MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Anybody notice a noticeable difference in results going from 2ius per day to 4ius per day? I am currently on 2ius per day of gray tops so far I notice better sleep at night and I always have a fullness to my physique now. If I have a cheat meal I bloat like crazy in the face so now i'm done with those.

Anybody notice a noticeable difference in results going from 2ius per day to 4ius per day? I am currently on 2ius per day of gray tops so far I notice better sleep at night and I always have a fullness to my physique now. If I have a cheat meal I bloat like crazy in the face so now i'm done with those.
I just went from 2 to 4iu of the orange tops. Same. Very full and defined physic. But if I eat bull shit, I start to bloat and retain water. I guess it simply “promotes growth”, right? If we fuel with poison, the growth is shit we don’t want. Lol.

I just went from 2 to 4iu of the orange tops. Same. Very full and defined physic. But if I eat bull shit, I start to bloat and retain water. I guess it simply “promotes growth”, right? If we fuel with poison, the growth is shit we don’t want. Lol.
With the blacktops if I cheat I get almost this healthy fullness. Not too much stomach bloat but great muscle pump. Some light distension.

I personally love the black tops. I get no sides besides fatigue the first month ish. I really want to try the orange for financial reasons, but nervous about sides. I don't know if it's worth it to save a few bucks.

I personally love the black tops. I get no sides besides fatigue the first month ish. I really want to try the orange for financial reasons, but nervous about sides. I don't know if it's worth it to save a few bucks.
I have been using the orange tops. Love them just as much as the black tops. I might have a tiny bit more cts but that’s only on a higher dose. I use 5 grams of taurine daily and that makes the cts almost non existent

I have been using the orange tops. Love them just as much as the black tops. I might have a tiny bit more cts but that’s only on a higher dose. I use 5 grams of taurine daily and that makes the cts almost non existent
Good to know. I only use 2iu/d but i'm looking to bump it up to no more than 4.

I am about to pin some of this guy's gear that has gone cloudy. I left it in the refrigerator for over a year and shot the BA water in too direct, now there are particles everywhere and it looks milky. I also shook the thing up to try to get it to dissolve, but it did almost nothing.

I really want to pin it anyway, just to see what happens and I have zero expectations that it's any good at this point. But will it kill me? Make me sick? Hurt a lot? I mean why not pin it other than you are not supposed to bc why though?

I am about to pin some of this guy's gear that has gone cloudy. I left it in the refrigerator for over a year and shot the BA water in too direct, now there are particles everywhere and it looks milky. I also shook the thing up to try to get it to dissolve, but it did almost nothing.

I really want to pin it anyway, just to see what happens and I have zero expectations that it's any good at this point. But will it kill me? Make me sick? Hurt a lot? I mean why not pin it other than you are not supposed to bc why though?
I always put the ba water in the night before. I don't shake it, I don't do anything except maybe roll it around a couple times. It's always good to go in the morning.

A year, or two years ago when you last posted here?

Second thought, I am just going to throw it out. No use in trying to pin something that isn't fully dissolved. If it was just cloudy and did not have large particles, I might try, but it seems useless.

I always put the ba water in the night before. I don't shake it, I don't do anything except maybe roll it around a couple times. It's always good to go in the morning.
You leave it out the whole night, right? Also the other vials did fine, I think whatever happened was probably my fault entirely.

You leave it out the whole night, right? Also the other vials did fine, I think whatever happened was probably my fault entirely.
Not out, in the fridge, i finish a vial in the a.m., fill a new one, roll it in my fingers a couple times, and put it away full of chunks and sometimes foam. Next morning everything is gold.. But if you gave it time and it's still shitty and you used the same ba water for the others id toss it.

Not out, in the fridge, i finish a vial in the a.m., fill a new one, roll it in my fingers a couple times, and put it away full of chunks and sometimes foam. Next morning everything is gold.. But if you gave it time and it's still shitty and you used the same ba water for the others id toss it.
So shit BA water could do this also?

That is strange question.
Not strange at all. If it is 2 years old, might be one reason as idk how long its good for. I never buy and let it sit a year long, certainly not longer than that if so. Rarely have i seen posts like this with optis, so hopefully your a rare case.