MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Thanks! Is there any reason of concern with it shipping in this crazy heat we are having? I’m talking in both Texas and California.
Most if not all generic HGH comes from overseas, probably China. It spends weeks in the summer in transit, before it makes it to the sources here. I've seen no poor anecdotal reviews, nor bad hgh testing in summer months compared to other times of the year.

So no, 3 to 5 days shipping in the USA shouldn't have any significant impact on unconstituted hgh.

Most if not all generic HGH comes from overseas, probably China. It spends weeks in the summer in transit, before it makes it to the sources here. I've seen no poor anecdotal reviews, nor bad hgh testing in summer months compared to other times of the year.

So no, 3 to 5 days shipping in the USA shouldn't have any significant impact on unconstituted hgh.
I appreciate the detailed response, thank you for calming my nerves!

Not worthy of its own thread so just asking here - how long is reconstituted HGH good for? Have some black tops in the fridge that I can’t take on a work trip and curious how long they’ll be good for.

I had long-vivid dreams for first 3 hours straight (I think) of sleeping last night just after my first 2iu morning shot when I never dream at all hardly and if I do, it's only for seconds. Ansomone is looking good. I think I might be done with generics, I don't trust Janos testing at all, I just know sources seem to love him cuz he says all their shit is 9999.9999999% pure
How's those Ansomones been??? Really interested in these?

Anyone notice a good amount of water weight gain on the gray tops? So far have already noticed a good amount of bloating in my face. I know water is be expected but hope it calms down lol.

Anyone notice a good amount of water weight gain on the gray tops? So far have already noticed a good amount of bloating in my face. I know water is be expected but hope it calms down lol.
Yes, I broke myself off before taking too much right out of the gate with those. I tried to hang in there, and did for 5 weeks, but it was miserable and I'm never taking an intolerable dose of GH again, increase a little at a time, I was just able to jump from 3 days of 12iu to 3 days of 15iu and my hands are a little crispy, but not swollen. QSC growth currently, though

I had long-vivid dreams for first 3 hours straight (I think) of sleeping last night just after my first 2iu morning shot when I never dream at all hardly and if I do, it's only for seconds. Ansomone is looking good. I think I might be done with generics, I don't trust Janos testing at all, I just know sources seem to love him cuz he says all their shit is 9999.9999999% pure
I don’t think that’s true with Janoshik. What about private party sending out other sources gear on their own and it testing the exact same for them as the sources test sheet? I never see him saying 9999.9999 pure I see lesser or greater values than what dose was supposed to be.

I don’t think that’s true with Janoshik. What about private party sending out other sources gear on their own and it testing the exact same for them as the sources test sheet? I never see him saying 9999.9999 pure I see lesser or greater values than what dose was supposed to be.

I agree, I totally changed my mind after running high doses of both recently and getting the same gains, good generics are the way to go, and I'm a believer in the hplc testing again.

I've only ran opti hrey tops, qsc, and OneQ long-acting, but they were all great, igf-1 bloods good, I only score 2/3 the igf-1 as I'm supposed to regardless of whether it's generic or pharma, I pulled the same score either way.
You feel as QSC are as good as Opti greys???

You feel as QSC are as good as Opti greys???
Either as good or a tiny bit weaker, hard to tell. Jano's testing shows QSC vials anywhere from 93 to 97%. Those Grey tops gave me the most miserable 5 weeks of my life from water retention from over-doing the dose, they're certainly strong as fuck, I'd have multiple nights in a row with 1 hour of sleep, and the rest of the time I couldn't even lay down because I'd have to get up and walk around to make the unbearable pain from the cts go away, always increase dosage slowly with GH, you can push the dose to the moon this way, I'm doing it right now, I'm up to 15iu QSC with very little cts.

I experienced the worst cts on this one when I switched from 9iu pharma to 9iu qsc, it woke me up a few times for one night but wasn't that bad, really, then a day later I was good. And I'm a guy who was broke-off by 6iu opti greys before and had to drop it a couple iu's, the 5 weeks of misery was months before that, though when I was on 2ml per week of OneQ long-acting HGH and eod I was shooting a whole vial of opti grey with a shot of humalog preworkout, I had been good on the 2ml long acting but when I threw the optitropin in it fucked me, I'm guessing it amounted to 14 to 16iu a day probably, I'm not somebody who can just jump to a high dose, but I believe it slowly expands the size of our wrists and raises our tolerance level for dose/cts for the future.

Last edited: