MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

I treat it as 12 iu vial, 1.5 am, and pm. Along with 400 test c and 300 deca. I'm growing, holding some water, getting bigger and stronger. Pumps are out of this world.

I m running Optis ‘s “120ius” grey top
And I m experiencing hot flushes in face kinda like I experienced with Ghrp6 + CJC1295 DAC (or NO Drug Affinity Complex , don’t remember)

first HGH it happens with... it happened with 2ius and 4ius... some times in a week...

Is it normal? Or have i to start thinking that in Optitropin there are secretagogues peptides??

I m running Optis ‘s “120ius” grey top
And I m experiencing hot flushes in face kinda like I experienced with Ghrp6 + CJC1295 DAC (or NO Drug Affinity Complex , don’t remember)

first HGH it happens with... it happened with 2ius and 4ius... some times in a week...

Is it normal? Or have i to start thinking that in Optitropin there are secretagogues peptides??
Most accurate way to figure that out is getting your IGF checked. I've been on the 120s for months and that's never happened. I tested 415 on 4IUs.

I tested 415 on 4IUs.
Yeah, grey market peptides aren’t putting up those kind of numbers.

Man, I don’t think any lab here has more testing and blood work for their GH than Opti. Hard to believe that he’s just selling Ipamorelin to everyone and getting HPLC results for GH and solid IGF-1 results.

Yeah, grey market peptides aren’t putting up those kind of numbers.

Man, I don’t think any lab here has more testing and blood work for their GH than Opti. Hard to believe that he’s just selling Ipamorelin to everyone and getting HPLC results for GH and solid IGF-1 results.
Yeah but nonody answered...

I got hot flushes ... is it normal on HGH?

Never heard of that being a side of hgh. What else are you on? I haven't experienced anything like that on hgh

dont think it matters... some test eq NPP and anadrol pre wo...

I pinned Optis for 2 weeks and it happened like 4 times , right after injection like I was pinning cjc1295 and Ghrp6, but without the hypoglycemia and crazy hunger... just hot flushes in face some seconds after pinning...

I pinned Optis for 2 weeks and it happened like 4 times , right after injection like I was pinning cjc1295 and Ghrp6, but without the hypoglycemia and crazy hunger... just hot flushes in face some seconds after pinning...
That's weird, I'd send it in for testing. You live in Italy? Did you order directly from opti or a reseller?

If it only happened four times over two weeks, it's likely from something else. Otherwise, it would happen every time.

Just a thought but is this the first time pinning gh?
Since it’s happening immediately after an injection and only sometimes it could be some anxiety. I know a lot of dudes when they first pin gear ask “ omg right after the shot I got all hot and my heart started racing!! Is that mean my shit is bad??”
Naw that means your brain is lol

But seriously it could be a bit of anxiety just saying I’ve pinned up to 8iu at one time no issues go straight back to sleep