MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

haha I'm not on 24iu of HGH a day, you lunatic
That’s not what you’re telling ppl on discord, you’re a pathetic lying joke. Now saying I’m doxing you by posting a screen shot lol it’s a screen shot of a discord. No names, mailing address nothing. Just you telling made up stories about @Opti gear

That’s not what you’re telling ppl on discord, you’re a pathetic lying joke. Now saying I’m doxing you by posting a screen shot lol it’s a screen shot of a discord. No names, mailing address nothing. Just you telling made up stories about @Opti gear
It’s the result of 2 hours after a 10iu Blacktop HGH shot while fasted. The standard for testing hgh. He has legit hgh and I wanted to let people know his stuff is great, meanwhile you’re on here like a crybaby causing issues for no reason. No matter the dose, we can see his stuff is legit.

Nice catch. What is the motivation here for this jackass?

It’s the result of 2 hours after a 10iu Blacktop HGH shot while fasted. The standard for testing hgh. He has legit hgh and I wanted to let people know his stuff is great, meanwhile you’re on here like a crybaby causing issues for no reason. No matter the dose, we can see his stuff is legit.
And the comment "I need to sell out the black tops"?

I only did this test so I could see if it’s legit, cause I want to buy a lot more. I’ve been on 8iu ED and then before this test did a 10iu shot fasted. Im just hoping to bring Opti more business cause he deserves it for offering an outstanding high quality product.

Last edited:
Here are the results of a 10iu Blacktop HGH injection (2 hours fasted)
Thank you and have a good day :)
*also I think these are capped igf-1 levels, it may have been higher.

Attachments

• IMG_0900.jpeg
    IMG_0900.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 117
Exactly !!!! I’ve seen him on discord a lot. He’s not to be trusted. I don’t know his theory or why he said that, it’s not cause of his answer above tho.

And anyone who is on this thread or been around for a bit knows OPTI is legit !!! That’s hard facts.

Here are the results of a 10iu Blacktop HGH injection (2 hours fasted)
Thank you and have a good day :)
*also I think these are capped igf-1 levels, it may have been higher.
also barely any cts or fluid retention retention at these igf-1 levels on the blacktops

also barely any cts or fluid retention retention at these igf-1 levels on the blacktops
This protocol is for hgh serum test. What should the igf1 testify at 10 iu ??? It rises over weeks. According to the result, it should be 7- 8iu daily. But the test with the 10 iu can save you for ig1. Completely unnecessary

This protocol is for hgh serum test. What should the igf1 testify at 10 iu ??? It rises over weeks. According to the result, it should be 7- 8iu daily. But the test with the 10 iu can save you for ig1. Completely unnecessary
Yea I’m gonna include serum test next time.

I contacted Opti and received a quick reply.
I placed an order and the package came well packed and complete.
So far the customer service i experienced reflects everyone else experience. Pretty good!
I am 52, knee and back issues. Gotta love the Army! lol
I do work out, stay in some shape. I have a bit more around the waist than i want this past year and am slowly losing it.
I am on TRT , 200 split in 2 doses/week along with .5mg of Anastrozole because my Estrogen shot up and i bloated. This seems to have helped.

I would like to take these Black Tops for general health, weight lose and to feel better. I have never been tested so i dont know if i am low or not but the past few years i sleep like sh-t and have other issues the internet says may be low GH.
My plan and what i would like feed back on:
2iu a day with weekends off.
I am dealing with 120 iu vials. I will be injecting using .5ml U-100 insulin syringes.
So will adding 1.2 ml per vial allow me to pull up to the 20 on the syringe to give me the 2 iu's i am looking for? Noob question but really dont want to screw this up my first go.

Also....does 2 iu sound like a solid plan for what i am looking for? Does it help lose weight?

Thank you!
You should try what fits you as a person. most i know of are on 3iu and more. I myself are on 3.6iu GH ED. Iḿ also over 50

Finished a CUT with the black tops. Never went above 4iu. Zero sides. Loved them, sometimes I’d get a little burn/redness at injection site but not always and nothing major. No bloat or issues.

Started a blast and switched to gray tops at 3iu’s and holding some water (mild sock line at the end of the day)

Unfortunately made a couple changes at once and not sure which is causing it.

These are the things in question:

Going from deficit to bulking while using hgh (diet is clean though)

NPP (first run with it so not sure how I react)

My body just prefers the black tops vs grays

Finished a CUT with the black tops. Never went above 4iu. Zero sides. Loved them, sometimes I’d get a little burn/redness at injection site but not always and nothing major. No bloat or issues.

Started a blast and switched to gray tops at 3iu’s and holding some water (mild sock line at the end of the day)

Unfortunately made a couple changes at once and not sure which is causing it.

These are the things in question:

Going from deficit to bulking while using hgh (diet is clean though)

NPP (first run with it so not sure how I react)

My body just prefers the black tops vs grays

I held more water on black tops then I do opti greys. Not much but I noticed the difference when I switched and changed nothing else.

They both have minimal water for being generics though. Going to say its your bulk diet, clean or not.