a candidate for TRT and could easily get a script for 200mg a week.

As mentioned above, you should probably donate some blood to get your hematocrit down. You can try increasing your water intake and adding a daily baby aspirin, but if you jump back on T, that probably won't be enough to keep you under 50.

Your E2 is below 15, so you will want to get that back up in 20s as well. That will help with your sex drive, too, and your E2 will raise once you get back on T.

AST was mentioned. That's a liver value, along with ALT. That looks good.

Thanks for posting your results! [emoji109]

Yeah guys, I've never donated any blood and I guess I'm going to have to start.
I drink at least 1 gallon of water everyday. I do not drink alcohol at all and have not drink in about 4 years or so. I used to drink every now and then, but it's not a thing for me anymore.

However, I have taken butt loads of orals. Anadrol, dbol, anavar, winstrol, superdrol, methyl tren, lots of inject tren over the years.

Are those ALT numbers scary???

I was taking something for liver about a year back when I was on my orals, but I can't remember the damn name of it. It's pretty popular but it's not the liv 52. I can't find it at my house in my cabinet Haha.

Testosterone under 300 leads to a lot of health problems. Donate blood and look in to getting on TRT or HCG Clomid Protocol. Your fasted blood sugar is creeping up, 95 is not bad but it will get worse the longer you stay on HGH. Get a blood glucose monitor at wallmart, they are like 20 bucks. HgH puts strain on your pancrease and over time you will burn out your beta cells. To prevent that you can buy over the counter insulin at Walmart 25 bucks. Take the long acting. 5 iu in the morning and 5 iu at night before bed. At that you don’t have to worry about going hypoglycemic, but it’s enough to take the strain off the pancrease prevent you from becoming a type 2 diabetic.

Yeah guys, I've never donated any blood and I guess I'm going to have to start.
I drink at least 1 gallon of water everyday. I do not drink alcohol at all and have not drink in about 4 years or so. I used to drink every now and then, but it's not a thing for me anymore.

However, I have taken butt loads of orals. Anadrol, dbol, anavar, winstrol, superdrol, methyl tren, lots of inject tren over the years.

Are those ALT numbers scary???
Sorry, missed your ALT # the first time. Definitely not scary high, but it should be lower. As MM said, liv52 is good, you can also try adding some glutathione and/or tudca.

Testosterone under 300 leads to a lot of health problems. Donate blood and look in to getting on TRT or HCG Clomid Protocol. Your fasted blood sugar is creeping up, 95 is not bad but it will get worse the longer you stay on HGH. Get a blood glucose monitor at wallmart, they are like 20 bucks. HgH puts strain on your pancrease and over time you will burn out your beta cells. To prevent that you can buy over the counter insulin at Walmart 25 bucks. Take the long acting. 5 iu in the morning and 5 iu at night before bed. At that you don’t have to worry about going hypoglycemic, but it’s enough to take the strain off the pancrease prevent you from becoming a type 2 diabetic.
Thanks for the advice bro. If it continues to go up, I will do that asap. I plan on taking another blood work test within the next 7 weeks because I'm about to start my AAS cycle and I wanted to see what I was doing before the cycle.