MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Can I dilute sterile water with benzyl alcohol to make it bac water?

What heights are considered flaws? Im relatively sure I'm genetically gifted and intend on competing in mens physique/classic eventually.

Why would u want to do that just use sterile water

No offense taken! This is precisely why I'm asking before just diving in. Asking for advice from experienced guys who have used before I feel like is the route to go, as I can google and it will come up with 10,000 different articles with varying information. I have no issues researching and reading an entire thread to get info. I was just trying to get pointed in the right direction when it comes to GH.
A kit consists of ten small vials. They could be 100iu per kit or 280iu per kit or anything. If it's 100iu then each vial is 10iu, so if u add 1ml of bac water then 10 units on an insulin syringe is 1 iu. Opti is one of the top hgh guys right now that could change at any time but he's been good for a while.

yes, this is what i have meant when i have written that there are testing tolerances but they shouldnt be as big as shown in the example i would assume? Because GH tested @ 12iu with 94% purity and one tested at 13,5iu 97% purity are two different beasts..at least in my eyes
I agree.

Mate, don't think anybody can claim my personality is an issue here.

Two graphs within first three sentences in the thread:View attachment 149827

And a third graph just below as an embedded image.

So much for no graphs there.
So what else, specifically, is unclear that is not in that thread?
My bad, I didn't remember seeing any graphs connected. So that same reference using the old method would have tested at 99.9? What exactly are you doing differently with the new testing method? Can you dumb it down for me?

My bad, I didn't remember seeing any graphs connected. So that same reference using the old method would have tested at 99.9? What exactly are you doing differently with the new testing method? Can you dumb it down for me?
Well, the example linked there is 98.888% with old method and 92.908% with the new one for example. That's the same sample tested within minutes of each other, if I recall correctly.

With the new one a different HPLC column is used, along with a different gradient, both organic and temperature. Basically, different set of conditions of the test to separate the common impurities better.

Well, the example linked there is 98.888% with old method and 92.908% with the new one for example. That's the same sample tested within minutes of each other, if I recall correctly.

With the new one a different HPLC column is used, along with a different gradient, both organic and temperature. Basically, different set of conditions of the test to separate the common impurities better.
Thanks, that's a huge difference between the two. Surprised optis tested with a drop in purity of half that.

apparently you cant reuse sterile water

Who says…. The same people that are telling us to get the covid vaccine?

I use 20cc sterile water vials for all my injectables. I haven’t touched bac water in over 5 years or so. I vial last me about 19 growth vials. I have never had any infections or complications using sterile water.

Plus 25 vials only cost me 45 bucks or so

Edit

Matter of fact I have used some sterile water out of a vial that was in the back of my medicine cabinet and it was about 4 months old…. YOLO

Edit x2
Maybe that’s why I pull higher igf numbers than anybody on the forums - challenge thrown out to everyone

Edit x 3
[emoji8]

Who says…. The same people that are telling us to get the covid vaccine?

I use 20cc sterile water vials for all my injectables. I haven’t touched bac water in over 5 years or so. I vial last me about 19 growth vials. I have never had any infections or complications using sterile water.

Plus 25 vials only cost me 45 bucks or so

Edit

Matter of fact I have used some sterile water out of a vial that was in the back of my medicine cabinet and it was about 4 months old…. YOLO

Edit x2
Maybe that’s why I pull higher igf numbers than anybody on the forums - challenge thrown out to everyone

Edit x 3
[emoji8]
what made you first use sterile water instead of bac? i always read to use bac water cause when reconstituted with sterile it only lasts for about a day, but i did pin some hcg a while back with sterile water over a few days and never noticed anything.

what made you first use sterile water instead of bac? i always read to use bac water cause when reconstituted with sterile it only lasts for about a day, but i did pin some hcg a while back with sterile water over a few days and never noticed anything.

An article I read long long time ago with theories regarding the alcohol degrading the hormone. Not sure where I read it or even if it’s true but since then I use sterile water.

Even when pinning 3iu a day and vial lasting more than 3-4 days I have had no issue. I’m also not a dirty person and clean everything from countertops to fridge and skin.

An article I read long long time ago with theories regarding the alcohol degrading the hormone. Not sure where I read it or even if it’s true but since then I use sterile water.

Even when pinning 3iu a day and vial lasting more than 3-4 days I have had no issue. I’m also not a dirty person and clean everything from countertops to fridge and skin.
interesting. would you still do the same if you were using the vial for 2 weeks rather than 3-4 days?

Where are you getting your sterile water from in vials if you don't mind me asking?

Mountainside medical just looked they are now like 69 for a tray of 25 20ml vials. The vials are plastic but like I said I have never had issues but remember when using sterile water there is a greater chance of bacteria growth.

The young man is willing to die nobly for his cause. The mature man would prefer instead to live humbly for his. Choose carefully which path you’d like to be on.
Its mostly a figure of speech and reflects my degree of passion.
Also I take risks every time I lift and every time I do certain things bodybuilding requires. The average person would call me crazy for any number of things I do all the time and in terms of what would I do to win the Nswer is simply whatever I have to.

Ok so finally gonna update. Not quit sure how long I been on lol but at least 6 months. I started at 2 iu and worked my way up to 10iu a day for the past month or so. Ive also been running 1500mg of test cyp a week ran 4 weeks of anadrol at 50mg a day for 2 weeks then 100mg for the last 2. Now im on my final stretch of 1500mg a week test cyp and 700mg a week of tren a. I was at 195 kinda chubby abs barely showing..to ripped and lean at 225 hoping to add another 5 pounds before its over. Then Im gonna cruise on 5 iu a day 600mg test cyp. Before and after pics attached. Thanks opti! View attachment 149801View attachment 149802
I love the way you blast and cruise

Sponsors

Latest posts