MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Those are all valid points. My review is all over the place. Take it for what you will, I’m pleased so far from the hgh and am looking forward to posting blood tests once I finish the kit.

Also thank you, I’ve never had such an easy time putting on weight in my life this time post show. I’m actually up 40lbs. 193 at weigh ins, 233 this am. A lot of that is water from going from 0 test to 600 etc. no hgh to 6ius…

If you have recommendations for helping getting the blood sugar under control I’m all ears. Im on 1800mg berberine a day with 35 mins fasted cardio in the morning 110-120 heart rate.
You're faster levels is 105 on that much Berberine? How close to injections are you eating?

Last edited:
Can someone give me the readers digest version of the difference between black tops m, gray tops and orange tops. Black and gray are both 120 units. Orange are 240. It would make economical sense to get orange tops for the money. Do they have different effect on levels. I dose 3iu every night. Do I get the same results if I dose 3iu of the black, gray or orange??

Thank you for the knowledge.
Orange are lower purity, grey are made in a GMP facility, black are purest based on testing.

Is he still taking orders through his email or only website? What is the correct website? I found 2 websites trying to make sure I use the correct 1.

Can someone give me the readers digest version of the difference between black tops m, gray tops and orange tops. Black and gray are both 120 units. Orange are 240. It would make economical sense to get orange tops for the money. Do they have different effect on levels. I dose 3iu every night. Do I get the same results if I dose 3iu of the black, gray or orange??

In my experience, lower the purity = more side effects and bloat. How much more is dependent on you. A lot of guys get very little side effects and bloat as is on HGH, so the oranges might make sense. Especially in offseason.

I personally opt for higher purity, regardless of a good deal.

That said, 95% purity on those oranges isn't bad at all, I have used worse and still managed.

I love these black tops. I have ran other hgh kits in the past and always suffered hand pains. These black tops from Opti are so clean I have yet to notice any hand pains at all. Almost done with my 3rd kit on this run.

Why would anyone not just buy the orange tops? If they are 95% pure why pay 30% more for a 2 to 3% higher purity? Serious question. I am thinking of just buying the orange tops but they don't seem too popular. Why would you pay a 30% premium for a 2% better product? This isn't breaking bad.
I just purchased a kit of orange tops. I had it in five days. And a tracking number. It’s more cost effective. And if you reconstitute with 2.4ml bac water, you can stretch that shit for like 4 months using 2iu a day.

It depends on how much dilution you use. Orange tops have just under 8mg of GH. If you use the recommended 1.2 ml dilute you’ll have more GH per iu. I have mine stretched out though. First time running Hgh and I’m not rich. So I’m starting slow and really teaching my money. I’ma firm believer in using the smallest amount necessary to achieve desired result. No need to go over board. Some dude blasted 10iu right before getting his labs done to see how legit opti really was. 1.) opti is fucking legit. 2.) 10iu is probably how peoples heads and hands start growing as a side effect of GH.

It depends on how much dilution you use. Orange tops have just under 8mg of GH. If you use the recommended 1.2 ml dilute you’ll have more GH per iu. I have mine stretched out though. First time running Hgh and I’m not rich. So I’m starting slow and really teaching my money. I’ma firm believer in using the smallest amount necessary to achieve desired result. No need to go over board. Some dude blasted 10iu right before getting his labs done to see how legit opti really was. 1.) opti is fucking legit. 2.) 10iu is probably how peoples heads and hands start growing as a side effect of GH.

That's not quite how it works. 1iu is equal to .33mg, so regardless of how much bac water you dilute the vial with it will still have the same amount of IU in each vial but less IU per mL concentration.

I just purchased a kit of orange tops. I had it in five days. And a tracking number. It’s more cost effective. And if you reconstitute with 2.4ml bac water, you can stretch that shit for like 4 months using 2iu a day.
I'm gonna buy orange and black see if I can even tell the difference. What I don't like about opti and the literal only downside is he only accepts bitcoin. But the prices and quality are unmatched so he has me by the balls. I just really do not like the fact I have to give my social security number to purchase bitcoin then use that bitcoin to buy drugs. Like every bitcoin transaction is trackable so I'm not a fan at all of that. It is either that or pay 3x for some gh of a lower quality though.

I'm gonna buy orange and black see if I can even tell the difference. What I don't like about opti and the literal only downside is he only accepts bitcoin. But the prices and quality are unmatched so he has me by the balls. I just really do not like the fact I have to give my social security number to purchase bitcoin then use that bitcoin to buy drugs. Like every bitcoin transaction is trackable so I'm not a fan at all of that. It is either that or pay 3x for some gh of a lower quality though.
This is the 2nd source thread you've commented on btc. Either go use a source who accepts western union, or quit complaining about btc and get with the times.

You really think the feds have time to research every single btc transaction in the world, looking for illegal drug purchases. Give me a break man.

That's not quite how it works. 1iu is equal to .33mg, so regardless of how much bac water you dilute the vial with it will still have the same amount of IU in each vial but less IU per mL
if you dilute with 1.2ml or 2.4ml of bac water, the 1iu will carry about half the amount of GH, right?

This is the 2nd source thread you've commented on btc. Either go use a source who accepts western union, or quit complaining about btc and get with the times.

You really think the feds have time to research every single btc transaction in the world, looking for illegal drug purchases. Give me a break man.
All they need to do is bust 1 drug dealer and they can just see who sent him money. You think the new 80k irs workers are actually only for the deca millionaires? Get real bud