MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

As long as we’re on this topic and you seem very knowledgeable….

What would 2ML of bac water yeild for his recently tested Semaglutide approx per 1 unit ?
Assuming 3.6 mg average, 2ml of bac water would equate to a 0.25mg dose at the 1.4 unit tick on a 1cc insulin syringe. Double for a 0.5mg injection to 2.8.

Here's the calculator I use. Note the pictures are wrong, go with the number given.

Code:
https://researchem.store/peptide-calculator/[CODE]

Last edited:
As long as we’re on this topic and you seem very knowledgeable….

What would 2ML of bac water yeild for his recently tested Semaglutide approx per 1 unit ?
Just fair warning I don’t know anything about semagultide or how it’s dosed etc…

But IF the same math applies to this and GH. You would first multiply the milligram by 3. So in this case 3.58mg would equal 10.74 total units per vial of semagulitde. So for a 1 to 1 (1iu of peptide = 10iu on insulin syringe) you would add 1.07 BAC water. I would just round up and add 1.1ml since it’s pretty close.

If you wanted to dilute it even more and add 2ml of BAC water to the vial. Then each 10 unit on the insulin syringe would be 0.5ius of the peptide.

Obviously I am rounding here to make the math easier. I don’t know how crucial it is to get the exact dose of this peptide

Last edited:
I’m looking for the mg aspect

I want to inject .25 mgs per week and I added 2ml of bac water .. reason I’m confused is because this was on goodys thread and he was close I thought to the same mgs ??

Attachments

• 65AB3E8C-6B09-4B1A-B2DC-0D2BFB834C6B.png
    65AB3E8C-6B09-4B1A-B2DC-0D2BFB834C6B.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
Based on the 8/2022 test results for the black tops, 1.1ml of BAC water would get you closer to a true 1iu of GH to 1iu on the insulin syringe. If we are rounding do
Gettin the black tops any day now. First time HGH user. Plan on pinning 2iu per day.

1.2ml of
Bacteria static water in each vial yield 0.1 iu for
Each 1 unit on the insulin syringe. So to get 2 iu i would draw up 20 units on the insulin syringe.

I appreciate your help and if I’m wrong would appreciate any feedback.
Sorry should say 1iu of gh equals 10 units on the insulin syringe

I’m looking for the mg aspect

I want to inject .25 mgs per week and I added 2ml of bac water .. reason I’m confused is because this was on goodys thread and he was close I thought to the same mgs ??
I gave the answer above for a 0.25mg dose. On a 1cc insulin syringe, the 1.4 mark. There are 14 doses of 0.25mg in a 3.5 or 3.6mg vial like optis. 2ml of water divided by 14 doses is 0.14 or 1.4 on a syringe. It should be the 2nd tick after the first 1 on a syringe.

Based on the 8/2022 test results for the black tops, 1.1ml of BAC water would get you closer to a true 1iu of GH to 1iu on the insulin syringe. If we are rounding down.
Thank you. But to make sure I understand. I thought there were 10iu or 11iu per bottle. So if I’m injecting 1.1ml of BAC water there will be a little over 1ml in the bottle. So using an insulin syringe wouldn’t 10 units = 1iu. Each 10th of a ml = 1 iu?
Sorry should say 1iu of gh equals 10 units on the insulin syringe
thank you. You answered my question here.

Placed an order. Gonna be my first time using gh. Just want to double check I have the small details down.
Storage - After reconstitution put the gh in the fridge and IF not reconstituted can that be stored in a dry cool place or does that go in the fridge aswell? Plan is 2 iu twice per day. 4 iu total. and monitor how I feel and get bloods after a bit and reassess

Placed an order. Gonna be my first time using gh. Just want to double check I have the small details down.
Storage - After reconstitution put the gh in the fridge and IF not reconstituted can that be stored in a dry cool place or does that go in the fridge aswell? Plan is 2 iu twice per day. 4 iu total. and monitor how I feel and get bloods after a bit and reassess
Reconstituted: must be refrigerated

Still powder: refrigeration optional, cool dry place away from light at a minimum

Been on the black tops for a month and a half-two months now. Switched from the grey tops to the black tops. Started off at the same dosage, have since gone up 1iu. Overall I notice less side effects on the black tops. On 6iu of grey tops I had some slight cts, would sometimes cause issues at night. On the black tops, I haven’t noticed as much water retention and therefore no cts either. Going to get blood tested in a week or so. Tested well on the grey tops, so I’m interested to see my igf on the black tops.

Placed my first order with Opti. Communication was fast and order to delivery was outstanding. Read through this thread and thanks to all of you who contributed.

Anyone try his semaglutide? My pharma vial is running low and I’m definitely not paying $1000 for a 10mg vial again, so looking into other sources.

its are same iu in the vial if u add 1ml or 1 litre...
if 10iu in the vile ~3mg and dilute with 1ml. 1/10 of ml would be approx 1 iu.

or are u trolling?

its are same iu in the vial if u add 1ml or 1 litre...
if 10iu in the vile ~3mg and dilute with 1ml. 1/10 of ml would be approx 1 iu.

or are u trolling?
Not trolling. Just way out of touch. Have not had gh since pre pandemic. Trying to get back in the game. But each batch has a different concentration if you see the reports

I bought orange tops which have the lowest purity but more than twice the milligrams of the black tops and grey tops.

Trying to figure my dose

Basically I want to hit 6 iu a day split into two doses....I used to do 4 but back then opti didn't have options
..now that there are options I'm not sure how to gauge

Not trolling. Just way out of touch. Have not had gh since pre pandemic. Trying to get back in the game. But each batch has a different concentration if you see the reports

I bought orange tops which have the lowest purity but more than twice the milligrams of the black tops and grey tops.

Trying to figure my dose

Basically I want to hit 6 iu a day split into two doses....I used to do 4 but back then opti didn't have options
..now that there are options I'm not sure how to gauge

The purity score doesn't impact the absolute value of how much hgh is in each vial.

Say you have a 10iu vial that tests at 95%. There's still 10iu of viable hgh in that vial. The purity score is an indicator of quality independent of quantity in the vial.

Judging from your post I think that is the source of the misunderstanding. Good luck brother.

The purity score doesn't impact the absolute value of how much hgh is in each vial.

Say you have a 10iu vial that tests at 95%. There's still 10iu of viable hgh in that vial. The purity score is an indicator of quality independent of quantity in the vial.

Judging from your post I think that is the source of the misunderstanding. Good luck brother.
Thank you....bottom line every vial is at 10iu
...purity is just how pure those 10 iu are...got u

Therefore I put 1 cc...a 10th of cc is 1 iu...
Understood

Thank you....bottom line every vial is at 10iu
...purity is just how pure those 10 iu are...got u

Therefore I put 1 cc...a 10th of cc is 1 iu...
Understood
Exactly. But with the oranges they are what like 24iu per vial? So add 2.4ml bac water and you have .1cc equals 1 iu as you just described

So every vial is always 10 iu?
You need to look at the testing for whatever tops you bought. His first oranges were 20iu per vial, his brand new oranges are 24iu I believe. You probably have 20iu per vial.

What iu is in each vial, I add 1ml bac water per iu. So if 20iu, I add 2ml water in which .1 on an insulin syringe is 1iu.