MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Sheesh, this guy write on entire essay. It's not that deep bro. Lmfao

The Provider doesn't me shilling for him. He's been the number HGH source for more than 10 years. I'm just a regular forum poster who has been active on boards for years.

I actually refused to shill for Opti who literally asked me to "mention his name around some forums" for some free kits.

@B Ware You finally popped your balloon animal ass head in here.
Doubtful. Opti doesn’t work that way. Run along back to your other forum.

Sheesh, this guy write on entire essay. It's not that deep bro. Lmfao

The Provider doesn't need me shilling for him. He's been the number HGH source for more than 10 years. I'm just a regular forum poster who has been active on boards for years helping people.

I actually refused to shill for Opti who literally asked me to "mention his name around some forums" for some free kits.

@B Ware You finally popped your balloon animal ass head in here.

Shilling is all you took away from my post? You are a special dipshit.

@Sly Devil

Blackbeard had nothing to do with my “reaction”. It’s also not that big of a deal. I’m about to order more to last me till next year. If when I go to check out and all he has is blacks.. that’s what I’m buying. But I do plan to try the grays of for nothing else than to try something maybe a little better?

I run a good bit of DHB… a little discomfort is nothing new nor a worry. Simply adding my personal experience. I also agree that it’s a common thing with actual pharma growth. I don’t have any reason to believe the black tops o bought have anything inherently wrong with them. Just is what it is.

Kinda super nervous about using these orange tops...
Are you really taking the one guys word on the blacks and now assuming his orange are also gonna cause problems. Come on man, has anyone even mentioned issues with oranges on any forums.

And I've used both blacks, whites, and oranges without any issues.

@Sly Devil

Blackbeard had nothing to do with my “reaction”. It’s also not that big of a deal. I’m about to order more to last me till next year. If when I go to check out and all he has is blacks.. that’s what I’m buying. But I do plan to try the grays of for nothing else than to try something maybe a little better?

I run a good bit of DHB… a little discomfort is nothing new nor a worry. Simply adding my personal experience. I also agree that it’s a common thing with actual pharma growth. I don’t have any reason to believe the black tops o bought have anything inherently wrong with them. Just is what it is.

I wasn’t trying to discredit you. Black beard is a dipshit who’s lies catch up to him often and seeing the most positive thread on meso suddenly not be because of him made me share what I did. Everyone needed to see the whole story.

Thanks for the honest review and feedback!

I have No Doubt that this is purely an individual matter. i’ve been using the blacks for the last 8 months up to 20iu/day w/out even minor irritation.

There was purely an agenda behind Black Beard living in this thread and other threads of Optis on other boards. Whether that be because he was shilling for TP or that he was butt hurt that Opti wouldn’t compensate him with free kits or a refund. Which at the time Black Beard was claiming himself, his s.o and his buddies were all having the same reaction so Opti asked for a picture of the infected area since there were no others reporting issues. Obviously if Black Beard would have provided those pictures he would have probably been taken care of. Of course Black Beard refused and went silent on that matter. Glad Opti saw through this guys nonsense enough to ask for proof. Black Beard ran those blacks for over 3 months but yet lied and said he discontinued his use early on. It’s time for him to fuck off and let the thread start receiving honest reviews.

I’ve been on the black tops myself for a few weeks with no issue. Again, not discrediting that there will be some who do respond differently as even such is so with pharmaceuticals.

Last edited:
Are you really taking the one guys word on the blacks and now assuming his orange are also gonna cause problems. Come on man, has anyone even mentioned issues with oranges on any forums.

And I've used both blacks, whites, and oranges without any issues.
More so nervous because it's my first go around with growth not because of dudes statements I take everything with a grain of salt. And even told him I'd take his blacks that he was having problems with.

More so nervous because it's my first go around with growth not because of dudes statements I take everything with a grain of salt. And even told him I'd take his blacks that he was having problems with.

If you’re ever going to experience sides from hgh it’s likely going to happen during your first go with it. At least that was the case for me. It was self inflicted as I started at to high of a dose. Start low and slowly ramp up. Start to high or ramp up to fast and some are likely to experience cts and boy does it suck.

The orange tops look great on paper and I wouldn’t be concerned at all getting these from Opti.

I've been using the grey tops prior and the black tops since he came out with them just about. I also had posted my blood work results pages back. had a very similar igf reading to the grey tops, but was on tren with the black top testing and what I attributed the slight difference to. I recently re-ordered the black tops and once again touch down in like 2 days. Zero issues with them (just like the last time). I personally like the black tops over the grey tops, less carpal tunnel.

Do y’all order off the website or throu email from him for us domestic
Both my orders have been through the website.

I think next time I’ll try email, just to see. His website gives a countdown for receiving payment. I’m always worried something will happen and the Bitcoin won’t make it there in time then it’s just money lost I guess? Not sure.
It is a long time though, 2+ hours.

Both my orders have been through the website.

I think next time I’ll try email, just to see. His website gives a countdown for receiving payment. I’m always worried something will happen and the Bitcoin won’t make it there in time then it’s just money lost I guess? Not sure.
It is a long time though, 2+ hours.
Ok thanks…I’m so pissed I haven’t had to order anything in like two years and I tried to login to all of my old accounts for crypto and everyone of them has to verify me again bc my phone number has changed and stupid ass cash app wouldn’t work so now I’m stuck waiting for another ducking week and I needed the shit nowwwww I honestly fucking hate crypto

There was purely an agenda behind Black Beard living in this thread and other threads of Optis on other boards. Whether that be because he was shilling for TP or that he was butt hurt that Opti wouldn’t compensate him with free kits or a refund. Which at the time Black Beard was claiming himself, his s.o and his buddies were all having the same reaction so Opti asked for a picture of the infected area since there were no others reporting issues. Obviously if Black Beard would have provided those pictures he would have probably been taken care of. Of course Black Beard refused and went silent on that matter. Glad Opti saw through this guys nonsense enough to ask for proof. Black Beard ran those blacks for over 3 months but yet lied and said he discontinued his use early on. It’s time for him to fuck off and let the thread start receiving honest reviews.

I’ve been on the black tops myself for a few weeks with no issue. Again, not discrediting that there will be some who do respond differently as even such is so with pharmaceuticals.

You wouldn't see it in a picture, but it was very painful.

Not sure how "my lies" have been refuted. Not sure what you are talking about there.

It's proven for a fact that other people are having a bad reaction to opti black tops. Not just on this forum but other forums.

You wouldn't see it in a picture, but it was very painful.

Not sure how "my lies" have been refuted. Not sure what you are talking about there.

It's proven for a fact that other people are having a bad reaction to opti black tops. Not just on this forum but other forums.
Please provide some links to these "other" forum posts with negative reactions to his recent blacktops. I don't see it on PM and I'm not aware of any other forums.

Orange are good. I'm getting gh out igf1 belly. Some sides like little hand pain on 5 iu. I like the orange.

The blacks have been around for a while now and there have only been 3 guys say they are getting a site injection reaction. That means 99.99 percent of the other users are not having issues. Even with pharmaceuticals some users get a reaction and it says so on the pamphlet that comes with the kits.

You guys are buying too much into Blackbeard because he is being loud about it. In his is review where he claimed he was having a site injection reaction he named dropped and shilled for Opti’s biggest competitor. If you go on to that source’s thread that he named dropped on the board PM you will see Blackbeard is that sources biggest supporter. If that’s not enough to discredit and show what type of individual Blackbeard is then check out his post history. Here I’ll help and I believe you will be shocked by the end.

View attachment 260805

View attachment 260806

The posts above he was raving about how much him and his significant other are enjoying the blacks tops.

View attachment 260826

Here shortly after stating he’s running and enjoying the blacks he’s inquiring to TP about meditrope. Which is strange if he’s enjoying and running Opti’s blacks, right?

View attachment 260807

In this post which if you check the date of the post shows it is over a month since he made his and his significant other’s raving reviews but he’s asking how many iu are in the blacks? If he has been running the blacks for over a month and raving about it how does he not know the iu content?

View attachment 260811

Here 2 months after he was raving about how he was enjoying the blacks he announced that he was unable to run labs as he stated he would due to painful injections but see what’s coming below….

Also take note that in this review he made sure to shill for TP

View attachment 260809

Take a look at the date he pulled labs for his gh serum. Strange, he pulled labs on 6/15 but on 5/15 he stated he had stopped running Opti’s blacks early on and was unable to pull labs

This completely discredits and shows his character. According to his initial great review which was written on 3/2 about him and his significant other where they were seeing and enjoying the results from the blacks to the time of when he pulled labs 6/15 shows that he ran these blacks for over 3 months. They weren’t as painful and causing as much of reaction as he claimed apparently.

Fact is Blackbeard is not to be trusted. I could make several posts similar to this about him where he has lied and got caught up in similar situations.

I’m not discrediting that the blacks are causing these 3 guys out of probably 100s -1000s of guys a bit of discomfort but more so showing that just because some dipshit is loud doesn’t make what he’s saying true.
At least 3 people said they have pain. You think they are good? Can anyone else vouch these aren't causing them pain. I am really debating to throw them away because it isn't worth 150 bucks or whatever to inject an unknown substance in you.

Sponsors

Latest posts