MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

He's referencing the HPLC testing, serum testing is pretty meh in regards to hard concrete testing for GH. But they did not test "quite a bit worse" afaik they were a couple percentage points off on purity and have dimer in them but they're still considered good GH. Mike really should check on the website before dropping comments like that, he also said they tested at "87% off the top of my head" which is fucking horrible GH.

200+ kits last test was 97% with 5% dimer. This would be lower under Jano's new sensitive test but to contrast the 120s were 99% and 0 dimer from this same timeframe.

tldr; smaller kits = different, GMP lab with 0 dimer
280 kits = generic kits from another lab that still test well with some dimer

my personal opinion: You're already going generic, get the good generics....
Good info and great advice!

He's referencing the HPLC testing, serum testing is pretty meh in regards to hard concrete testing for GH. But they did not test "quite a bit worse" afaik they were a couple percentage points off on purity and have dimer in them but they're still considered good GH. Mike really should check on the website before dropping comments like that, he also said they tested at "87% off the top of my head" which is fucking horrible GH.

200+ kits last test was 97% with 5% dimer. This would be lower under Jano's new sensitive test but to contrast the 120s were 99% and 0 dimer from this same timeframe.

tldr; smaller kits = different, GMP lab with 0 dimer
280 kits = generic kits from another lab that still test well with some dimer

my personal opinion: You're already going generic, get the good generics....

any chance Opti 120 is Ansomone? And why should they make 120 instead of 100 as a big respectable manufacturer? Dont think their pharma product has a 20% tolerance

any chance Opti 120 is Ansomone? And why should they make 120 instead of 100 as a big respectable manufacturer? Dont think their pharma product has a 20% tolerance
Shoots, I haven't heard of Ansomone in years. Like maybe 15 years ago. I didn't know it was still around. Good stuff. Was available before the HGH market went bad and there was underdose/fake stuff everywhere.

These are not ankebio produced and I'd be very suspect of a source that claimed they are tbh. Ankebio/ansomone are legit pharmacy grade.

Most good connections will let you specify an iu total per vial, even let you pick no dimer or cheaper generics with some dimer. Opti claims they are made in a GMP factory but never claimed pharmacy grade afaik nor should he.

The trick is having that connection, make no mistake most of the China stuff is wading through trash.

These are not ankebio produced and I'd be very suspect of a source that claimed they are tbh. Ankebio/ansomone are legit pharmacy grade.

Most good connections will let you specify an iu total per vial, even let you pick no dimer or cheaper generics with some dimer. Opti claims they are made in a GMP factory but never claimed pharmacy grade afaik nor should he.

The trick is having that connection, make no mistake most of the China stuff is wading through trash.

as i already stated i checked with bloods the IGF1 levels after some months on 2 + 2iu… and scored something like 435ng… range was 80-200… do you think its enough to establish if a HGH is good or there is other stuff i m not aware of? (Except dimers)

Am for fat loss post workout for gains is my understanding and what I have followed.
for lipolysis it is recommended to use smaller more frequent injections (like 3 times daily, 1 am fasted pre cardio, 1 pre WO and 1 in the evening, ~1-1,5iu each)

Not to be that guy but ...

Is opti's email still
opti.hgh@protonmail.com

Reason I am asking is the auto respnse I got looked a whole lot different than what it was back a few months.
The old auto reply had a paste bin attached and this new response does not along with the new one showing a web address that doesnt work.

Does anyone else get bad headaches? I started last week and about 3 days now I’ve gotten bad headaches. On 2 iu a day. Is this normal?

What’s the best way to get rid of water retention? I’m taking letrozole. I’m on 400 test cyp. Should i lower the test while being on gH?
If you're taking an AI, it's not the test. GH causes water retention. You can try Hawthorne Berry and Dandelion Root, and that might help a little. When starting GH, it's best to do start at 1IU a week and titrate up 1IU at a time to get to your desired dosage. That's the only way I know to minimize the potential sides. When my water retention got pretty bad, I had to completely get off for seven days and start over at 1IU a week. That worked.

If you're taking an AI, it's not the test. GH causes water retention. You can try Hawthorne Berry and Dandelion Root, and that might help a little. When starting GH, it's best to do start at 1IU a week and titrate up 1IU at a time to get to your desired dosage. That's the only way I know to minimize the potential sides. When my water retention got pretty bad, I had to completely get off for seven days and start over at 1IU a week. That worked.
Thanks man. I knew gh holds water. I started at 1 iu and go up 1 iu every week. Is that to soon? Should it be longer to wait and titrate up? Just trying to get the best out of this cycle. Probably will stop and hold on 4 iu. Thanks for the advice!

Thanks man. I knew gh holds water. I started at 1 iu and go up 1 iu every week. Is that to soon? Should it be longer to wait and titrate up? Just trying to get the best out of this cycle. Probably will stop and hold on 4 iu. Thanks for the advice!
That's the protocol that I use. Are you using the 120s?

1iu per week is pretty standard I wouldnt say that's too fast. You may just be more prone to bloat with GH. Definitely more people report bloat/sides with the 280 purples over the grey tops. 2 different providers that Opti sources.

I've heard of people taking 3-4 Dandelion Root capsules daily to help with at s well as a natural diuretic.

Titrate up and then split your dose 2iu AM/PM @ 4iu would be my recommendation.

If your goal is fat loss then splitting doses on GH is more preferrable as well. First dose 30-45mins before fasted cardio is my go to.

1iu per week is pretty standard I wouldnt say that's too fast. You may just be more prone to bloat with GH. Definitely more people report bloat/sides with the 280 purples over the grey tops. 2 different providers that Opti sources.

I've heard of people taking 3-4 Dandelion Root capsules daily to help with at s well as a natural diuretic.

Titrate up and then split your dose 2iu AM/PM @ 4iu would be my recommendation.

If your goal is fat loss then splitting doses on GH is more preferrable as well. First dose 30-45mins before fasted cardio is my go to.
I was taking ten dandelion pills a day when my water retention was bad. Hawthorne Berry pills are actually a stronger diuretic. I still take both.

If I ever got water retention on GH it was never much. I don't think I could tell I was holding any at all. You guys going by appearance I assume but do you guage by your sock line or anything?