MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

There are to many variables. Could be diet, supps/meds interfering, liver, very low bf%, etc. There are more and more guys like you coming out showing poor responsive igf-1 scores while on hgh. How does your liver function look on base labs?

Do you have any other labs while taking hgh?
Yes I got the bodybuilding lab test from private md. Liver values are in range.

Yes I got the bodybuilding lab test from private md. Liver values are in range.

With a normal range igf-1 reading I’m assuming your bg probably looks great? It should. If so, if it was me I’d increase my dose. The answer should usually never be to take more drugs but if my labs looked like they do natty and my bg was not being effected I would increase and pull more labs to collect more data. You are a poor responder and more data is needed.

How did your thyroid labs look?

It would be interesting to know/find out why some respond poorly. Again, there are other factor such as things you could be taking that are known to lower igf-1. This could be the case and that’s where you should look first obviously.

With a normal range igf-1 reading I’m assuming your bg probably looks great? It should. If so, if it was me I’d increase my dose. The answer should usually never be to take more drugs but if my labs looked like they do natty and my bg was not being effected I would increase and pull more labs to collect more data. You are a poor responder and more data is needed.

How did your thyroid labs look?

It would be interesting to know/find out why some respond poorly. Again, there are other factor such as things you could be taking that are known to lower igf-1. This could be the case and that’s where you should look first obviously.
This is on 100mcg of pharma t4. Hypothyroidism runs in my family. I was on a 500-1000 caloric deficit during the times of those bloods. The blood draw was fasted and before my daily hgh shot.

Attachments

• 7799F050-B1F2-493A-BA7E-ED3ED7C63938.jpeg
    7799F050-B1F2-493A-BA7E-ED3ED7C63938.jpeg
    237.9 KB · Views: 130
So...after running one kit at around 3iu a day (4 injections per
one 11ml vial) I feel pretty good. Only side is pretty severe bouts of numbness in one hand or the other. If I get up and move it around, it goes away. Overall feel very strong. Joints feel amazing. After one set of shoulder press to warm up...it’s almost as if I don’t have arthritis lol.

Im gonna bump up to approx 4iu a day ( 3 injections per vial) So it will be 4, 4, then 3 on third injection. I’ll see how I feel after a few weeks, then get a GH blood test.

Again, biggest difference I’ve noticed is the improvement in joint pain. I’m a beat up old Dawg. Many injuries over the years. I now feel like I can increase strength gains and...go all in on my hot yoga sessions without wincing in pain

Also, I was at a party last week and like 5 people said I look better than Ive looked in years. FWIW, not why I’m doing this...but it felt good lol

Thanks Opti....your stuff seems legit :cool:

So...after running one kit at around 3iu a day (4 injections per
one 11ml vial) I feel pretty good. Only side is pretty severe bouts of numbness in one hand or the other. If I get up and move it around, it goes away. Overall feel very strong. Joints feel amazing. After one set of shoulder press to warm up...it’s almost as if I don’t have arthritis lol.

Im gonna bump up to approx 4iu a day ( 3 injections per vial) So it will be 4, 4, then 3 on third injection. I’ll see how I feel after a few weeks, then get a GH blood test.

Again, biggest difference I’ve noticed is the improvement in joint pain. I’m a beat up old Dawg. Many injuries over the years. I now feel like I can increase strength gains and...go all in on my hot yoga sessions without wincing in pain

Also, I was at a party last week and like 5 people said I look better than Ive looked in years. FWIW, not why I’m doing this...but it felt good lol

Thanks Opti....your stuff seems legit :cool:
Which GH are you using from Opti? Black tops, orange tops or OptiTropin's?

hello mesonites…. next test is as follows; so i started taking a vial a day of the grey tops on october 5th. Half in the morning around 5am and the other half around 3 pm every day.

monitoring my blood and it hasn’t went over 110 so we are good there. i stopped taking my high dose of 500mg and started my cruise dose of 275mg a week with the following; 50 mg provi a day and 100mcg t4 a day. i’m reconstructing with 1 ML of sterile water only. i will be pulling bloods on the November 1st as i am flying out of the country on the 2nd.

my diet sucks right now and my weight shot up 10lb after about 1.5 weeks. I noticed i’m holding the most water i have held in a long time. but my workouts have gone great. i was planning for my first IFBB show in Saudi but unfortunately i will be fucking working!! so have to catch the Dubai or Kuwaiti show, but that gives me a few extra months and can do a proper prep cycle.
my legs need some work and are still lacking due to both hyper extending 2 months ago. i have a MRI planned for that when i get to saudi…. only cost 150 for an MRI there hopping it’s nothing major cause my dead lift went from 500lb to 220lb without hurting and i can only squat 135 now without it hurting.

ANYWAYS, bunch of shit going on in my life right now but inshallah i make it through it and heal good. stay posted for the 1 vial a day igf numbers. and let’s see how much water weight comes off after this. i know it’s not a full month but, i’m limited on time due to the fact i’m traveling most of the year.

also, fuck trest! it’s so good it will make you make bad life decisions or good depending on how you think about it….. i’m starting trest again soon as i get to the middle east … also saudi women have the wettest pussy in the world FYI

also want to add i bought some growth in the middle east and it made bruise marks on me and haven’t went away 2 months later…. got another vendor i will try he “claims” they are pharma grade. lucky for me i can walk into any hospital over there and check my igf or growth serum for only 20 bucks. AND i buy provi from the pharmacy there so sleep on that!!

current weight 229 still 5’4” this shit ain’t making me grow at all!!! prob close to the high teens in body fat i’m scared to check right now…. i don’t need that negativity in my life!

also - off subject i never knew the day would come where i can legally smoke a blunt in the bar after a workout but hey it’s 2022!!View attachment 174718View attachment 174719
110 fasted BG.. Why do guys freak out over 99 fasted? I s110 not to bad on GH fasted if its within range through out the day?

Opti thanks again for helping my good friend out with his big upcoming northeast competition. There’s a reason I had him go with you. I really believe these blacktops the be the one cleanest best gh out there. They blew me away. I know who he was using before and I made sure he switched and his condition is insane

Opti thanks again for helping my good friend out with his big upcoming northeast competition. There’s a reason I had him go with you. I really believe these blacktops the be the one cleanest best gh out there. They blew me away. I know who he was using before and I made sure he switched and his condition is insane
How many IUs a day was your friend taking of the black top GH?

it was fasted and i won’t freak out until i see 140’s
Thanks brother I watch all these guys say add insulin .BG high in the morning but normal all day last ng so know I'm adding Berberine Cinnamon;and reading a lot that Caderine helps a lot with insulin sensitivity omg with numerous other benefits

update

pulled blooodworj 5 days ago should have them soon.

so been off growth for about 5 days now. was injection 1 vial grey tops daily split dose. got up to 231 ish but towards the end a lot of the water weight came off. Now it’s flying off mainly because my diet in the middle east is better than that of the states. i’m down to around 215 now.

i have noticed bone aches and back pains on day 3 off growth wonder if that has anything to do with it.

current pics took yesterday and today

will update soon as i get my bloodwork back

Attachments

• BD2CFC8F-365F-42FF-924A-F9A7DD42BD07.jpeg
    BD2CFC8F-365F-42FF-924A-F9A7DD42BD07.jpeg
    320.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 10342828-216C-4B23-978D-7001FFC6BC09.jpeg
    10342828-216C-4B23-978D-7001FFC6BC09.jpeg
    370.1 KB · Views: 93
  • B28FFA15-264E-44CB-AFB4-71DC6E9F3F26.jpeg
    B28FFA15-264E-44CB-AFB4-71DC6E9F3F26.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 110
Meso, hope everyone is doing well.

Quick update, out of Orange Tops. Currently shipping 240iu White tops, changed color of tops to differentiate between the new batch manufactured.

240iu White Tops - $170/kit

Next, new batch I will go back to Orange Top.

Test Report #24059.png

Last edited:
Meso, hope everyone is doing well.

Quick update, out of Orange Tops. Currently shipping 240iu White tops, changed color of tops to differentiate between the new batch manufactured.

240iu White Tops - $170/kit

Next, new batch I will go back to Orange Top.

View attachment 175223
so is it safe to say these are closer to 220iu kits? nice to see no dimer detected.

would the purity be lower due to degradtion or someting else?