MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

I’ve been using gh for years and years now and since switching from pharma to generics Opti is on my top 3 best quality/fav gh. Used many of his blacktops which were all ! Wanted to try the new white tops when he had sale but by time sale hit I already got 3-4 QSC kits. So had to wait and for next time. But def doin the white tops or back tops next order. Possibly even may even try the Og grays

Once you become a worthwhile member and stop throwing around empty accusations
You’re confusing me with the other guy. I’m a loyal fan, brother. I’ve been on Optis for two years straight, and I’ve only ever posted positive feedback and actual blood tests. But, thanks for the insight.

You’re confusing me with the other guy. I’m a loyal fan, brother. I’ve been on Optis for two years straight, and I’ve only ever posted positive feedback and actual blood tests. But, thanks for the insight.
Fuck dude my bad, sincere apologies. That goes to the other dude posting his unsupported bro science anecdotal experiences, against who in my point is one of the best ug vendors.

Honestly opti is at a point where his products speak for him. People who are making unsupported claims are completely trash.

Side note, my first post on this board was back in Dec ‘20. How long until I lose the “newbie” title? Asking for a friend. Haha

Anyone use the orange/white top 240 kits? Sides any worse compared to the greys?

Gettin the black tops any day now. First time HGH user. Plan on pinning 2iu per day.

1.2ml of
Bacteria static water in each vial yield 0.1 iu for
Each 1 unit on the insulin syringe. So to get 2 iu i would draw up 20 units on the insulin syringe.

I appreciate your help and if I’m wrong would appreciate any feedback.

Gettin the black tops any day now. First time HGH user. Plan on pinning 2iu per day.

1.2ml of
Bacteria static water in each vial yield 0.1 iu for
Each 1 unit on the insulin syringe. So to get 2 iu i would draw up 20 units on the insulin syringe.

I appreciate your help and if I’m wrong would appreciate any feedback.
Based on the 8/2022 test results for the black tops, 1.1ml of BAC water would get you closer to a true 1iu of GH to 1iu on the insulin syringe. If we are rounding down.

As long as we’re on this topic and you seem very knowledgeable….

What would 2ML of bac water yeild for his recently tested Semaglutide approx per 1 unit ?

Attachments

• 57BE411D-767C-4FE1-A66D-7CE789BAB003.png
    57BE411D-767C-4FE1-A66D-7CE789BAB003.png
    491 KB · Views: 62