MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

You need to look at the testing for whatever tops you bought. His first oranges were 20iu per vial, his brand new oranges are 24iu I believe. You probably have 20iu per vial.

What iu is in each vial, I add 1ml bac water per iu. So if 20iu, I add 2ml water in which .1 on an insulin syringe is 1iu.
Thank you brother...I suspected these were higher than 10 iu per vial simply because the disk in the vial and the vials themselves were taller than the ones I bought before which I know were 10 iu per vial

yes not every vile is 10iu some are 12 or 15. ie go by what it says, 120iu kit, meaning 12iu per vile. or 100iu kit or by test results is fine too if want to be uber exact..

Been on the black tops for a month and a half-two months now. Switched from the grey tops to the black tops. Started off at the same dosage, have since gone up 1iu. Overall I notice less side effects on the black tops. On 6iu of grey tops I had some slight cts, would sometimes cause issues at night. On the black tops, I haven’t noticed as much water retention and therefore no cts either. Going to get blood tested in a week or so. Tested well on the grey tops, so I’m interested to see my igf on the black tops.
Got those off blood test results on the black tops yet?

Alright, fellas, I got my bloodwork back on the black tops. In January ‘22 I was taking 2IU daily of the grey tops and tested 387. In July of ‘22 I was taking 3IU daily split am/pm and tested 421. Back in October ‘22 I switched to the black tops with the same protocol of 3IU daily split am/pm. My test came back today at 370 (see attached). I did make one change by adding 500mg of Metformin daily to my overall drug protocol bc my fasted glucose was hovering around 100-102. Interestingly enough, it only dropped to 98. However, Metformin can also lower IGF numbers, which MIGHT be why my IGF is lower on the blacks than it was on the greys. As previously mentioned, I am experiencing less “side effects” on the blacks. Either way, I continue to be happy with @opti kits and his Amazon-like service. Best of luck to everyone in 2023. I’ll be back in July with a new test.

Did you take the 2 IU daily grey top for 387 ng/mL IGF-1 in the evening? or morning for that result?

metformin or semaglutide
A member asked about lowering fasted blood glucose remedies in October. You had replied that metformin or semaglutide will lower it. The example given was 111 rbg. To what extent/amount is semaglutide effective? Maybe a person could run 0.25mg weekly maintenance dose just to keep rbg lower and see a little bit of a benefit from semaglutide as well (although maybe quite minimal at such a low dose. Maybe up the dose, maybe not). Metformin typically lowers igf1, correct? I don’t know much but am trying to learn. This is the first suggestion I’ve seen about semaglutide. Usually it’s metformin or berberine. Thanks

A member asked about lowering fasted blood glucose remedies in October. You had replied that metformin or semaglutide will lower it. The example given was 111 rbg. To what extent/amount is semaglutide effective? Maybe a person could run 0.25mg weekly maintenance dose just to keep rbg lower and see a little bit of a benefit from semaglutide as well (although maybe quite minimal at such a low dose. Maybe up the dose, maybe not). Metformin typically lowers igf1, correct? I don’t know much but am trying to learn. This is the first suggestion I’ve seen about semaglutide. Usually it’s metformin or berberine. Thanks
There are studies showing increase and decrease in IGF from metformin.

I've seen decreases in people's blood work but they were not significant.

The high glucose can go back to normal after a few weeks, but your body will be pumping out more insulin to make it so. So your A1C and fasted BG might be normal but your homa index will be higher.

Other effective modalities for increasing insulin sensitivity and lowering BG on HGH are 1. Getting and staying relatively lean (True <12%) 2. Regular cardiovascular exercise 3. Intermittent fasting (Skip breakfast / eat lunch around 12 PM)

as already said, the igf-1 lowering effect of metformin is pretty much irrelevant for regular meso members xD
i like semaglutide because it offers a host of other benefits besides bg lowering effect. There are even studies in the US that are evaluating its use for heart insufficiency.
I can run 0,5mg weekly but split evenly in 3 dosages (e.g. Monday/Wednesday/Friday 0,15-0,2mg)
at this dosage/frequency, side effects such as cramping/bloat/nausea should be minimal

3. Intermittent fasting (Skip breakfast / eat lunch around 12 PM)

It's less convenient, but doing the reverse has shown better glycemic improvements in recent studies. Ie, have a big breakfast, regular lunch, and a light early dinner (or big breakfast and a late lunch if 2 meals/d). Search eTRF ("early time-restricted feeding") if interested.

It's less convenient, but doing the reverse has shown better glycemic improvements in recent studies. Ie, have a big breakfast, regular lunch, and a light early dinner (or big breakfast and a late lunch if 2 meals/d). Search eTRF ("early time-restricted feeding") if interested.
Interesting, i feel more productive in the mornings fasted versus breakfast but i know some people are the other way around.

I ordered 10 days ago(last contact) and td 3 days ago. Second order in a short period of time. Was waiting to see if anyone had talked to him more recently than that when @heavylifter87 posted the other day. 10/10 transactions.

I ordered 10 days ago(last contact) and td 3 days ago. Second order in a short period of time. Was waiting to see if anyone had talked to him more recently than that when @heavylifter87 posted the other day. 10/10 transactions.
I got something on Friday and there was missing items and I’ve tried to contact back and no reply, not even the auto generated price list back upon a new initial email

Nevermind, it just arrived. He simply separated the HGH kits from the other order that’s all. He must just be away for a few days or something