MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Okay, that’s what I assumed at first but then I saw the pic on the website looking like a kit/10 pack. Thanks

Been meaning to update y’all. Had bloods run on 6iu of the black tops. Igf was in the mid 500s. Will have to go find the pdf to show you.

Ok so what is the consensus of the colortops?

Is the 240 iu kit worth it compared to say the blues greys and or blacks?

6iu black tops split 3 first thing in the am and 3 post workout, usually around 7:30pm.

Attachments

• 711E04D4-D566-4ED9-AC8F-DC82C12A6E29.jpeg
    711E04D4-D566-4ED9-AC8F-DC82C12A6E29.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 51
Meso, my best to you and your loved ones.

I wanted to let everyone know that my site is up and running. You can email me your order as you have in the past or purchase directly from the site. I reply quickly to emails but through my site a bitcoin address is immediately provided for payment. I'm sure many will like it, quite user friendly.

My site contains the latest HPLC reports so you can view at your convenience.

I am running a sale on my Blue & Black Tops. The current prices are below and for this weekend only an additional 10% discount can be applied at checkout using code 'opti10'.

STORE

Blue Tops
1 - 2$100.00
3 - 55%$95.00
6 - 1010%$90.00
11 - 1515%$85.00
16+20%$80.00

Black Tops
1 - 2$110.00
3 - 54.55%$105.00
6 - 109.09%$100.00
11 - 1513.64%$95.00
16+18.18%$90.00

I'm not being a dick does the website happen to state this if it's got the test reports it should have this info, I'm actually gunna check the website out now as well
I never used his website before did not realize there was one, its been a while

I never used his website before did not realize there was one, its been a while
He just announced the website in his last post, but didn't give the site address. I tried clicking on his Sponsor link from the homepage but it didn't take me to his site which is:

Code:
https://buyoptihgh.com/[CODE]

I've found the test results for Black Tops i think here not the website and they are over 97%.
I do have a quick Question this is the first time I've gotten great quality GH only having run it once years ago, and not that long.. I took 2ius a couple hours before bed and 1iu in the morning before breakfast... Woke up at 7am
. Put a movie on. Passed back out and slept for another 2 hrs
. Finally lost that tired feeling.. I'm taking 3IU a day to start.. is this normal or avould I cut back to 2iu to start?
I usually get up at 4am and have an hr drive in to work to be there for 6am.. I can't be that tired during the week cause I literally passed back out hard..

He just announced the website in his last post, but didn't give the site address. I tried clicking on his Sponsor link from the homepage but it didn't take me to his site which is:

Code:
https://buyoptihgh.com/[CODE]
he posted a clickable link above the pricelist. if you click on where it says "store" above the pricelist it brings u to his site

I've found the test results for Black Tops i think here not the website and they are over 97%.
I do have a quick Question this is the first time I've gotten great quality GH only having run it once years ago, and not that long.. I took 2ius a couple hours before bed and 1iu in the morning before breakfast... Woke up at 7am
. Put a movie on. Passed back out and slept for another 2 hrs
. Finally lost that tired feeling.. I'm taking 3IU a day to start.. is this normal or avould I cut back to 2iu to start?
I usually get up at 4am and have an hr drive in to work to be there for 6am.. I can't be that tired during the week cause I literally passed back out hard..
What are you using it for? My theory is that fatigue is partially linked to hyperinsulinemia induced by GH. Insulin can cause many of the sides you get from GH.

Have you tried Mon-Wed-Fri dosing? For me and others it mitigates sides and prevents blood sugar issues.

On MWF i can take 10 IU at once and actually feel energized, but any time i go daily, i start out fine until the sides hit (when over 2-3 iu daily) and eventually i don't "feel it" as much. (The overall wellbeing boost, etc).

The thing with GH is that you may have perfect hba1c and fasting glucose but your body will be pumping out a ton of insulin to keep it there. So you are insulin resistant but it wont reflect in the usual lab work (it will show on HOMA index)

Research shows thrice weekly is superior for building muscle and strength as well as maintain healthy metabolic parameters (insulin sensitivity) Daily is better for fat loss but not as "healthy" for you overall.

What are you using it for? My theory is that fatigue is partially linked to hyperinsulinemia induced by GH. Insulin can cause many of the sides you get from GH.

Have you tried Mon-Wed-Fri dosing? For me and others it mitigates sides and prevents blood sugar issues.

On MWF i can take 10 IU at once and actually feel energized, but any time i go daily, i start out fine until the sides hit (when over 2-3 iu daily) and eventually i don't "feel it" as much. (The overall wellbeing boost, etc).

The thing with GH is that you may have perfect hba1c and fasting glucose but your body will be pumping out a ton of insulin to keep it there. So you are insulin resistant but it wont reflect in the usual lab work (it will show on HOMA index)

Research shows thrice weekly is superior for building muscle and strength as well as maintain healthy metabolic parameters (insulin sensitivity) Daily is better for fat loss but not as "healthy" for you overall.
Is this why when I pin 3 units and eat 150g of carbs my blood glucose is 74 hour an a half later..?

Is this why when I pin 3 units and eat 150g of carbs my blood glucose is 74 hour an a half later..?

Exactly, your body is pumping out A LOT more insulin to keep your blood glucose at 74.

It's a different type of insulin resistance than you are used to seeing.

Again, your blood glucose and A1C can be in completely normal and healthy range, but your pancreas is pumping out a ton of insulin to keep it that way. Does that make sense to you now?

You can look at a ton of different studies that don't just look at glucose and A1C but actual serum insulin concentrations and HOMA index.

Most laymen are only aware of fasting glucose and hBA1C (glycate hemoglobin) but there is a lot more to insulin function and sensitivity than that.

You can be quite insulin resistant and have excellent fasting glucose and hBA1C numbers.

Would you mind posting the research on 3x week gh dosing being superior for building muscle.