MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

I’m a new noob when it comes to GH. What is the difference between blue tops, orange tops, and generic brand Ansomne?
The blue and orange tops just have different purity and units per kit, I'm not sure about ansome entirely but from whst I took away from here is that it's pharma?? Don't quote me on that ... but the for sure different between the orange and blues is the purity and units per kit

I couldn't keep taking them long enough to pull IGF-1. Side effects were too much. I kept trying. I did pull Serum GH on them before i stopped and the result was excellent. The sides felt like GHRP (burning at injection site, Increased hunger, headaches and feeling crappy).

Not sure if the black tops got GHRP in them or what, they seem to have HGH in them at least. I always get decreased hunger and increased well-being on HGH. I would trust the grey tops from Opti. The black tops are from "new manufacturer" so it's an entirely different product. Another guy on a different forum had the burning at injection site as well (SST forum).

I appreciate your feed back Black Beard.

Ill give you some support on this, the black tops are causing some welts at injection site for me as well. Its not every time. When it does happen, I usually have a blood pressure jump (checked with BP monitor) and flushed face.

While those are similar to GHRP, that is also extremely common anytime the body is annoyed with something you injected. I have had TB500 injects like butter from X brand, then from Y brand it shot my BP up and gave me a headache for an hour.

I do not think its GHRP. Think about it, if it were GHRP, at the doses you and I are injected in one go... You would have much worse side effects. Go snag a vile of GHRP and inject 1mg at once and you will know what I mean.

I would encourage you not to trash your black tops, perhaps save them and split them with another brand of HGH at some point down the road, as our high dosing at once certainly isnt helping the situation I am sure.

All that said, I am 100% getting results off the black tops, even with the occasional discomfort at injection site with head pressure (I inject pre workout, I forget about this within 10 minutes and working out I have no doubt helps relieve this response to the inject). I am dosing 2 vials T/Thurs/Sat pre workout, so 24iu at once, 3x a week which equats to approx 10.25iu a day. Recovery is a joke, skin is sexy, sleep is better then it should be on Tren, muscle fullness is all there.

Aside from the occasional "Bad inject" which again, meh, is what it is, I notice I hold a little more water on these then I did on TP Greys (though I am dosing higher as well) and my lines arent as sharp. I did just snag some Opti Grey Tops, going to rotate the black tops out and switch to Opti Grey tops to see if there is a difference in water, I will also be upping the dose to 35iu 3x a week (2.5 Vials, at just shy of 14iu each vial on the Opti Greys) which equates to approx 15iu ED.

Save your black tops, dont bin them without IGF results to support they arent working because it seems like they are for several of us, cut them with another HGH if you are having that strong of a reaction.

I have not gotten an IGF test on these black tops because I am on Tren, it wouldnt be accurate.

I appreciate your feed back Black Beard.

Ill give you some support on this, the black tops are causing some welts at injection site for me as well. Its not every time. When it does happen, I usually have a blood pressure jump (checked with BP monitor) and flushed face.

While those are similar to GHRP, that is also extremely common anytime the body is annoyed with something you injected. I have had TB500 injects like butter from X brand, then from Y brand it shot my BP up and gave me a headache for an hour.

I do not think its GHRP. Think about it, if it were GHRP, at the doses you and I are injected in one go... You would have much worse side effects. Go snag a vile of GHRP and inject 1mg at once and you will know what I mean.

I would encourage you not to trash your black tops, perhaps save them and split them with another brand of HGH at some point down the road, as our high dosing at once certainly isnt helping the situation I am sure.

All that said, I am 100% getting results off the black tops, even with the occasional discomfort at injection site with head pressure (I inject pre workout, I forget about this within 10 minutes and working out I have no doubt helps relieve this response to the inject). I am dosing 2 vials T/Thurs/Sat pre workout, so 24iu at once, 3x a week which equats to approx 10.25iu a day. Recovery is a joke, skin is sexy, sleep is better then it should be on Tren, muscle fullness is all there.

Aside from the occasional "Bad inject" which again, meh, is what it is, I notice I hold a little more water on these then I did on TP Greys (though I am dosing higher as well) and my lines arent as sharp. I did just snag some Opti Grey Tops, going to rotate the black tops out and switch to Opti Grey tops to see if there is a difference in water, I will also be upping the dose to 35iu 3x a week (2.5 Vials, at just shy of 14iu each vial on the Opti Greys) which equates to approx 15iu ED.

Save your black tops, dont bin them without IGF results to support they arent working because it seems like they are for several of us, cut them with another HGH if you are having that strong of a reaction.

I have not gotten an IGF test on these black tops because I am on Tren, it wouldnt be accurate.

That makes you the fourth person i've seen with the issue. (My wife has the same reaction and a guy on SST forum) For me, the weird sides are unrelated to the "PIP" effect from the GH.

I have a ton of experience with PIP and PIP flu from years of test prop use and experimentation with brewing, so i can distinguish these side effects from the PIP/inflammatory reaction effect.

I definitely believe there is HGH in there at likely the advertised dosage. When i say GHRP i mean any of the GHRP peptides of which there are many. (GHRH's and GHRP's). I keep detailed logs on effects and reactions to everything for fun.

I would recommend to anyone shopping Opti to stick to the grey tops for best results and avoid the opti black tops.

Thanks again for sharing brother, appreciate the tips too

Last edited:
So if one had the orange tops 24 iu and reconstituted them with 2ml of BAC they would be left with a concentration of 1.2iu/10 on an 100iu insulin syringe correct?

Anybody want to split a kit of ansomone with me? 200$ each and we both get 50iu to test out ? . Can see if Opti is willing to hook us up to get some reviews out on his new product . I'm willing to throw some grey tops in the order as well . So we both get a full 100iu kit.

That makes you the fourth person i've seen with the issue. (My wife has the same reaction and a guy on SST forum) For me, the weird sides are unrelated to the "PIP" effect from the GH.

I have a ton of experience with PIP and PIP flu from years of test prop use and experimentation with brewing, so i can distinguish these side effects from the PIP/inflammatory reaction effect.

I definitely believe there is HGH in there at likely the advertised dosage. When i say GHRP i mean any of the GHRP peptides of which there are many. (GHRH's and GHRP's). I keep detailed logs on effects and reactions to everything for fun.

I would recommend to anyone shopping Opti to stick to the grey tops for best results and avoid the opti black tops.

Makes me want to throw away my black tops and just buy another orange

Makes me want to throw away my black tops and just buy another orange

A lot of people felt fine on the opti black tops, but i kept getting the nasty reaction at injection site.

One day it even lasted 12 hours, that's when i complained to opti.

Then i had noticed i was feeling like shit on injection days with intermittent headaches. GH has never ever given me headaches or malaise, but i had these exact issues with GHRH/GHRP peptides (except for the injection site reactions)

Every time i would switch on and off the black tops, same exact issues. (I had been running some blue tops from another vendor with great results)

Have you cracked the oranges open yet? How do you feel?
I didn't get the oranges yet. I still have some blue tops from another vendor that I'm currently using. I try to get at least 2 blood tests for every source before I switch brands. I do bloods every 8 weeks. My first one for these blues is coming up soon.

So far I've only had tests on red and black tops. The red was from another source but black top was Opti. My IGF1 went from 420 on reds to 359 for blacks. Not a big deal but red was 5IUs and blacks were 6Ius ed.

Last edited:
I didn't get the oranges yet. I still have some blue tops from another vendor that I'm currently using. I try to get at least 2 blood tests for every source before I switch brands. I do bloods every 8 weeks. My first one for these blues is coming up soon.

So far I've only had tests on red and black tops. The red was from another source but black top was Opti. My IGF1 went from 420 on reds to 359 for blacks. Not a big deal but red was 5IUs and blacks were 6Ius ed.
Just curious did you send them out for hplc testing before pinning or just pin the shit ? What' are you running along it as far as aas

A lot of people felt fine on the opti black tops, but i kept getting the nasty reaction at injection site.

Then i had noticed i was feeling like shit on injection days with intermittent headaches. GH has never ever given me headaches or malaise, but i had these exact issues with GHRH/GHRP peptides (except for the injection site reactions)

Every time i would switch on and off the black tops, same exact issues. (I had been running some blue tops from another vendor with great results)

I’ve started to get some discomfort at injection site from the black tops. Nothing crazy and only one left a red mark. Gonna finish out the black tops then try grays.

I just purchased a kit of orange tops. I had it in five days. And a tracking number. It’s more cost effective. And if you reconstitute with 2.4ml bac water, you can stretch that shit for like 4 months using 2iu a day.
How did you like the oranges for your first run ? I'm about to start my first run with them aswell never touched gh before

I'm on like 525test and 600 deca. Would it be smarter to come down to a cruise to mitigate side effects or did that just so happen to be whst you were already running when you got on them this would be my first time running growth
It was my first time as well. Its been almost 4 months total. I started GH natty, then added the cruise dose about 2.5 months in. I like to add one thing at a time these days and take it a lil slower. Seems to be working well.

It was my first time as well. Its been almost 4 months total. I started GH natty, then added the cruise dose about 2.5 months in. I like to add one thing at a time these days and take it a lil slower. Seems to be working well.
I guess I'll find out how it effects me lol it's deca so it's gonna take a minute to clear...

Whe

Every time i would switch on and off the black tops, same exact issues. (I had been running some blue tops from another vendor with

When did your order land , I'm curious if the people that are experiencing bad effects on the gH all ordered around the same time . And it's related to a certain batch? Care to share when you guys places your orders ?

Also the one guy thats running 12iu a day . That's a pretty high dose I wonder if it's dose dependent. With the 12 IU gh your also injecting 1ml bac water as well . If your dropped your dose are you still having side effects?

Sponsors

Latest posts