MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Just wanted to give Opti another shout out. Decided to get more blacktops and a few kits of orange tops. Communication was top notch as always. I literally had my entire order confirmed, from start to to finish in minutes. Opti truly gives Amazon a run for its money. He ships lightning fast. If he was any faster, I’d have them at my door step same day. I’ll be starting blacks today and will report back soon.

Opti, thanks for always being professional and efficient. It’s very clear customer service and communication are priorities for you!

I’ll be ordering more soon.
How have the blacktops been?

How have the blacktops been?
Just started, so too early to tell. I’m eight days in at 6 IUs, split dose. I can tell you I’m already getting deeper sleep. Which based on my experience, is usually a good sign! I don’t feel lethargic at all during the day and usually when I have poor quality GH I am lethargic or sleepy. I am taking t3/t4. I can tell you I am very happy with the BlackTops so far, I can’t wait for 2-3 months down the road when it really kicks in. Ive bought enough for 6months at 6 IU’s. 5on/2off. I also have 300 IUs of orange but I’m going to try to not mix. I’ll start seeing some minimal effects in a month and as time progresses, I will report back.

Just started, so too early to tell. I’m eight days in at 6 IUs, split dose. I can tell you I’m already getting deeper sleep. Which based on my experience, is usually a good sign! I don’t feel lethargic at all during the day and usually when I have poor quality GH I am lethargic or sleepy. I am taking t3/t4. I can tell you I am very happy with the BlackTops so far, I can’t wait for 2-3 months down the road when it really kicks in. Ive bought enough for 6months at 6 IU’s. 5on/2off. I also have 300 IUs of orange but I’m going to try to not mix. I’ll start seeing some minimal effects in a month and as time progresses, I will report back.
i just switched from providers blacks to GLs GH. 3-4iu per day.
since switching to GLs GH, i've been pissing non-stop.
this is usually the case when i full stop GH.
could be that the provider blacks are overdosed and i was taking more than 3-4iu. switching GL i may be actually taking 3-4iu.
i do notice deeper sleep and more vivid dreams with GL GH. i am sleeping longer as well and a bit harder to wake up.
i didnt notice the same sleep/dream patterns with providers blacks.
with blacks i'd sleep about 6hrs and wake.
i'm sleeping about 8-9hrs with GLs.
i did lean out nicely with the blacks though. even though my diet was not as clean. i do not eat until about noon. as i like to take GH in the morning(between 6-7am), then let the GH do it's magic, then eat around noon.
once i run out of GLs, i'll try optis.

i've run GLs GH before, and GLs GH seem to be the only GH that has improved my sleep.

GH i've tried.

GL
Providers
QSC

I’ve been running opti 120 kits for 2 years great results. Def difference maker. But the black tops are enticing. Likely overthinking but leaning towards why not just leave well enough alone and keep rolling optitropin. What’s really the difference between 96% and 97.5%??

Seems it has been asked a lot but most ppl haven’t really had enough time to really review.
Anyone run the new blacks have better reviews yet?

What’s up meso!!! So my month home I ordered some kits from opti and ran them at 8iu a day split 4iu am 4iu pm. I was running test at 125mg every 3 days 50mg provi a day 100mcg t4 a day.

Sleep was great for sure but I came of trest to run this. Wanted to make sure no other factors would fuck with my numbers.

I started April 6 and pulled bloodwork on may 2nd after my first shot in the AM.

Now i will keep this thread updates on what differences I see in the next two weeks coming off 8iu a day. Hopefully I lose some water weight. As we say in Saudi “inshallah”

Once I get my results I will update y’all.

I’m still short as shit at 5’4” 215lb around 10% right now. Still have 8 months before I step on a stage here in Saudi. The comp here is pretty intense. But been training at the best gym in the region. Coach’s have been killing me too. Pulled my back on a 593lb dead pull. So taking it easy right now on my back.

Figured at my pace I’m going to slide right in at the 212 weight!!! Time is on my side
View attachment 164686View attachment 164687

Will update

well god damn life happened to me… and i would like to offer my apologies for not posting these results. if you don’t accept my apologies well then fuck ya! i kid i kid. hope everyone is doing great.

well i found out that the growth was keeping so much fat off of me and i need to smuggle some to saudi this time. cause damn i put on about 5% of fat without it. still around 228 lb but close to 15%.

off subject here a little….. fuck trest!!! it caused me to get a divorce and fall in love with a young saudi girl….. and god damn they know how to treat a man. been spending a lot of time training and living in the middle east lately.

anyways here are my results i had pulled but never posted.

also plan on trying 10iu split this month and will run test. i will make another post describing what i will be consuming during this run.

Attachments

• 9A618483-E55B-4847-A135-2C21F307B31B.jpeg
    9A618483-E55B-4847-A135-2C21F307B31B.jpeg
    405.4 KB · Views: 115
  • 848B4B50-4813-4286-BE6E-A5F4E91DE8FC.jpeg
    848B4B50-4813-4286-BE6E-A5F4E91DE8FC.jpeg
    405.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 49EAA760-DB3F-429C-B9D4-F6B74C359FE2.jpeg
    49EAA760-DB3F-429C-B9D4-F6B74C359FE2.jpeg
    300.6 KB · Views: 106
  • C4F7BAC1-1841-439E-8B0B-E6838B5924D5.jpeg
    C4F7BAC1-1841-439E-8B0B-E6838B5924D5.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 118
well god damn life happened to me… and i would like to offer my apologies for not posting these results. if you don’t accept my apologies well then fuck ya! i kid i kid. hope everyone is doing great.

well i found out that the growth was keeping so much fat off of me and i need to smuggle some to saudi this time. cause damn i put on about 5% of fat without it. still around 228 lb but close to 15%.

off subject here a little….. fuck trest!!! it caused me to get a divorce and fall in love with a young saudi girl….. and god damn they know how to treat a man. been spending a lot of time training and living in the middle east lately.

also plan on trying 10iu split this month and will run test. i will make another post describing what i will be consuming during this run.
Also running opti's but i'm pretty new to GH. Is the difference that noticeable regarding fat gain during an offseason?

Good seeing you back on here bro I've been reading up on your GH testing over the past few years, these results look great.

Do you still store your unmixed vials in room temp? I do as well and never had any issues when testing serum levels.... Once I get back on after prep I'll get some igf testing done to see how I fare.

Good seeing you back on here bro I've been reading up on your GH testing over the past few years, these results look great.

Do you still store your unmixed vials in room temp? I do as well and never had any issues when testing serum levels.... Once I get back on after prep I'll get some igf testing done to see how I fare.
yes sir still store them in my safe with a dehumidifier

yes sir still store them in my safe with a dehumidifier
i have yet to see hyperplasia discussed in terms of like how to promote it with hgh. Like what dosages of hgh do you need? Is there a certain amount of anabolics that needs to be combined with the hgh? Insulin? Exogenous igf? Is 4-5iu a day of hgh enough to promote hyperplasia in muscles? You seem to have a lot of experience with hgh so I thought I’d ask.

Trest is a mofo!! Lol!!

Decisions decisions… been running greys for years but those blacks sure look good. Probably stick with the greys. If it ain’t broke…

Welcome back @Mighty-mouse Hopefully you made a pile of money and didn’t get in to much trouble over there

So I haven't made a purchase in a while, but I remember the total IU's use to be listed next to the kits. What are the total IU's for Opti, Black tops, and Orange tops?
Maybe the price sheet that got emailed to me is incomplete or am I'm supposed to assume there are 10 vials per kit?
Are the 280 kits gone?
Thank you!

So I haven't made a purchase in a while, but I remember the total IU's use to be listed next to the kits. What are the total IU's for Opti, Black tops, and Orange tops?
Maybe the price sheet that got emailed to me is incomplete or am I'm supposed to assume there are 10 vials per kit?
Are the 280 kits gone?
Thank you!
Greys-120
Blacks-110
Orange-200

Post 8,627 is the Jano reports. Take the mgs and multiply by 3 to get the iu per vial. Obviously multiply the vial by 10 for the total per kit. You’ll notice it’s not precise, so for the sake of convenience everyone just rounds to the nearest iu. So 3.91mg x 3 = 11.73iu. Close enough to 12 to call it a 120iu kit. Hope that answers your question.

Greys-120
Blacks-110
Orange-200

Post 8,627 is the Jano reports. Take the mgs and multiply by 3 to get the iu per vial. Obviously multiply the vial by 10 for the total per kit. You’ll notice it’s not precise, so for the sake of convenience everyone just rounds to the nearest iu. So 3.91mg x 3 = 11.73iu. Close enough to 12 to call it a 120iu kit. Hope that answers your question.
Thank you! That explains everything.

Also trying to decide between the new black tops or sticking to the greys been using for awhile now. Probably gonna stick to the greys because I already know and trust em.

Those opti blacktops are amazing. Picked up 2 kits few months ago and they were identical to pharma. Held little to no water and didn’t even get the tires or groggy feeling. Very clean and potent

Maybe I’m missing something here. Almost sounds like people are suggesting that one is better than the other? Besides the different amounts.