MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

What is everyone doing for btc? I’ve always used Coinbase. But now you have to share ID with with every transaction. Seems like it may no longer be safe. Maybe it’s fine. Any input would be good. Trying to get in on Optis sale that ends tomorrow.

What is everyone doing for btc? I’ve always used Coinbase. But now you have to share ID with with every transaction. Seems like it may no longer be safe. Maybe it’s fine. Any input would be good. Trying to get in on Optis sale that ends tomorrow.

Cash app

I still use coinbase as well. Im pretty sure there really isnt any reporting as long as you are under the $600 threshhold. I remember reading an article about it a couple of months ago. If anyones interested ill see if i can dig it up.

I still use coinbase as well. Im pretty sure there really isnt any reporting as long as you are under the $600 threshhold. I remember reading an article about it a couple of months ago. If anyones interested ill see if i can dig it up.
I def go over that threshold often.

My understanding is that the $600 applies to third-party settlement organizations, e-commerce platforms (including eBay, PayPal, Etsy, CashApp, and Venmo). But where the recipient receives $600 or more. It's actually on hold till 2023 now.

I looked into btc transactions and only see where selling btc is reportable. Not buying and sending. Someone correct me if I'm wrong with site links.

Meso Happy Holidays! My best to you and your family.

My apologies for the delayed sale. I wanted to have certain items and quantity available domestically before posting. Until further notice my international shipping is at halt.

I have added Semaglutide and due to stopping my international shipping, Orange Tops are once again available.

This sale expires January 8, 2023. Please put 'Meso' on the subject of your email to make these prices valid.

Grey Tops, OptiTropin.........$110/kit
Black Tops...........................$100/kit
Orange Tops........................$90/kit
White Tops...........................$150/kit
Green Tops, Semaglutide....$75/vial

Shipping $15

Grey Tops - OptiTropin
View attachment 177081

Black Tops
View attachment 177082

White Tops
View attachment 177083

Orange Tops
View attachment 177084

Green Tops - Semaglutide
View attachment 177085
Is the sale for black tops over

Happy new year, fellas! Been on the greys for a couple of years and very happy. Last test was back in July and I was at 421 on 3IU daily split am/pm. Decided to give the blacks a try (in the name of Meso "scientific testing") back in September and get my bloods done tomorrow. Should have my results on the 22nd. I will post the results.

A few things I've noticed on the blacks: I've always been sensitive to water retention and I have noticed a lot less (even at only 3IU) in my hands. I also had trigger finger on both middle fingers while on the grey tops. The left hand has gone away completely and the right one is almost gone. I have been having more vivid dreams as well. Definitely not scientific, but I'd thought I'd share my experience.

Hope everyone has a great 2023!!

Happy new year, fellas! Been on the greys for a couple of years and very happy. Last test was back in July and I was at 421 on 3IU daily split am/pm. Decided to give the blacks a try (in the name of Meso "scientific testing") back in September and get my bloods done tomorrow. Should have my results on the 22nd. I will post the results.

A few things I've noticed on the blacks: I've always been sensitive to water retention and I have noticed a lot less (even at only 3IU) in my hands. I also had trigger finger on both middle fingers while on the grey tops. The left hand has gone away completely and the right one is almost gone. I have been having more vivid dreams as well. Definitely not scientific, but I'd thought I'd share my experience.

Hope everyone has a great 2023!!

Awesome to hear, how did you transition from greys to black? Same amount of bac water? Did you start at the same dose as the greys? Gonna be doing the same as you in the next week or so and was curious on how I can make it as smooth as possible. Thanks in advance

Awesome to hear, how did you transition from greys to black? Same amount of bac water? Did you start at the same dose as the greys? Gonna be doing the same as you in the next week or so and was curious on how I can make it as smooth as possible. Thanks in advance
I use 11IU of bac instead of the 12IU I used with the grey tops. Will be roughly the same dosage according to Janos results. I started at the same dosage and protocol on day one with the blacks. 3IU daily split am/pm.

Good luck!

Wanted to report on my experience. I didn't even have an approved account on this forum and I went ahead and took a chance with opti. Ordered 4 kits of black tops. Received within 3 days. Stellar freaking transaction.