MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Anyone making adjustments based on the new batch of Grey Tops being 14IU? Using 1ml of BAC in the 10IU per vial method, one would inject 2IUs or 20 “tick marks”, however with the 14IU, one would only need to inject 14 tick marks for the same amount of peptide (0.66 mg)….. 20 ticks would give .92mg…..thoughts, or am I overthinking it?

There are only 2 measurements you need when it comes to HGH, regardless of the amount in each vial.

Half a Vial
Whole Vial

:)

After years of using generics and only being able to pull sub par igf-1 scores(including optis from the beginning and middle part of the timeline of his business run, 120iu kits) no matter how healthy I was being at the time or not, I'm finally looking to try some pharma. Anyone tried optis Ansomones or have opinions about it? I haven't started looking yet, I just figured I'd give opti a shot first based on his reputation and my experience with him, and $4 an iu seems fair because years ago I was hearing from the most reputable forum members that the cheapest pharma grade was $3.50 per iu.

After years of using generics and only being able to pull sub par igf-1 scores(including optis from the beginning and middle part of the timeline of his business run, 120iu kits) no matter how healthy I was being at the time or not, I'm finally looking to try some pharma. Anyone tried optis Ansomones or have opinions about it? I haven't started looking yet, I just figured I'd give opti a shot first based on his reputation and my experience with him, and $4 an iu seems fair because years ago I was hearing from the most reputable forum members that the cheapest pharma grade was $3.50 per iu.
Bro. You should totally give those Ansomone kits a try and report back. I’d love to grab a few kits but Id need @Opti to would run a little promo for us..

Bro. You should totally give those Ansomone kits a try. I’d love to grab a few kits if @Opti would run a little promo for us

I bought a kit of ansomone from opti for $400, but I just found another website claiming they will sell 2 kits for $300 for both. Can't be real, right? It was in one of the top search results for Ansomone

I bought a kit of ansomone from opti for $400, but I just found another website claiming they will sell 2 kits for $300 for both. Can't be real, right? It was in one of the top search results for Ansomone
That site looks cheap, and the guy is using a Hotmail account. I wouldn't dare try that site out, no links to forums or anything and probably a scam.

I recently made a purchase from Opti to try some new GH. Transaction was very quick and payment easier than I thot it would be. Almost done with my first kit. Seems like I'm holding les water than my last couple kits of another brand. Having some bloods soon so hopefully IGF1 is still over the norm.

I got my kit of Ansomone 3 and a half days after ordering. All of the powder disolved immediately, unlike any generic I've ran where the small clumps in the bottom take 5 minutes to disappear.

I had long-vivid dreams for first 3 hours straight (I think) of sleeping last night just after my first 2iu morning shot when I never dream at all hardly and if I do, it's only for seconds. Ansomone is looking good. I think I might be done with generics, I don't trust Janos testing at all, I just know sources seem to love him cuz he says all their shit is 9999.9999999% pure

Been a long time summer ran gh. Getting older and want to go maybe 3 to 4 ius a day. Best bang for the buck is the orange tops but at 240ius at 3 a day that's like 80 days worth. Isn't that too long to have gh reconstituted in the vial? I can't remember, thanks

Been a long time summer ran gh. Getting older and want to go maybe 3 to 4 ius a day. Best bang for the buck is the orange tops but at 240ius at 3 a day that's like 80 days worth. Isn't that too long to have gh reconstituted in the vial? I can't remember, thanks
8 days worth per vial. 80 days worth per box I believe

I recently made a purchase from Opti to try some new GH. Transaction was very quick and payment easier than I thot it would be. Almost done with my first kit. Seems like I'm holding les water than my last couple kits of another brand. Having some bloods soon so hopefully IGF1 is still over the norm.
where does it ship from? I got a order complete email with no tracking but I have informed delivery so jw