MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

This is just an igf-1 test which is cumulative, not a serum test. I actually didn’t pin any gh the day I got my labs drawn.

You’re thinking of serum testing which is when you inject a single large dose and then do a Gh blood serum test.
Have you run black tops also? Did you ever get bloods on them? Can you provide and comparison black vs grey top?

Have you run black tops also? Did you ever get bloods on them? Can you provide and comparison black vs grey top?
Nope can’t help there brotha. I’ve only ever used the optitropin brand kits which opti has said time and Time again is a better option as these are the only kits that come from the licensed gmp facility.

Hello Meso. Hope everyone is doing well.

I wanted to update all of you on the newest batch of Semaglutide. This batch tested at 15%+ from the previous one. If you have received the aforementioned item this week, yes it is this newer batch.

HCG 2,000iu has been added as well.

Click here for my site!

Sema_04.2023.png

HCG_04.2023.png

Hello Meso. Hope everyone is doing well.

I wanted to update all of you on the newest batch of Semaglutide. This batch tested at 15%+ from the previous one. If you have received the aforementioned item this week, yes it is this newer batch.

HCG 2,000iu has been added as well.
was 2000 iu the targeted dose for the hcg? just curious because most hcg have been testing poorly with jano

Once you start hgh, does the fat loss aspects begin instantly? So if doing so for 30 days with fasted cardio 3 iu prior, 1 hour before cardio workout, would you say you would notice a difference? Lets say if diet is at maintenence or slight below

Once you start hgh, does the fat loss aspects begin instantly? So if doing so for 30 days with fasted cardio 3 iu prior, 1 hour before cardio workout, would you say you would notice a difference? Lets say if diet is at maintenence or slight below
I don’t notice much fat loss to be totally transparent , that’s all diet

Pulled some bloods recently and figured I would share my igf results in this thread. I’ve been using optis most recent batch of greys and am currently running 3iu which has my igf at 427. This is quite high for me for this dose so I’m pleased with the result. My baseline is somewhere around 130-150.

I’ve posted my labs in this thread a few times in the past as I’ve been using optis grey tops for quite some time now.

Previously I had pulled a 324 on 4iu, 411 on 6iu and most recently I posted some lab work in September I believe when I was running 8iu and my igf was 540 at that time.

So this is my best score per iu yet which is pretty cool.
That’s a really good score for 3 ius are you doing anything differently than other times you’ve tested, diet other PEDS?

Diet plays a role but you will lost fat if your eating halfway right and lifting regularly

I ran Grey's for.the past 6 months with great blood work in switched to the oranges to try them same producer as the blacks. expwriwnce is igf numbers are very similar at same dose however I'm getting much worse CTS at night off of the orange tops, cheaper but a little harder to deal with the sides,.maybe somebody can comment on the balcks vs greys that transisitioned like I did. Im about tongo back to the Grey's personally

I ran Grey's for.the past 6 months with great blood work in switched to the oranges to try them same producer as the blacks. expwriwnce is igf numbers are very similar at same dose however I'm getting much worse CTS at night off of the orange tops, cheaper but a little harder to deal with the sides,.maybe somebody can comment on the balcks vs greys that transisitioned like I did. Im about tongo back to the Grey's personally
Been a few years since I was on his grey tops so hard for me to compare. I will say that I'm on my 5th kit of blacks and absolutely zero CTS so far. These kits are 11.3 IU so I'm doing 3.77 IU every morning and at night a few days a week. Ran some orange tops (not Opti's) about 5 years ago and the CTS is just terrible.

That’s a really good score for 3 ius are you doing anything differently than other times you’ve tested, diet other PEDS?
Nothing super different than other times I’ve pulled blood work. One thing I have noticed is that when I’m on cycle my igf tends to be a bit lower than if I were on just a cruise. This panel was pulled while I was on 300 test and 200 primo, eating at at maintenance for a brief period while the labs were pulled also.

Last time I had a number around the same range (411) while I was in similar situations ped wise and diet wise I was running 6iu of Optis grey tops last year.

Anyone making adjustments based on the new batch of Grey Tops being 14IU? Using 1ml of BAC in the 10IU per vial method, one would inject 2IUs or 20 “tick marks”, however with the 14IU, one would only need to inject 14 tick marks for the same amount of peptide (0.66 mg)….. 20 ticks would give .92mg…..thoughts, or am I overthinking it?

Anyone making adjustments based on the new batch of Grey Tops being 14IU? Using 1ml of BAC in the 10IU per vial method, one would inject 2IUs or 20 “tick marks”, however with the 14IU, one would only need to inject 14 tick marks for the same amount of peptide (0.66 mg)….. 20 ticks would give .92mg…..thoughts, or am I overthinking it?
Just mix it with 1.4ml and you have the same standard 2iu being “20 ticks” as you’re referring it to.

Or yes if you put in 1ml into the vial then each 10 on the insulin pin would be 1.4iu