MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Has anyone started running Opti’s new black top kits? Thinking about trying some of them out, been running the grey tops the past few months.

Ordered Black Tops on the weekend. 3 day turnaround...package is here. Everything is very professional.

Interactions with Opti were easy...packaging looks professional. Wrapped safe and sound...done with care

Thanks Opti!

Just wanted to give Opti another shout out. Decided to get more blacktops and a few kits of orange tops. Communication was top notch as always. I literally had my entire order confirmed, from start to to finish in minutes. Opti truly gives Amazon a run for its money. He ships lightning fast. If he was any faster, I’d have them at my door step same day. I’ll be starting blacks today and will report back soon.

Opti, thanks for always being professional and efficient. It’s very clear customer service and communication are priorities for you!

I’ll be ordering more soon.

Once again I have to say that despite the misunderstanding that happened at first, @opti has been a man of his words and he really went above and beyond.

I'm gonna enjoy this ride :)
Excellent shipping, stealth and communication. You guys can't expect less then excellent from him.

Hey Opti I’ve been trying to reach you by email for confirmation after I sent you the money for 7 blacktops on Monday. I know you wouldn’t jack me so I’m thinking my emails aren’t going through?

Hey Opti I’ve been trying to reach you by email for confirmation after I sent you the money for 7 blacktops on Monday. I know you wouldn’t jack me so I’m thinking my emails aren’t going through?

You are correct! I would not 'jack' you or anyone for that matter.

When I send the customer the crypto address for the transfer I always ask for an email - confirmation of payment so that I know to proceed forward with the order.

I have an unconfirmed transaction from the 3rd. I have no emails on my end which includes my spam folder so my suggestion is to re-verify the email address you are sending it to. Flatter me by providing a transaction ID as well, you could never be to safe.

Expecting your email.

You are correct! I would not 'jack' you or anyone for that matter.

When I send the customer the crypto address for the transfer I always ask for an email - confirmation of payment so that I know to proceed forward with the order.

I have an unconfirmed transaction from the 3rd. I have no emails on my end which includes my spam folder so my suggestion is to re-verify the email address you are sending it to. Flatter me by providing a transaction ID as well, you could never be to safe.

Expecting your email.
That’s weird because I had just replied to the emails we had been sending to each other back and forth before that. Anyways I just sent you that info from a new chain hopefully that works.

Received another order. Extremely well packaged, excellent communication. Used a number of sources over the years and opti is at the top.

That’s weird because I had just replied to the emails we had been sending to each other back and forth before that. Anyways I just sent you that info from a new chain hopefully that works.
Got everything cleared up, Opti even offered to throw in an extra kit for the trouble even though it wasn’t his fault but I couldn’t accept, Thanks Opti..

Got everything cleared up, Opti even offered to throw in an extra kit for the trouble even though it wasn’t his fault but I couldn’t accept, Thanks Opti..
If you use Opti, you’ll quickly realize you’re dealing with a true professional. And on top of everything he does, he’s a man of his word. Your pack will be at your doorstep before you know it. I’ve been in the game for 10+ years and I have all the confidence in not only his product but him. I know that if one day something doesn’t go right, opti will fix it. That speaks volumes.