MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Sorry, but not at all.
Liv52 has some compounds that can alter the P450 C increasing the bioavailability of the orals hence harming more the liver.
Oral steroids cause damage by bile accumulation, TUDCA is perfect for that role, if there is some extent of oxidative damage, then NAC should be the next addition.

My bloodwork> than your statement

I drink about a half gallon vodka every 5 days and a bottle of tequilla my liver values since switching to liv52 liver care have never been better.

Edit- I would reference one of my hundreds of bloodwork I posted over the years but that would take forever. Before liv52 I would range in the 80-90’s on tudca and MT ... I believe now I ride in the 30-40’s and what makes it better I drink more than before.

My experience with opti has been communication only and it has been the worst I've come across. Takes a week to reply and hasn't even bothered to send a reply to my last email which was me replying to a question he asked
My experience with Opti is the exact opposite. He has taken less than 30 minutes to reply to me. I don't know him personally but he seems about his business. Just my .02$

My experience with Opti is the exact opposite. He has taken less than 30 minutes to reply to me. I don't know him personally but he seems about his business. Just my .02$
Same for me, I even said Thanks Opti and he answered You re welcome bud... (i m not joking)

running his 100ius from 2 weeks and it seems a good product, will check IGF1 one day..

Does Opti offer credit for blood work? I have a regularly scheduled draw about eight weeks after I’m slated to start the 120’s, and I’ll post them irrespective of credit, but it dawned on me that he might still be offering it and hey, free money is good.

Does Opti offer credit for blood work? I have a regularly scheduled draw about eight weeks after I’m slated to start the 120’s, and I’ll post them irrespective of credit, but it dawned on me that he might still be offering it and hey, free money is good.
Yeah I would like to know also cause I just had my bloodwork done. Lol

Yeah I would like to know also cause I just had my bloodwork done. Lol
It's a good question, shoot him an email. He's pretty non existent on here

Opti's turnaround is so fast he could not have driven to me and handed it over as quickly as it arrived. This has to be a new record.

Opti's turnaround is so fast he could not have driven to me and handed it over as quickly as it arrived. This has to be a new record.
Have you run the 120s yet? If so, were your results similar to others here? I just started yesterday, running 2/3 of a vial EOD(I guess around 4-4.5iu/day).