MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Happy new year, fellas! Been on the greys for a couple of years and very happy. Last test was back in July and I was at 421 on 3IU daily split am/pm. Decided to give the blacks a try (in the name of Meso "scientific testing") back in September and get my bloods done tomorrow. Should have my results on the 22nd. I will post the results.

A few things I've noticed on the blacks: I've always been sensitive to water retention and I have noticed a lot less (even at only 3IU) in my hands. I also had trigger finger on both middle fingers while on the grey tops. The left hand has gone away completely and the right one is almost gone. I have been having more vivid dreams as well. Definitely not scientific, but I'd thought I'd share my experience.

Hope everyone has a great 2023!!

Great Info deff helps future customers decide on which ones to get and ur experiences are very important I'll be extremely interested to see them vs the greys u we're using, just curious I'd that lil bit in purity makes up for any increase in igf either way deff appreciate both

Had to get in on the sale, another package received quickly. Going to give this tested semaglutide a try.

Does @opti give credit for blood work?
Since opti isn't very active on forums, I emailed him. Here is his response:

I have passed on given credit for blood work. Too many variables and if igf levels come back low of course my SOMATROPIN is the one in question. All the HPLC reports speak for themselves.

Yes.

So your lack of side effects means bunk hgh? Gtfo with this nonsense.
Seeing as my previous source I felt side effects, it might be bunk or underdosed. I’ll have to test igf or hgh levels to be sure but my initial doses were underwhelming.

Just ordered a kit to test it out. Seems bunk to me.

Injected 3 iu then another 2 iu couple hours later. No side effects, no wrist pain, nothing.
Which kit did you order? I have many different blood tests while on the grey tops and they are definitely legit. I’ve been on the blacks for three months and will have bloodwork back this week. I will post the results.

lmao @ thinking side effects = potency
lmaaaaao @ thinking you get side effects after one/two doses.

fuck me this forum is getting dumber by the day.

Which kit did you order? I have many different blood tests while on the grey tops and they are definitely legit. I’ve been on the blacks for three months and will have bloodwork back this week. I will post the results.
grey kit.

still have some of my previous batch left over and switched to omni today. usually get carpal and lethargic when i dose in the morning, its evening now and still felt nothing.

ill have to inject half a vial and test to make sure. for me though, initial thoughts is pretty underwhelming…

Just ordered a kit to test it out. Seems bunk to me.

Injected 3 iu then another 2 iu couple hours later. No side effects, no wrist pain, nothing.

We don’t go off feelz reports here. Especially from a first post newbie who expected to feel something after his first day of use.

Plenty of hplc, igf1 and serum labs on this source.

grey kit.

still have some of my previous batch left over and switched to omni today. usually get carpal and lethargic when i dose in the morning, its evening now and still felt nothing.

ill have to inject half a vial and test to make sure. for me though, initial thoughts is pretty underwhelm
grey kit.

ill have to inject half a vial and test to make sure. for me though, initial thoughts is pretty underwhelming

I’ve tested my IGF on every batch of greys since Dec 2020, and the test results have been consistently great. I’ve posted the results in here. You can search for them. My last test on the greys was back in July. 421 on 3IUs daily.

grey kit.

ill have to inject half a vial and test to make sure. for me though, initial thoughts is pretty underwhelming…

This is probably THE most legitimate source for HGH on the forum, so many HPLC tests as Bware stated.

For me, side effects= dimers present in the hgh. None of optis have dimer content.

Alright, fellas, I got my bloodwork back on the black tops. In January ‘22 I was taking 2IU daily of the grey tops and tested 387. In July of ‘22 I was taking 3IU daily split am/pm and tested 421. Back in October ‘22 I switched to the black tops with the same protocol of 3IU daily split am/pm. My test came back today at 370 (see attached). I did make one change by adding 500mg of Metformin daily to my overall drug protocol bc my fasted glucose was hovering around 100-102. Interestingly enough, it only dropped to 98. However, Metformin can also lower IGF numbers, which MIGHT be why my IGF is lower on the blacks than it was on the greys. As previously mentioned, I am experiencing less “side effects” on the blacks. Either way, I continue to be happy with @opti kits and his Amazon-like service. Best of luck to everyone in 2023. I’ll be back in July with a new test.

Attachments

• F6358148-57A8-4EC5-A349-627836C1760F.jpeg
    F6358148-57A8-4EC5-A349-627836C1760F.jpeg
    187 KB · Views: 36