MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Ok so finally gonna update. Not quit sure how long I been on lol but at least 6 months. I started at 2 iu and worked my way up to 10iu a day for the past month or so. Ive also been running 1500mg of test cyp a week ran 4 weeks of anadrol at 50mg a day for 2 weeks then 100mg for the last 2. Now im on my final stretch of 1500mg a week test cyp and 700mg a week of tren a. I was at 195 kinda chubby abs barely showing..to ripped and lean at 225 hoping to add another 5 pounds before its over. Then Im gonna cruise on 5 iu a day 600mg test cyp. Before and after pics attached. Thanks opti! View attachment 149801View attachment 149802
Why are you sagging your pants you degenerate

Sam is getting sick again. Staying in the catbox not peeing or anything.
Hes been fine since getting out of the cat hospital. This.morning my housemate left for a week to fish in Alaska. If he were here I could borrow money to take Sam to the hospital if he needs to go.
But right now.im screwed.
So convenient.

Tuesday i was to go give blood and the night before the screen went out on my phone. No problem, I have a desktop and housemate has a cell. In the morning my desktop would not boot up no idea why and housemate left his phone at his daughters.

Don't know what to think at this point.
Didn't you say that you don't work but are living off your savings so you can bodybuild full time? Why do you need to borrow money?

Didn't you say that you don't work but are living off your savings so you can bodybuild full time? Why do you need to borrow money?
I was living on savings. Last trip to hospital for my cat depleted them. I live rent free i do labor in exchange for a couch to sleep on. Right now I have a bunch of stuff weights and tools for sale. Unemployment owes me 2500 I'm waiting on it.

Sorry bad mood today. I'm watching my cat die rnow. 800 dollars to go...

Who says…. The same people that are telling us to get the covid vaccine?

I use 20cc sterile water vials for all my injectables. I haven’t touched bac water in over 5 years or so. I vial last me about 19 growth vials. I have never had any infections or complications using sterile water.

Plus 25 vials only cost me 45 bucks or so

Edit

Matter of fact I have used some sterile water out of a vial that was in the back of my medicine cabinet and it was about 4 months old…. YOLO

Edit x2
Maybe that’s why I pull higher igf numbers than anybody on the forums - challenge thrown out to everyone

Edit x 3
[emoji8]
The Bac water allows you to keep, in this case, HGH, longer. When you use sterile water the instructions will tell you that you have to use the whole product in two days. This is because water is a breeding ground for bacteria. In a multiple-use vial every time you penetrate that septum you risk contamination. Some claim that there always is a bit of contamination every time you penetrate that septum. It's so slight that it is going to spoil the product that the alcohol in the Bac water prevents it from spreading and growing. That is not the case with sterile water. I think two days is very conservative but companies will always err on the side of safety. Bac water is so cheap here that I would always use Bac water.

The Bac water allows you to keep, in this case, HGH, longer. When you use sterile water the instructions will tell you that you have to use the whole product in two days. This is because water is a breeding ground for bacteria. In a multiple-use vial every time you penetrate that septum you risk contamination. Some claim that there always is a bit of contamination every time you penetrate that septum. It's so slight that it is going to spoil the product that the alcohol in the Bac water prevents it from spreading and growing. That is not the case with sterile water. I think two days is very conservative but companies will always err on the side of safety. Bac water is so cheap here that I would always use Bac water.
I got 3.bottles bac in 2 or 3 days for 21$ recently. The company has a thread here on meso someplax3.

If it's not refrigerated.

I would disagree and have bloodwork to prove that I have pulled within 20 points from year old growth running same protocol

Edit

I never never refrigerate unreconstructed growth. I got about 20-30 kits all time. Just in case a source vanishes want to have enough while finding another

I would disagree and have bloodwork to prove that I have pulled within 20 points from year old growth running same protocol

Edit

I never never refrigerate unreconstructed growth. I got about 20-30 kits all time. Just in case a source vanishes want to have enough while finding another
I keep my unrecon in the fridge. Better safe than sorry? I thought it was best. Plus I prefer everything the same temp so the syringes i use and the bac and the unrecon gh are all in the fridge.

I know that but I’m talking mainly due to hormone degrading. I have been doing sterile water for a long long time never any welts or issues

I keep my unrecon in the fridge. Better safe than sorry? I thought it was best. Plus I prefer everything the same temp so the syringes i use and the bac and the unrecon gh are all in the fridge.

Just keep mine in my safe it has a dehumidifier and need the room in the fridge for food plus got kids don’t want them fucking with it

Edit

Just to be clear, you are saying that you kept GH unrefrigerated for a year and got the same test results as more "fresh" GH?

I hear this all the time and I don't doubt the veracity of the claim but the fact that pharmacies keep HGH refrigerated at all times is incentive enough for me to keep it the refrigerator. Besides, it's not like it takes a lot of space and I don't have to hide it as one member on another board said. He told me that he can't keep it in the fridge but hides it in his bedroom so his mom won't discover it. LOL! Either this guys is a teenager of a full-grown man -- either way a teen shouldn't be using GH and a full grown man has to worry about his mother finding his gear should get a f-ing job and cut the umbilical cord and start living on his own.

Edit

I used to refrigerate unreconstituted gh, but after watching Mighty-mouse's results over a long period of time, I stopped doing that. I still refrigerate it after reconstituting. That is based on janoshik's testing of room temperature reconstituted growth hormone over, I think I remember, 6 days. It dropped a lot in those days.

I used to refrigerate unreconstituted gh, but after watching Mighty-mouse's results over a long period of time, I stopped doing that. I still refrigerate it after reconstituting. That is based on janoshik's testing of room temperature reconstituted growth hormone over, I think I remember, 6 days. It dropped a lot in those days.

Yes sir. I only reconstruct one vial at a time even when pinning 6iu a day.

How much did it drop and how fast? Is it like a percentage every so many hours? Does it degrade faster as time goes by.

Just to be clear, you are saying that you kept GH unrefrigerated for a year and got the same test results as more "fresh" GH?

I hear this all the time and I don't doubt the veracity of the claim but the fact that pharmacies keep HGH refrigerated at all times is incentive enough for me to keep it the refrigerator. Besides, it's not like it takes a lot of space and I don't have to hide it as one member on another board said. He told me that he can't keep it in the fridge but hides it in his bedroom so his mom won't discover it. LOL! Either this guys is a teenager of a full-grown man -- either way a teen shouldn't be using GH and a full grown man has to worry about his mother finding his gear should get a f-ing job and cut the umbilical cord and start living on his own.

Yes sir I keep all my UNreconstructed growth in my safe. I only keep reconstructed growth in the fridge. With the same results -20 points on my igf.

I’m currently running the greys at 6iu a day they have been in my safe for the past 6 months I’m running them split 4iu am 2iu pm

I pulled a 707 pinning 6iu 3iu am 3iu pm and we can compare to this somewhat even though it’s a different pin schedule.