MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Lol! Mike your kill n it! I’m excited for you! Your going to get more compliments in the gym than ever and everyone going to ask what your on? Lol! I encourage you to tell them simply bring your nuts to the gym! Lol!!!! At least that’s what I always say. Awesome brother! And the weight will keep coming on. Watch out for the sleep apnea I develop it eveytime when putting weight on like that and my wife gets pissed and nags and begs me to lose the weight which usually shows up with the water retention. How’s the ankles? How the CT’s? Bp?
Numby hands at times but not so bad. Ankles lol look at my avatar. No issues there. Blood pressure is a genetic trait of mine. Its not an issue.

If the only thing I got out of bodybuilding were peoples reactions when im out and about it would all be worthwhile lol.

Sleep apnea i think I have. I also have GERD and i swear one day its going to kill me. I guess I know whats next on my to do list since I just got health insurance...

Thank you for the positive comments! Super cool. Best thing ive read before a workout maybe ever. Brb about to hit shoulders/arms.

Took this pic today i got a bunch of stares cleaning out all the cartons of egg whites. Only $3 each!!

Attachments

• 20210517_100618.jpg
    20210517_100618.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 53
I got 5 boxes of grey 120s from him like 4 months ago and I have had quite a few not vacuum sealed it would seem. I'm having to inject like 3 cc's of air into some of them. And some like 1 1/2 CCs. It sucks the air right in really fast. Lol. Sometimes it even blows the powder around.
Not a concern for me, but I have had the issue also.

I got 5 boxes of grey 120s from him like 4 months ago and I have had quite a few not vacuum sealed it would seem. I'm having to inject like 3 cc's of air into some of them. And some like 1 1/2 CCs. It sucks the air right in really fast. Lol. Sometimes it even blows the powder around.
Have you ever gotten an HGH serum test or IGF test. An IGF test you can do online. You just mail them a few drops of blood from pricking your finger.

Have you ever gotten an HGH serum test or IGF test. An IGF test you can do online. You just mail them a few drops of blood from pricking your finger.
I mean I know the HGH is good. My igf1 test for 2iu am and 2iu pm was like 547

I have the same batch you do most likely and when i recon I barely get the tip of the needle in the vial and the bac gets sucked right in. I hold at an angle and all that. Every vial exactly the same. Haven't had any of the powder fly around the vial though. It just makes like an iceberg and breaks apart once the water hits. Takes 20 minutes therebouts back in the fridge and gtg. When I pin I do inject a good cc of air otherwise it takes a minute to load the syringe.

I thought this was all very normal.no? The results seem to indicate all is good. Would it be worth it to get igf checked anyway?

Them who and how much does it cost? Also would you expect everyone to get similar results or is there a genetic variable like good genetics give a higher igf or vice versa?

I have the same batch you do most likely and when i recon I barely get the tip of the needle in the vial and the bac gets sucked right in. I hold at an angle and all that. Every vial exactly the same. Haven't had any of the powder fly around the vial though. It just makes like an iceberg and breaks apart once the water hits. Takes 20 minutes therebouts back in the fridge and gtg. When I pin I do inject a good cc of air otherwise it takes a minute to load the syringe.

I thought this was all very normal.no? The results seem to indicate all is good. Would it be worth it to get igf checked anyway?
Bro I always put air into the vial each time. Or at least see if it will take the air because most of mine do. At least one cc or more. So I put air in first and then I put the back water in

Bro I always put air into the vial each time. Or at least see if it will take the air because most of mine do. At least one cc or more. So I put air in first and then I put the back water in

Tried doing it with water, but that's no good. Haha.

You put air in first? Shoot I will try that. I have been just following the directions I read online.

Do you recon with 1ml or 1.2? I started off with 1 going back I think to a post of yours where you said you recon all gh the same with 1ml but recently I read if you dont use enough water the product wont mix proper so I upped to 1.2

You put air in first? Shoot I will try that. I have been just following the directions I read online.

Do you recon with 1ml or 1.2? I started off with 1 going back I think to a post of yours where you said you recon all gh the same with 1ml but recently I read if you dont use enough water the product wont mix proper so I upped to ut air in first till it doesn't take anymore air by itself with the plunger and then I inject 1.2 ml.

I inject air till the vial will not take anymore and then I inject 1.2ml of bac water.

Hey guys quick question, is there any communication about shipping or tracking? I had great communication with opti until I sent my cash and now silence.