MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

prep for dubai ifbb show
Congrats on deciding to do a show - so this is almost a year away? And it is a pro qualifier? I think you have to have a national federation apply for you. In other words, you cannot apply to be in this show as an athlete directly.

Check out the entry form and also the IFBB web page.

Just ignore me if you already have all this covered.

Congrats on deciding to do a show - so this is almost a year away? And it is a pro qualifier? I think you have to have a national federation apply for you. In other words, you cannot apply to be in this show as an athlete directly.

Check out the entry form and also the IFBB web page.

Just ignore me if you already have all this covered.
what’s up bud just sent ya a pm

Another good transaction with opti. His whites are close tp qscs domestic pricing and blacks to Goodlyfes.

Merry Christmas to me! As always, thank you Opti. Been running OptiTropins exclusively for years and will continue to do so. :)

Hey b do you notice any difference between say Opti vs pharma Geno's? Or really any pharma grade?

I’ve actually never ran any pharma hgh.

This will start a shit storm like the topic always does but I can’t see paying pharma prices for something that on paper (hplc & labs) looks the same as generics. I do believe that pharma may be a bit cleaner. Perhaps for some that get sides off most generics maybe wouldn’t off pharma as they may produce a bit less water retention.

I have a script for most things like testosterone. The brand I use is Actavis (formerly known as watson). Taking pharma testosterone is absolutely no different than taking a tested ugl’s testosterone. Honestly the only difference besides being able to legally possess it is that I have peace of mind it was made in a cleaner more strict environment.

Anywho, I’ve pissed a lot of people off with my opinion on this matter over the years. One day I’ll bite the bullet and try pharma to see what’s what and so my opinion will have more merit but for now I have the mentality of, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

I’ve actually never ran any pharma hgh.

This will start a shit storm like the topic always does but I can’t see paying pharma prices for something that on paper (hplc & labs) looks the same as generics. I do believe that pharma may be a bit cleaner. Perhaps for some that get sides off most generics maybe wouldn’t off pharma as they may produce a bit less water retention.

I have a script for most things like testosterone. The brand I use is Actavis (formerly known as watson). Taking pharma testosterone is absolutely no different than taking a tested ugl’s testosterone. Honestly the only difference besides being able to legally possess it is that I have peace of mind it was made in a cleaner more strict environment.

Anywho, I’ve pissed a lot of people off with my opinion on this matter over the years. One day I’ll bite the bullet and try pharma to see what’s what and so my opinion will have more merit but for now I have the mentality of, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.
How do you normally run it? Daily, morning, night, iu, etc?