MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

I have No Doubt that this is purely an individual matter. i’ve been using the blacks for the last 8 months up to 20iu/day w/out even minor irritation.
hahaha, I wake up and inject 10iu first thing in the morning thanks to this guy

Last edited:
I wouldn't say I was raw doggin on the black tops at all. I've seen phenomenal results so far physically and mentally. But yea some welts but could be my bac water(not hospira).

Any major difference between the blue tops and the grey tops?

Grey tops are like optis brand and they are the ones that are made in a legit lab/facility with all of the best equipment. There should also be recent testing atleast on all of the current batches he has at the moment. I'm not positive but I think the other colors are produced from another src. Opti would know he usually answers emails pretty quick. Alot of people seem to really like the grey tops and usually pull some really good igf-1 #s. I haven't heard of anyone having any issues with the grey tops.

yep welts were from Bac Water, blacktops are g2g. Hopefully will be picking up another few kits soon.
Did you switch brands or switch to sterile water? Mine (bac) came from Amazon. 20,000+ good reviews so figured it would be ok lol

yep welts were from Bac Water, blacktops are g2g. Hopefully will be picking up another few kits soon.
So how about that @Black Beard. Here you thought it was the hgh.

red welt after injecting 10iu (blacktops)

I still regularly recommend @Opti to people as one of the #1 sources of HGH, but only for the grey tops. Those are proven to be quality.

Opti has some of the best T/A and some of the most streamline services of any source, especially for HGH. (His website is awesome)

The opti black tops are sketchy in my experience and the experience of many others in this and other forums, so i cannot in good conscience recommend opti black tops to anybody.

Opti himself said "The opti black tops are a new manufacturer i am trying out" Not the licensed GMP facility that makes the grey tops.

I'm not hear to bash anybody, just giving my honest feedback and experience as i have done for the past decade here and on pro M.

Not worthy of its own thread so thought I’d ask here.

Been running the black tops during a cut. Fasted, pre cardio etc. about to switch to gaining and will be running 5 days on 2 days off.
Would it make more sense to have my two (consecutive) rest days included in the 5 days of growth use, or training days.
Will be switching to post last meal injections fwiw. Also, only 4iu’s (unless fasting glucose numbers creep up, then lower/none).

Probably wont make much difference. GH is the "healing hormone" so I would have no problem also using it on rest days, which are basically days for growth and recuperation for the muscles until the next assault

Made a purchase order but forgot to make an account prior to purchasing. Does opti usually send tracking information via email? I ended up making an account afterwards but was unable to add my order to my account.

Made a purchase order but forgot to make an account prior to purchasing. Does opti usually send tracking information via email? I ended up making an account afterwards but was unable to add my order to my account.

I’ve made two orders and haven’t gotten tracking. Only order received and ready. Super quick shipping though.

@Opti Are you ever going to make hgh pens? It would be awesome with the quality gh you have and very convenient for people on the go!!