MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

I was more wondering about the quality. I went back pretty far on the thread and didn’t see any test results.
The 280's are less pure and have dimer if memory serves. I went to the testing thread and couldn't find any tests for the 280's. @opti did the current batch of 280's get tested?

Last edited:
Had a friend randomly pull 560 igf at 2iu 2x a day 120iu greytops— he was fasted. Working on paperwork— We only know because his trt clinic reached out and was like “this can’t happen again” lol

I have that. It only tells me whats coming in the mail that day

Log in and sign up for email and/or text notifications. You will know the second that a shipping label is created with something going to your address. It will also show on your dashboard when you log in.

Had a friend randomly pull 560 igf at 2iu 2x a day 120iu greytops— he was fasted. Working on paperwork— We only know because his trt clinic reached out and was like “this can’t happen again” lol
All while I’m pulling 190 off 6 a day:)

Why would pharma grade be better than quality generic?
Ask anyone who has used legit pharm grade. I have yet to use a generic that can compare. The bigger problem is that legit pharm grade is harder to come by than you think. I only know because I was getting serostim directly from a pharmacy for about 10 years or so. I lost access to those in 2016. Before that I was using either black market pharm grade or generics. Have never achieved the same results and I’ve been through probably 25k worth. The generics can sometimes enhance your physique - for me they gave my muscles fullness and made me hold a bit of water. The serostims I was getting from the pharmacy would literally give me a 6 pack and maintain my size in about 3 months. Not even a very strict diet but just eating clean. Get a v taper and just overall body recomp. The black market pharm grade I was getting no effect from many of them. I’ve never tried generics from this sponsor so I’m obviously still trying to find a good connection. My question is for anyone who is running them- are you seeing dramatic body recomp and loss of bf% without water retention.

Ask anyone who has used legit pharm grade. I have yet to use a generic that can compare. The bigger problem is that legit pharm grade is harder to come by than you think. I only know because I was getting serostim directly from a pharmacy for about 10 years or so. I lost access to those in 2016. Before that I was using either black market pharm grade or generics. Have never achieved the same results and I’ve been through probably 25k worth. The generics can sometimes enhance your physique - for me they gave my muscles fullness and made me hold a bit of water. The serostims I was getting from the pharmacy would literally give me a 6 pack and maintain my size in about 3 months. Not even a very strict diet but just eating clean. Get a v taper and just overall body recomp. The black market pharm grade I was getting no effect from many of them. I’ve never tried generics from this sponsor so I’m obviously still trying to find a good connection. My question is for anyone who is running them- are you seeing dramatic body recomp and loss of bf% without water retention.
Agreed. You could notice it in the speed with which your nails grew and skin hyperplasia. Honestly, just everything. Still have to say, chalk about 10% of that effect to placebo (as with any intervention), but yeah, still, quite a difference.

Agreed. You could notice it in the speed with which your nails grew and skin hyperplasia. Honestly, just everything. Still have to say, chalk about 10% of that effect to placebo (as with any intervention), but yeah, still, quite a difference.
Maybe somebody can explain this one. How is it possible that an equal dose of underground GH is not as potent as the same dose of pharmaceutical grade?

Nothing beats serostim…except it gets sooo expensive. I would say the Optis are great generic. I used them last cut and my body weight dropped 10lbs in a month then just was stuck there but I continued to recomp. I was using 2.5 iu of opti twice a day. Noticed I was fuller and rounder but don’t know how much of the leanness I can give credit to the gh for since I was in a deficit and doing cardio along with clen