MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

People didnt like the 280s? Those were my favorite budget kits. I must have ran 1500 ius.
I would actually prefer a 200iu kit basically something similar to jin's, from what I remember and I'm not talking just Opti or really Opti in general. But from the testing iv seen on bigger kits or vials that hold more gh seemed to always have some dimer in them and the purity usually wasn't as high as the 120 or 150iu kits. That's just my opinion and from what I briefly remember seeing I could be wrong. Just what I briefly remember over the years with testing.... I think they also prefer the smaller kits cause once you mix it the sooner u used up the vial the better off u are and the less chance u had of any of it degrading.

But for those who used a bit higher dose of gh those bigger kits were much more convenient. As long as u had a good batch with decent purity and very low or none dimer they were nice and were always priced well for the amount of gh u got

I would actually prefer a 200iu kit basically something similar to jin's, from what I remember and I'm not talking just Opti or really Opti in general. But from the testing iv seen on bigger kits or vials that hold more gh seemed to always have some dimer in them and the purity usually wasn't as high as the 120 or 150iu kits. That's just my opinion and from what I briefly remember seeing I could be wrong. Just what I briefly remember over the years with testing.... I think they also prefer the smaller kits cause once you mix it the sooner u used up the vial the better off u are and the less chance u had of any of it degrading.

But for those who used a bit higher dose of gh those bigger kits were much more convenient. As long as u had a good batch with decent purity and very low or none dimer they were nice and were always priced well for the amount of gh u got
Yeah there was/is some dimer in the 280 kits. I have been running them for about 4 months now and by far best bang for the buck.

Yeah there was/is some dimer in the 280 kits. I have been running them for about 4 months now and by far best bang for the buck.
Nice yeah it's looking like I'm gunna be finally also making the switch finally over to generics.... Gunna do alil research look at some test reports along with some blood test reports and will be taking everything into account.... The last generic kit I ran was toptrope white tops, they were okay but didn't come close to the Lilly humas I had also and the Pfizer geno pens.... But all the bloods iv seen some and come back on Optis gh are always pretty nice and high on the igf-1 scores

Meso, hope you and your loved ones are doing well.

Short and to the point, I have a few HPLC reports to post. Though I’m not quite as active on Meso, I’m fulfilling orders and working on new projects behind the scenes.

As always, you can reach me at the email below if you have any questions or concerns.

opti.hgh@protonmail.com

-Grey Tops/OptiTropin, retest of current batch.
-Black Tops, new manufacturer I'm working with.
-Orange Tops, new manufacturer I'm working with, not particularly pleased with the purity. Will change this vendor if he can not provide an adequate purity market standard.

Grey Tops/OptiTropin - available for immediate shipping
1 kit - $140
2 - 5 kits - $130
6 - 9 kits - $125
10+ kits - $120

Black Tops - available for immediate shipping
$110/kit, introductory price

Orange Tops - available next week
$110/kit, due to lower purity than expected

Test Report #22697.png

Test Report #22702.png

Test Report #22878.png

Short and to the point, I have a few HPLC reports to post. Though I’m not quite as active on Meso, I’m fulfilling orders and working on new projects behind the scenes.

As always, you can reach me at the email below if you have any questions or concerns.

opti.hgh@protonmail.com

-Orange Tops, new manufacturer I'm working with, not particularly pleased with the purity. Will change this vendor if he can not provide an adequate purity market standard.

1 kit - $140
2 - 5 kits - $130
6 - 9 kits - $125
10+ kits - $120

View attachment 172256

View attachment 172257

View attachment 172258

@opti how long will the intro sale on new black tops last? Looking to place an order prob later this week

opti.hgh@protonmail.com

1 kit - $140
2 - 5 kits - $130
6 - 9 kits - $125
10+ kits - $120

View attachment 172256

View attachment 172257

View attachment 172258
Forgive my noobness for GH, am I reading close to 20iu per bottle on the orange tops? I see less purity, but it’s my understanding the amount present already takes that into account. Zero dimer - trying to figure out the down side. Would like to start incorporating HGH for health reasons.

Last edited:
Forgive my noobness for GH, am I reading close to 20iu per bottle on the orange tops? I see less purity, but it’s my understanding the amount present already takes that into account. Zero dimer - trying to figure out the down side. Would like to start incorporating HGH for health reasons.
The downside is low purity is bad and you have no idea how it will impact results or side effects. If you’re going to use GH for health reasons then you spend the money on the highest quality you can afford.

The downside is low purity is bad and you have no idea how it will impact results or side effects. If you’re going to use GH for health reasons then you spend the money on the highest quality you can afford.
Is the assumption that less purity means more untraceable junk in it?

Seems like purity is down across the board on all generic hgh I’ve seen in recent months. Only planning to run 1-2iu per day as the recommended female dosage for health and wellness but I would take the fat loss benefits as well if I can get them.

Is the assumption that less purity means more untraceable junk in it?
For the sake of keeping things simple, yes. The goal is always highest purity you can get within your budget. If your budget requires you to use very low purity then you’re better off skipping it entirely. The black tops tested really high, and the grey tops have always been of very good quality.

@opti you better please answer my email, I don't like to be ghosted after being asked for my address!

No don't ask what I'm talking about guys, I prefer to keep it for now private IF opti has the courtesy to be a man of his words and to behave properly as he did in the past before ghosting me.

@opti you better please answer my email, I don't like to be ghosted after being asked for my address!

No don't ask what I'm talking about guys, I prefer to keep it for now private IF opti has the courtesy to be a man of his words and to behave properly as he did in the past before ghosting me.
Problem has been solved, opti was very busy and forgot to reply to my email.

@Sampei I better? You prefer to keep it private? You already posted on this thread which I'm sure has caused a few concerns so I'll go ahead and post a response on here as well. I was asked to come on here and respond to your post.

First of all, I already replied to your email earlier this morning.

Meso, I asked @Sampei for help regarding research in EU market prior to me opening shop there. He never asked for anything in return, I offered some free kits for his time. I apologize for not getting these kits out to you sooner as it took some time for me to have a surplus of quantity in EU.

There's no more to this. @Sampei please email and I'll get some Optis to you.

Since I'm already on here, The Orange Tops are ready to be sent out ASAP, USA domestically. 200iu kit/$100 ea. Yes, I lowered the price even further.

Last edited:
@opti What happened to the website? It's been down for months.
You are correct. I have changed servers and a new site was created from scratch. I'm still a few weeks away from launching the new site but you can all take a quick look at your leisure. The new site is:

Opti website

I will post on Meso when orders can be placed through the site.

@opti how long will the intro sale on new black tops last? Looking to place an order prob later this week
At a bare minimum, till the end of the month. I wanted to gauge interest in these Black Tops.

I placed an order with Opti a few weeks ago. He responded to me within a very reasonable amount of time and was even kind enough to offer me some pointers on using bitcoin. I received my items 3 business days after placing the order. In my opinion he has great customer service and anyone interested in purchasing his products should feel comfortable dealing with him. He can't reply to emails 24/7.

I placed an order with Opti a few weeks ago. He responded to me within a very reasonable amount of time and was even kind enough to offer me some pointers on using bitcoin. I received my items 3 business days after placing the order. In my opinion he has great customer service and anyone interested in purchasing his products should feel comfortable dealing with him. He can't reply to emails 24/7.
I had the same experience order placed about a week ago. 3 day T/A.