MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Exactly, your body is pumping out A LOT more insulin to keep your blood glucose at 74.

It's a different type of insulin resistance than you are used to seeing.

Again, your blood glucose and A1C can be in completely normal and healthy range, but your pancreas is pumping out a ton of insulin to keep it that way. Does that make sense to you now?

You can look at a ton of different studies that don't just look at glucose and A1C but actual serum insulin concentrations and HOMA index.

Most laymen are only aware of fasting glucose and hBA1C (glycate hemoglobin) but there is a lot more to insulin function and sensitivity than that.

You can be quite insulin resistant and have excellent fasting glucose and hBA1C numbers.

so what best course of action to reverse this type of insulin resistance. this becomes so much of a problem for me i have to discount it.

@Stamkos
Of course not. Here is the study. The difference between daily vs thrice weekly for strength/muscle was significant. Daily was superior for fat loss. This makes sense since insulin resistance in the fat cells means they are "starved" of calories but this would also apply to muscle to some extent.

Dorian Yates himself said three times weekly was best for him. (Of course always with grain of salt ; "believe half of what you see and nothing of what you hear")

Growth hormone replacement therapy in adults with growth hormone deficiency; thrice weekly low dose administration. (There is a link to the full study PDF at the bottom of the page)

@Clappincheeks

Three times weekly GH, intermittent fasting, be relatively lean (under 13% body fat) do regular cardiovascular exercise, be muscular.

All these things will boost insulin sensitivity significantly. There is a strong genetic component to insulin sensitivity, but lifestyle (cardio/fasting) and body composition (being lean/muscular) are even more important.

I've seen many type 2 diabetics reverse it completely with significant fat loss.

IGF-1 is actually an insulin sensitivity enhancer. GH decreases insulin sensitivity. IGF-1 "insulin like growth factor" can actually bind to insulin receptors and acts like insulin albeit to a much milder extent.

Last edited:
Gentlemen, my best to you and your loved ones.

I have been having issues with my original email account (opti.hgh@protonmail.com) these last 24 hours.

If you have placed an order through email or are awaiting a response since yesterday afternoon, Wednesday, April 5th, please forward your email to my new email at (opti.usa@protonmail.com).

Orders placed on my site have been unaffected.
Click here for my site.

No, my email has not been compromised.

Primary email:
opti.usa@protonmail.com

Backup email:
opti@buyoptihgh.com

I will keep you updated on any new information and contact @Millard if I need my email updated on the first page.

This change can be confirmed by a few members I have already contacted by other means.

Best wishes,
Opti

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with the anosome on the website? @Opti Are those for domestic shipping?

Experience with Anosome in general? They were the OLD grey tops TP used to carry that everyone raved about. I’m sure you can do a search and find plenty of info here at meso on them.

You had me curious until I went and seen the price lol lol lol lol but I suppose it will suffice for noobs who do not have a trusted US pharma source.
At the price point you are buying US pharma.

The old TP grey tops that were touted as anosome were more or less the same price as Opti’s current grey tops.

I think Opti’s point of sale is nobody has access the way they once did and these are actual Chinese pharma. No off label. Others will say it’s the same as the generics.

Ymmv - hope this helped.

Experience with Anosome in general? They were the OLD grey tops TP used to carry that everyone raved about. I’m sure you can do a search and find plenty of info here at meso on them.

You had me curious until I went and seen the price lol lol lol lol but I suppose it will suffice for noobs who do not have a trusted US pharma source.
At the price point you are buying US pharma.

The old TP grey tops that were touted as anosome were more or less the same price as Opti’s current grey tops.

I think Opti’s point of sale is nobody has access the way they once did and these are actual Chinese pharma. No off label. Others will say it’s the same as the generics.

Ymmv - hope this helped.
yes I agree about the price that's why I wanted someone to chime in about this.

What are you using it for? My theory is that fatigue is partially linked to hyperinsulinemia induced by GH. Insulin can cause many of the sides you get from GH.

Have you tried Mon-Wed-Fri dosing? For me and others it mitigates sides and prevents blood sugar issues.

On MWF i can take 10 IU at once and actually feel energized, but any time i go daily, i start out fine until the sides hit (when over 2-3 iu daily) and eventually i don't "feel it" as much. (The overall wellbeing boost, etc).

The thing with GH is that you may have perfect hba1c and fasting glucose but your body will be pumping out a ton of insulin to keep it there. So you are insulin resistant but it wont reflect in the usual lab work (it will show on HOMA index)

Research shows thrice weekly is superior for building muscle and strength as well as maintain healthy metabolic parameters (insulin sensitivity) Daily is better for fat loss but not as "healthy" for you overall.

I want to pose this question here, as I know I do a lot of my learning from reading old threads and this might be very relevant for someone researching in the future. Moreover, I will be using Optis soon ;) so it applies to this thread.

Black Beard, you have seen me on another forum also advocate HGH EOD or 3x a week. The addition of an ARB and pinning 3x a week has been the only way I have been able to run HGH as of late. In the past I damaged my ulnar nerve using it ED in 5-10 iu range and just living with the numbness to long.

I also have zero freaking bloat this time around at 3x a week with HGH that previously flared my ulnar never symptoms at low dose ED (Though I do believe the ARB is assisting there as well via reduction in angiotensin).

To my question, do you see any harm in a 20iu injection all at once? I could very well split the dose into 10iu am and 10iu pm on M/W/F but from what we are learning about EOD dosing, I believe I will have less sides with 3 injections per week, instead of 6 injections, even if they are on the same days. My main concern with the 20iu shot being blood glucose levels.

Or am I asking to be put on my ass with hypo symptoms in the gym (I train fasted and shoot my HGH pre workout, not eating until 3 hours post HGH injection). I want to argue that while a 20iu injection without insulin screams blood sugar issues, if we apply what we now know, it very wall may be better then a 10iu am and 10iu pm injection for long term blood glucose levels, insulin sensitivity and HGH side effects in general.

Last edited:
I want to pose this question here, as I know I do a lot of my learning from reading old threads and this might be very relevant for someone researching in the future. Moreover, I will be using Optis soon ;) so it applies to this thread.

Black Beard, you have seen me on another forum also advocate HGH EOD or 3x a week. The addition of an ARB and pinning 3x a week has been the only way I have been able to run HGH as of late. In the past I damaged my ulnar nerve using it ED in 5-10 iu range and just living with the numbness to long.

I also have zero freaking bloat this time around at 3x a week with HGH that previously flared my ulnar never symptoms at low dose ED (Though I do believe the ARB is assisting there as well via reduction in angiotensin).

To my question, do you see any harm in a 20iu injection all at once? I could very well split the dose into 10iu am and 10iu pm on M/W/F but from what we are learning about EOD dosing, I believe I will have less sides with 3 injections per week, instead of 6 injections, even if they are on the same days. My main concern with the 20iu shot being blood glucose levels.

Or am I asking to be put on my ass with hypo symptoms in the gym (I train fasted and shoot my HGH pre workout, not eating until 3 hours post HGH injection). I want to argue that while a 20iu injection without insulin screams blood sugar issues, if we apply what we now know, it very wall may be better then a 10iu am and 10iu pm injection for long term blood glucose levels, insulin sensitivity and HGH side effects in general.
What is the goal? Fat loss or muscle/strength?

I know a dose like that would keep me up at night (poor sleep with higher dose in evening). Paradoxically, ive felt energized when doing 10 IU MWF in the mornings fasted. 20 IU MWF might work well, its equivalent to about 8 IU daily (not an unheard of dose). The GH fatigue tends to hit me more after eating which would line up with my insulin resistance theory.

Being lean, doing cardio, intermittent fasting (i just skip breakfast) and having high levels of muscularity are natural ways of boosting insulin sensitivity.

There is something about those in between break days on MWF/EOD that keeps insulin sensitivity higher. I always felt the benefits of daily eventually disappear. (probably from eventual insulin and IGF/GH resistance). That one study comparing MWF to daily showed daily eventually stopped growth in the teens but MWF continued working for much longer. (and MWF never got insulin resistant, their hba1c levels actually went down)

What is the goal? Fat loss or muscle/strength?

I know a dose like that would keep me up at night (poor sleep with higher dose in evening). Paradoxically, ive felt energized when doing 10 IU MWF in the mornings fasted. 20 IU MWF might work well, its equivalent to about 8 IU daily (not an unheard of dose). The GH fatigue tends to hit me more after eating which would line up with my insulin resistance theory.

Being lean, doing cardio, intermittent fasting (i just skip breakfast) and having high levels of muscularity are natural ways of boosting insulin sensitivity.

There is something about those in between break days on MWF/EOD that keeps insulin sensitivity higher. I always felt the benefits of daily eventually disappear. (probably from eventual insulin and IGF/GH resistance). That one study comparing MWF to daily showed daily eventually stopped growth in the teens but MWF continued working for much longer. (and MWF never got insulin resistant, their hba1c levels actually went down)

Primary goal is to be able to run HGH at all but looking to acquire the synergy of higher dose HGH with AAS. I am after the ideal approach to reduce the inflammation, bloat and raise in blood sugar while still leveraging a high dose of HGH to obtain high levels of circulating IGF without the need to use insulin alongside it.

I don't think ED split injections can be beat as far as fat loss (with cardio/fasting post injects), but the tradeoffs don't seem worth it to me. I have cheaper options to use for fat loss if I need more than just a reduction in calories.

I think with my diet and workout layout, the 20iu at once is going to give me the least side effects, however counter intuitive that is when one looks at a dose that high all at once.

I appreciate the response Black Beard, it's hard to get feedback on a 3x / EOD HGH approach. Sounds like it's not too crazy, I am sure I'll get a chance to update you down the line.

Primary goal is to be able to run HGH at all but looking to acquire the synergy of higher dose HGH with AAS. I am after the ideal approach to reduce the inflammation, bloat and raise in blood sugar while still leveraging a high dose of HGH to obtain high levels of circulating IGF without the need to use insulin alongside it.

I don't think ED split injections can be beat as far as fat loss (with cardio/fasting post injects), but the tradeoffs don't seem worth it to me. I have cheaper options to use for fat loss if I need more than just a reduction in calories.

I think with my diet and workout layout, the 20iu at once is going to give me the least side effects, however counter intuitive that is when one looks at a dose that high all at once.

I appreciate the response Black Beard, it's hard to get feedback on a 3x / EOD HGH approach. Sounds like it's not too crazy, I am sure I'll get a chance to update you down the line.

It will be an interesting experiment. I felt amazing and was super pumped on 10 IU MWF, but was more watery than 5 IU MWF. For me, the latter is the sweet spot dose where i am very pumped, feel good, and no water retention.

I've found the test results for Black Tops i think here not the website and they are over 97%.
I do have a quick Question this is the first time I've gotten great quality GH only having run it once years ago, and not that long.. I took 2ius a couple hours before bed and 1iu in the morning before breakfast... Woke up at 7am
. Put a movie on. Passed back out and slept for another 2 hrs
. Finally lost that tired feeling.. I'm taking 3IU a day to start.. is this normal or avould I cut back to 2iu to start?
I usually get up at 4am and have an hr drive in to work to be there for 6am.. I can't be that tired during the week cause I literally passed back out hard..
U should start at 1 iu and slowly ramp up and if u don't well u will see why if u haven't already

Anyone know what isoform this hgh is? Usually its 22kda but i have seen 20kda elsewhere

Good day Meso, hope everyone and their loved ones are doing well.

I've had a few emails asking about the most recent reports. I will post them below, they are also available on my site for you to view at your convenience.

buyoptihgh.com

Please note that my email has changed.

Primary
opti.usa@protonmail.com

Backup emails:
opti.info@protonmail.com
opti@buyoptihgh.com

2023.03_Grey.png

2023.02_Black.png

2023.01_Blue.png

2022.12_Orange.png

2022.12_Green.png