MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Them who and how much does it cost? Also would you expect everyone to get similar results or is there a genetic variable like good genetics give a higher igf or vice versa?
HGH serum test is pretty consistent among individuals but the IGF reading can vary wildly as it depends on how your body (liver) processes the GH. Similar to when a man takes, say, 200mg/wk Test cyp. The total Test will be pretty close among individuals but the free Test will vary a lot as it depends on how much is bounded by SHGB. People seem to mostly focus on total Test and sometimes doctors only measure that but most of the Test is bounded and useless. It's the free Test that matters.

It's important to get a baseline IGF reading. Knowing your level without being on any exogenous HGH. I scored around 160 ng/ml on the IGF test while on 6 ius of Opti Greys. That's pretty low and you would think I got bunk. But my baseline IGF level is 52 ng/ml. So I tripled my level.

It use to be $60 for the IGF test and now I see they raised it to $70. Biden in office for only a few months and already prices are going up everywhere.

HGH serum test is pretty consistent among individuals but the IGF reading can vary wildly as it depends on how your body (liver) processes the GH. Similar to when a man takes, say, 200mg/wk Test cyp. The total Test will be pretty close among individuals but the free Test will vary a lot as it depends on how much is bounded by SHGB. People seem to mostly focus on total Test and sometimes doctors only measure that but most of the Test is bounded and useless. It's the free Test that matters.

It's important to get a baseline IGF reading. Knowing your level without being on any exogenous HGH. I scored around 160 ng/ml on the IGF test while on 6 ius of Opti Greys. That's pretty low and you would think I got bunk. But my baseline IGF level is 52 ng/ml. So I tripled my level.

It use to be $60 for the IGF test and now I see they raised it to $70. Biden in office for only a few months and already prices are going up everywhere.

i scored 431 on 2 + 2 opti greys

i scored 431 on 2 + 2 opti greys
I'm sure your base natural level shits all over my 6iu/day levels.

Hopefully, the IGF will raise that. I've been trying to contact Qore Pharms for the last week regarding their Insubolic but no response. I think I'm going to have to look elsewhere. Communication is important to me. That is what is great about Opti -- answers emails. If Qore ignores a new customer that wants to give them money, I can imagine how they treat you once they get your money.

Hopefully, the IGF will raise that. I've been trying to contact Qore Pharms for the last week regarding their Insubolic but no response. I think I'm going to have to look elsewhere. Communication is important to me. That is what is great about Opti -- answers emails. If Qore ignores a new customer that wants to give them money, I can imagine how they treat you once they get your money.
So 431 is good ?

Had the worst experience ever dealing with this source. Not sources fault cause I so wanted to try the product but fuck any source who wont deal in something other than bit coin. I spent 250 on Friday to have 150 today and after transfer fees I couldnt even buy the product. Why do you All put up with this shit. This bitcoin shit is a fucking nightmare. I'm out 120 bucks in 2 days and I didn't even get the hgh. I told opti to consider another form of payment but crickets. I gotta now go shopping for a reliable source. Maybe goodlyfe hgh will help.

Had the worst experience ever dealing with this source. Not sources fault cause I so wanted to try the product but fuck any source who wont deal in something other than bit coin. I spent 250 on Friday to have 150 today and after transfer fees I couldnt even buy the product. Why do you All put up with this shit. This bitcoin shit is a fucking nightmare. I'm out 120 bucks in 2 days and I didn't even get the hgh. I told opti to consider another form of payment but crickets. I gotta now go shopping for a reliable source. Maybe goodlyfe hgh will help.
If you buy USDT and hold until your ready to buy then convert to Bitcoin and send

Reach out to roidsource, they sell Qore Pharms insubolic and have good communication.

Yeah I normally put the money into Bitcoin as soon as they give me the Bitcoin address and say they are ready for payment. So I can do everything within 2 minutes and be done with it.
I always put a few extra dollars in there anyway for fees and whatever else might happen in those few minutes

If you buy USDT and hold until your ready to buy then convert to Bitcoin and send
Thanks bro. No offense but I could of used you 48 hrs ago. That makes perfect sense. I hate to come down on opti but I only bought bitcoin because of him only taking it. I guess I’m just pouting over the 130 loss in 2 days. Can’t imagine what real traders lost.

Thanks bro. No offense but I could of used you 48 hrs ago. That makes perfect sense. I hate to come down on opti but I only bought bitcoin because of him only taking it. I guess I’m just pouting over the 130 loss in 2 days. Can’t imagine what real traders lost.
Just sit on it. It's crypto and it will be back up shortly.

I'd sit on it, it'll probably be up in a couple days.

Yeah I normally put the money into Bitcoin as soon as they give me the Bitcoin address and say they are ready for payment. So I can do everything within 2 minutes and be done with it.
I always put a few extra dollars in there anyway for fees and whatever else might happen in those few minutes
Good advice. You know what, I’m still gonna order from opti dammit. I just now gotta wait to get paid on Friday. Maybe I can chalk this up to lessons learned. I just hate loosing money. I work hard for mine. Thank you all for advice

Good advice. You know what, I’m still gonna order from opti dammit. I just now gotta wait to get paid on Friday. Maybe I can chalk this up to lessons learned. I just hate loosing money. I work hard for mine. Thank you all for advice
No problem bro. Yeah that's the best way to do it to be honest. And yeah, the stuff I got from him is very good and my igf-1 levels tell that story, so like you said lesson learned and I would still go for it.