MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

I love these black tops. I have ran other hgh kits in the past and always suffered hand pains. These black tops from Opti are so clean I have yet to notice any hand pains at all. Almost done with my 3rd kit on this run.
Have you tried the grey tops at all for comparison???. seems like they don't get much love but are almost the same quality from the tests

Running the Opti black tops at 3.3 IU daily, going to run IGF-1 labs in 4 weeks for everybody.

Never ended up doing this blood work. Ran into a problem with the black tops.

Some of the black top vials lead to painful burning knots and inflammation that sometimes last a whole day. They were on sale but it looks like the sale price is permanent, so lower quality? Not sure

I reached out to opti and he asked if i would reship back to him and send him pictures. I'm not willing to take that risk and can't be bothered to do all that over a little GH.

Moving forward, I'll stick to @tp2013 Meditrope. I might give @Opti grey tops a shot in the future.

Some other guy had same reaction from Opti black tops on steroid source talk forum. I used the same bac water, practice perfect aseptic technique etc. I've used different brands of GH non-stop for many years without this problem.

Never ended up doing this blood work. Ran into a problem with the black tops.

Some of the black top vials lead to painful burning knots and inflammation that sometimes last a whole day. They were on sale but it looks like the sale price is permanent, so lower quality? Not sure

I reached out to opti and he asked if i would reship back to him and send him pictures. I'm not willing to take that risk and can't be bothered to do all that over a little GH.

Moving forward, I'll stick to @tp2013 Meditrope. I might give @Opti grey tops a shot in the future.

Some other guy had same reaction from Opti black tops on steroid source talk forum. I used the same bac water, practice perfect aseptic technique etc. I've used different brands of GH non-stop for many years without this problem.

@Black Beard, I have no doubt in your technique but I will be brutally honest. Something didn't add up.

Firstly, I never asked to have the kits shipped back to me. That makes no sense due to OPSEC. I asked if you would be willing to ship them out as I would have liked for someone on the forums to take them free of charge and put them to good use.

Secondly, you mentioned that a few of you had gone through several kits in a matter of days and had the same reaction. Because of this I believe what I asked for was not excessive. A sheet a paper with the date & pictures of the affected area(s), you passed on this.

Maybe you had a reaction to the fillers in my HGH but by no means does that mean it is of lower quality. You can look up studies on Genotropin. Pharmaceutical Somatropin can cause the following: pain, redness/swelling, inflammation, bleeding, scarring, lumps or rash.

Please email me for any further communication at your convenience to resolve this situation.

By the way, thank you to the member who made me aware of this post.

@Black Beard, I have no doubt in your technique but I will be brutally honest. Something didn't add up.

Firstly, I never asked to have the kits shipped back to me. That makes no sense due to OPSEC. I asked if you would be willing to ship them out as I would have liked for someone on the forums to take them free of charge and put them to good use.

Secondly, you mentioned that a few of you had gone through several kits in a matter of days and had the same reaction. Because of this I believe what I asked for was not excessive. A sheet a paper with the date & pictures of the affected area(s), you passed on this.

Maybe you had a reaction to the fillers in my HGH but by no means does that mean it is of lower quality. You can look up studies on Genotropin. Pharmaceutical Somatropin can cause the following: pain, redness/swelling, inflammation, bleeding, scarring, lumps or rash.

Please email me for any further communication at your convenience to resolve this situation.

By the way, thank you to the member who made me aware of this post.
Opti, i got nothing to prove brother. I just said i don't want to jump through the hoops and that's okay.

Financially the GH means nothing to me as i can buy as much as i want at anytime. I wasn't looking for any freebie or handout because the product was bad.

This is not a personal attack on you or your product. I'm just leaving honest feedback on the boards as i always have with GH and other products. I've been around for years on multiple boards, postings labs and blood work. We should all be as transparent and honest as possible. I've nothing to gain or lose by sharing my experience with the black tops.

Opti, i got nothing to prove brother. I just said i don't want to jump through the hoops and that's okay.

Financially the GH means nothing to me as i can buy as much as i want at anytime. I wasn't looking for any freebie or handout because the product was bad.

This is not a personal attack on you or your product. I'm just leaving honest feedback on the boards as i always have with GH and other products. I've been around for years on multiple boards, postings labs and blood work. We should all be as transparent and honest as possible. I've nothing to gain or lose by sharing my experience with the black tops.
What hoops; actually taking a picture of what you are talking about and sending it to him? You took the time to email him, post here, post on another board; but you can't be bothered to snap a picture and send it?

No shocker at all seeing this guy try to score free gear and reporting the first bad review I believe we’ve seen. It also wouldn’t be a shocker if he is actually having a reaction with the reckless advice he gives such as injecting 10iu in one shot.

Weird, a few months back he was raving.
Yeah, less bloat for sure. I started holding more water recently on some generic chinese blue tops i had laying around. Decided to try the Opti Blacks to see if it would mitigate the bloat and 3 days later it's working and i'm dryer already.

My SO is running them too. She is also dropping a ton of water since the switch from generic blues to opti black tops.

Last edited:
Maybe he hit a vein to cause bruising? Could be multiple injections in the same site^ idk, shouldn't receive free gear, as he admitted that fact that's, it's not case and just a review. A picture with some timestamp should seal the deal with opti blacktop in view. Idk

Also, if he's injecting other PEDS in the same area? I've injected castor oil for years and pharma vitamin b and carnitine and the carnitine and vitamin B when mixed in same syringe reacted and solidifyied together. Plunger wouldn't move. Others can disagree, i have facts.

Just some variables to take into account that the hgh isn't the issue.

However, opti does state facts, fillers in hgh

FILLERS can vary :)

But he could be a shill since he mentioned another src. Lamesauce

Last edited:
I have had zero issues with the Opti black tops, in case anyone reading this feedback is skeptical and wants another n=1 feedback report. Been using them for almost 4 months @ 3iu per day.

Talking up TP products right after dragging Opti makes me discredit the other feedback. Had that bit not been there, the feedback would appear more valid.

What hoops; actually taking a picture of what you are talking about and sending it to him? You took the time to email him, post here, post on another board; but you can't be bothered to snap a picture and send it?
Probably doesn't look so hot? And isn't happy with the way he looks and doesn't want that pick of him going around. Cause ur quote makes more sense then anything iv seen and read so far

With all due respect, it's easy to forget that these threads are not meant as a circle jerk for the source. It's supposed to be to provide honest feedback.

Not surprised @B Ware poked his head in. I'm sure he's the one who "reported" my post to Opti. He's the biggest groupie/cheerleader in this thread.

Again, this is not meant as an attack or to "score free gear", but it's perceived that way due to "echo chamber" effect.

I'll also add that opti offered me free GH for "mentioning his name" a few times in the forums "once in a while". So he's actively recruiting shills. I'm sure @ B ware is a beneficiary of this arrangement. ( I have screenshots to prove it but again this is NOT an attack on @Opti and i don't want this to devolve into that )

I don't do that type of shit because 1. I don't need free GH. 2. It's unethical and dishonest.

Not surprised @B Ware poked his head in. I'm sure he's the one who "reported" my post to Opti. He's the biggest groupie/cheerleader in this thread.

Oh brother. Had your review come from anyone else I wouldn’t have typed a word. Actually it is you who has been active in this thread more than anyone. I just saw this coming from you as you are child like. For instance, twice now you’ve bashed Opti and his product and immediately followed with, “this isn’t an attack on Opti or his product”. Or the fact that you name dropped and tagged another source which is quite suspicious and completely discredits your review.

I’ve bashed more sources than anyone currently on this forum. Had you came in with pictures or a hplc instead of just stating it must be low purity then you would have been perceived differently.

Months ago you were raving how you and your chick were enjoying the blacks but now all the sudden you state you are having a reaction but won’t share a pic of said infected area.

For the record, wasn’t me who informed Opti as I hardly get on these days. I can’t be bought bud. Maybe check out all the testing I’ve done and see where the source offered to compensate me and I declined.

Last edited:
Been using opti since he started known him aound these boards for decades. He is my go to an I have never had a single bad experience with communication, T/A or quality. Great products always, and I have ran bloodwork on atleast 4 different runs with great numbers.

Debating between grey and black tops. Blacks are cheaper and more pure, why go for grey over black?
This thought crossed my mind today. I just switched from TP Greys to Opti's Black Tops, without realizing I didn't get the actual "Opti" brand HGH (grey tops), noticed there isn't much talk about them as of late.

I have had zero issues with the Opti black tops, in case anyone reading this feedback is skeptical and wants another n=1 feedback report. Been using them for almost 4 months @ 3iu per day.

Talking up TP products right after dragging Opti makes me discredit the other feedback. Had that bit not been there, the feedback would appear more valid.
Same here, opening my 5th kit tomorrow and zero issues.

Pulled some bloods recently and figured I would share my igf results in this thread. I’ve been using optis most recent batch of greys and am currently running 3iu which has my igf at 427. This is quite high for me for this dose so I’m pleased with the result. My baseline is somewhere around 130-150.

I’ve posted my labs in this thread a few times in the past as I’ve been using optis grey tops for quite some time now.

Previously I had pulled a 324 on 4iu, 411 on 6iu and most recently I posted some lab work in September I believe when I was running 8iu and my igf was 540 at that time.

So this is my best score per iu yet which is pretty cool.

Attachments

• F4AB105C-B741-4F70-8DCC-952885AABDE7.jpeg
    F4AB105C-B741-4F70-8DCC-952885AABDE7.jpeg
    515.4 KB · Views: 25
When you get a lab test like this done, is all of that default information that the test provides? Or do you have to specify what you want the test to look for? I’ve never had my blood work done, although I know I should. It also appears to be a really good way to contribute to the Meso community. And about how much does it cost to get blood work done?

Pulled some bloods recently and figured I would share my igf results in this thread. I’ve been using optis most recent batch of greys and am currently running 3iu which has my igf at 427. This is quite high for me for this dose so I’m pleased with the result. My baseline is somewhere around 130-150.

I’ve posted my labs in this thread a few times in the past as I’ve been using optis grey tops for quite some time now.

Previously I had pulled a 324 on 4iu, 411 on 6iu and most recently I posted some lab work in September I believe when I was running 8iu and my igf was 540 at that time.

So this is my best score per iu yet which is pretty cool.
How much time in advance do you pin your GH before you get your blood drawn?

How much time in advance do you pin your GH before you get your blood drawn?
This is just an igf-1 test which is cumulative, not a serum test. I actually didn’t pin any gh the day I got my labs drawn.

You’re thinking of serum testing which is when you inject a single large dose and then do a Gh blood serum test.