MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Hey,

On the website it gives discounts for 6-10 of the same item.

Is there anyway to mix and match? Like 3 grey and 3 black tops for respective discounts?

Hey,

On the website it gives discounts for 6-10 of the same item.

Is there anyway to mix and match? Like 3 grey and 3 black tops for respective discounts?
So buy 3 blacks and 3 greys, but get the discount of 6-10 of each applied? Lmao, sure thing. Shoot opti an email and see what he says.

Also how would any increase in HGH lead to lower IGF-1 levels? Genuinely curious as I haven’t heard that before.
By reducing your natural production and replacing it with an amount that is measurably lower you would end up with IGF-1 that is less than the baseline. But GH doesn’t work the same as testosterone where exogenous use automatically vacates endogenous production. It’s more complicated than that.

What protocol would you suggest? I used to take it before bed but it fked up my sleep.
Depends on your goals ; fat loss/anti-aging/etc. and also your genetic and lifestyle response to GH. Some people get +70-150 ng/mL per IU of HGH. 3-5 IU is a good range for most people taking it daily. Generally water/bloat will scale with dosage (proven by bioimpedence studies). Past 5 IU, insulin sensitivity may take enough hit to warrant metformin-berberine/insulin useage.

Being leaner, intermittent fasting and/or caloric deficit or using nandrolone/trenbolone and other factors and increase/decrease IGF-1.

Some people do best AM only, PM only, or twice daily. Others do best doing it three times per week. (generally superior for muscle/strength and insulin sensitivity).

2 IU EOD may decrease IGF-1 do to negative feedback loop. The body (hypothalamus) senses FFA/IGF-1 levels elevated ; decreases endogenous pituitary GH production. Same happens with thyroid hormone, sex hormones (Testosterone/estradiol/progesterone), and even glucocorticoids (Corticosteroids; cortisol, prednisone, etc)

@Iron_Yuppie Yep, i've seen the same. It seems daily doses under 2 IU can actually add to your own production sometimes and lead to +300 ng/mL IGF-1, and the higher you go, the more likely endogenous production gets fully replaced by SQ/IM GH. That's why so many guys get the similar IGF-1 per IU even with the same baseline. What i have seen is lots of blood work showing same or below baseline on very low doses administered EOD (Every other day), but we are all different.

I've seen this as an "anti-aging" protocol. No idea of efficacy, or what the goal is (skin appearance? joint health? Idk).

@hawkberry04 @roofer22

IGF-1/HGH is directly correlated to skin aging (wrinkles) and also body composition (Muscle/body fat levels), joint health/strength, cognitive function etc.

We get wrinkles as we age, gain body fat, lose muscle, and lose memory cognitive function and this is in big part due to the drop in IGF-1 and HGH. You heard the saying "black never cracks", people of african descent tend to have higher IGF-1/HGH levels and estradiol levels. This keeps the skin "younger" for longer.

You know when you are younger and can eat like crazy and not gain any fat? (for some people) That's the effect of pubertal levels of HGH. We see a sharp decreased starting around the third decades (30's) and that's kind of when your body starts going to shit.

IGF-1/HGH is also cardioprotective and anti-atherosclerosis. You see more heart disease with as our sex hormones and IGF-1/HGH decrease with age.

There are also theories that the lower risk of cancer in youth is actually thanks to high HGH/IGF-1 as they significantly maintain optimal thymus/immune function. A strong immune system keeps cancer/mutated cells from replicating and spreading. As we age, low HGH/IGF-1 = smaller thymus = weak immune system = you die from cancer or common cold/flu more easily. (This is one theory from a study investigating why covid-19 was only fatal in mostly aged persons ; they linked it to HGH levels in their hypothesis)

Then why do bodybuilders appear to age so quickly?

That might be more to do with the insanely supraphysiological levels of androgens. Extreme caloric deficits / stress hormones from very high volume of daily training, etc.

Also, acromegalic levels of IGF/HGH do make you look older. Like almost everything in life, there is a sweet spot. The dose makes the poison or the medicine. Many bodybuilders aren't running the physiological 2-5 IU daily i was talking about in the earlier post. We are talking acromegaly levels of HGH being abused.

1693327370577.png

For example: Optimal thyroid makes you healthy, hypo and hyperthyroid will fuck you up in different ways. Both hypo and hyper are linked to some form of cardiovascular disease. So low GH and high GH can both possibly contribute to a "skin aging" effect.

IGF-1/HGH is directly correlated to skin aging (wrinkles) and also body composition (Muscle/body fat levels), joint health/strength, cognitive function etc.

We get wrinkles as we age, gain body fat, lose muscle, and lose memory cognitive function and this is in big part due to the drop in IGF-1 and HGH. You heard the saying "black never cracks", people of african descent tend to have higher IGF-1/HGH levels and estradiol levels. This keeps the skin "younger" for longer.

You know when you are younger and can eat like crazy and not gain any fat? (for some people) That's the effect of pubertal levels of HGH. We see a sharp decreased starting around the third decades (30's) and that's kind of when your body starts going to shit.

IGF-1/HGH is also cardioprotective and anti-atherosclerosis. You see more heart disease with as our sex hormones and IGF-1/HGH decrease with age.

There are also theories that the lower risk of cancer in youth is actually thanks to high HGH/IGF-1 as they significantly maintain optimal thymus/immune function. A strong immune system keeps cancer/mutated cells from replicating and spreading. As we age, low HGH/IGF-1 = smaller thymus = weak immune system = you die from cancer or common cold/flu more easily. (This is one theory from a study investigating why covid-19 was only fatal in mostly aged persons ; they linked it to HGH levels in their hypothesis)

On the flipside, many preclinical models of reduced IGF-1 signaling show improved longevity. HGH may improve many some things in the here and now, but probably not gonna make me live longer. Gotta weigh costs, benefits, goals, etc.

@Type-IIx thoughts?

Many studies on this which I can link if anyone's interested.

cc: @hawkberry04 @Iron_Yuppie @malfeasance @janoshik

On the flipside, many preclinical models of reduced IGF-1 signaling show improved longevity. HGH may improve many some things in the here and now, but probably not gonna make me live longer. Gotta weigh costs, benefits, goals, etc.

@Type-IIx thoughts?

Many studies on this which I can link if anyone's interested.

cc: @hawkberry04 @Iron_Yuppie @malfeasance @janoshik

You need to balance longevity with quality of life/wellbeing as well. Its more complex than low igf = longetivity. . People born with igf and HGH receptor defects do not live longer than normal people, although they do have some lower risk of cancers.

Low igf may or may not help pure life extension at the cost of vigor ; more frailty, older looking skin, less muscle, weaker erections/libido, etc. That's down to the individual and their goals.

Some people live to +90 years shitting and pissing themselves in a diaper, drooling on a bed all day staring at a ceiling, being fed liquid "food". No longer enjoying sex, sports, competition, games/movies, social interaction, etc.

Quality > Quantity, and you can have both.