MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Did you even read the optitropin website, because it sounds like you didn't. It literally refers you to Opti for usa orders, and the other two intl resellers.
I've been through every page in this forum, I just missed optis posting about the new site addition so it's My bad for overlooking that

I bought the orange tops and I was expecting 2 boxes. So each vial is 24 iu for the orange tops?
Interesting. I was gonna try the orange tops and would have figured it was two separate kits from the pic. Never heard of 24IU vials in a kit before. I would think its almost full of powder at that point lol

The size of the puck or amount of pounder in the vial does not equate to the amount of IUs it contains. Serostim are 18 iu and have a really small puck for instance. What you see is just the binder/filler used to keep the gh stable is my understanding

No. I was simply wondering if opti made a mistake or something. I never heard of that much iu in 1 vial or even 20 iu in a bottle.
Other sources offer more than 10 to 12iu. Opti had white tops before this batch of oranges which was also 24iu.

I’ve seen some as low as 8 and high as 40 an 50 iu vials. Though they are brands that don’t seem to get much love on the forum and I have not tried them myself. You are in good hands with Opti.

I’ve seen some as low as 8 and high as 40 an 50 iu vials. Though they are brands that don’t seem to get much love on the forum and I have not tried them myself. You are in good hands with Opti.
I know he is a good source. Like I said at first I thought there was a mistake and I was expecting 2 boxes

Placed an order for the oranges today for my first kit of growth ever used. I plan to pull bloods pre and post excited to see how they pan out.
from an economical standpoint, they seemed like the sure bet. I don't see many people talking about them here, mostly the black or Grey's

Awesome GH serum results from the @Opti black tops.

Not using them anymore though, thanks to the side effects i only get from the black tops; burning injection site, increased hunger, headaches, and feeling shitty. Throwing the rest of the kits in the trash can. I only get these sides from GHRP and i get opposite effects from high quality HGH.

View attachment 260122
Did you measure your IGF on this batch of black tops that are giving you issues?

Did you measure your IGF on this batch of black tops that are giving you issues?

I couldn't keep taking them long enough to pull IGF-1. Side effects were too much. I kept trying. I did pull Serum GH on them before i stopped and the result was excellent. The sides felt like GHRP (burning at injection site, Increased hunger, headaches and feeling crappy).

Not sure if the black tops got GHRP in them or what, they seem to have HGH in them at least. I always get decreased hunger and increased well-being on HGH. I would trust the grey tops from Opti. The black tops are from "new manufacturer" so it's an entirely different product. Another guy on a different forum had the burning at injection site as well (SST forum).