MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

On the flipside, many preclinical models of reduced IGF-1 signaling show improved longevity. HGH may improve many some things in the here and now, but probably not gonna make me live longer. Gotta weigh costs, benefits, goals, etc.

@Type-IIx thoughts?

Many studies on this which I can link if anyone's interested.

cc: @hawkberry04 @Iron_Yuppie @malfeasance @janoshik
It is the prevailing view in epidemiology that the age-related decrement to GH & IGF-I activity is an evolutionarily conserved mechanism to promote lifespan primarily by staving off diseases of aging, like cancer/neoplasms that depend on cell # as a precondition to mutagenesis and is rooted in observations such as that individuals with larger body sizes tend to die significantly earlier than their smaller age-matched counterparts. This winding down is reflected by GH/IGF-I axis regulation of the adolescent growth spurt where 3.6 IU/day GH secretion is common versus 0.33 IU/day GH secretion being normal for an aged (50 years old, ±) 70 kg man of average build.

Black Beard always has a hot take, staying basically true to the perspective of an "anti-aging" clinician that I believe he probably is. Smart man, with whom I find myself at times in frank disagreement with.

I think there are tradeoffs inherent to rhGH use for such "anti-aging" uses, and while rhGH treatment reverses some aspects of aging in healthy aged adults (improves body composition, including lean body mass, skin thickness, and the increase in central adiposity) these are primarily aesthetic parameters.

This "anti-aging" application is not equivalent to GH replacement in growth-hormone deficient (GHD) patients where rhGH treatment (replacement) improves metabolic variables, muscular strength, and cardiorespiratory endurance, in addition to body composition.

There is no free lunch, and life is replete with tradeoffs.

And yet, nobody can stand in your shoes and weigh the risks/rewards on your behalf! If enhanced body composition is indeed of paramount value to you, you might very well rationally use rhGH for "anti-aging."

The most important section that I believe I have written in Bolus: A Practical Guide and Reference to the Use of Recombinant Growth Hormone (rhGH) is the Risk/Reward Balancing, that enumerates and rank orders the risks & rewards of rhGH use, and provides a basis for decisionmaking.

You’ve been saying this book has all the secrets and desires we’ve ever wanted for over a year. Wonder if we’ll ever get to see it.
I know I have been slacking on the technical and distribution aspect, it's not my forte. I need to get the website (ampouletude.com) up and running, and find a reliable distributor for a quality paperback.

Black Beard always has a hot take, staying basically true to the perspective of an "anti-aging" clinician that I believe he probably is. Smart man, with whom I find myself at times in frank disagreement with.

I think there are tradeoffs inherent to rhGH use for such "anti-aging" uses, and while rhGH treatment reverses some aspects of aging in healthy aged adults (improves body composition, including lean body mass, skin thickness, and the increase in central adiposity) these are primarily aesthetic parameters.

This "anti-aging" application is not equivalent to GH replacement in growth-hormone deficient (GHD) patients where rhGH treatment (replacement) improves metabolic variables, muscular strength, and cardiorespiratory endurance, in addition to body composition.

And yet, nobody can stand in your shoes and weigh the risks/rewards on your behalf! If enhanced body composition is indeed of paramount value to you, you might very well rationally use rhGH for "anti-aging."

The most important section that I believe I have written in Bolus: A Practical Guide and Reference to the Use of Recombinant Growth Hormone (rhGH) is the Risk/Reward Balancing, that enumerates and rank orders the risks & rewards of rhGH use, and provides a basis for decisionmaking.
Are there any real potential health consequences to running one or two cycles? Let’s say cancer not being a risk to the individual and the dose being 4iu EOD. And running the cycles to heal chronic injuries while doing serious PT.

I know I have been slacking on the technical and distribution aspect, it's not my forte. I need to get the website (ampouletude.com) up and running, and find a reliable distributor for a quality paperback.
I'm going to buy at least 5 copies just to pay you back for your excellent advice. I'm not sure you realize how much demand there is gor this book. I predict an instant classic similar in magnitude to The Underground Steroid Handbook".

For sure, "anti-aging" or "aging" in general has two connotations for most people:

1. Extending lifespan
2. Preventing or reversing age related deficits in our physiology; skin wrinkles, hair loss/thinning, muscle strength/mass, fat gain, etc.

The two aren't always overlapping.

When people say "HGH" does not help with anti-aging, they are talking about life extension, but if we are talking about the later, #2, HGH is basically magic and 100% works as intended.

HGH replacement works like HRT/TRT/Thyroid replacement. Addressing deficiency prevents and reverses the consequences of hormone deficiency.

The dose makes the poison; HGH is known to directly cause insulin resistance, however, GH deficiency is sometimes linked to insulin resistance (But not always), with replacement reversing this problem. Optimal testosterone is cardioprotective but testosterone abuse increases cardiac risk. Optimal thyroid is cardioprotective, but too much and too little are also bad for the cardiovascular system.

Many researchers call this "somatopause" AKA the gradual loss of HGH/IGF-1 production with aging and the many consequences and detriment to quality of life, body composition, health and wellbeing. (Further supported by literature on Laron Syndrome, hypopituitary diseases, etc in which HGH/IGF-1 activity is impaired with obvious negative health consequences).

For sure, "anti-aging" or "aging" in general has two connotations for most people:

1. Extending lifespan
2. Preventing or reversing age related deficits in our physiology; skin wrinkles, hair loss/thinning, muscle strength/mass, fat gain, etc.

The two aren't always overlapping.

When people say "HGH" does not help with anti-aging, they are talking about life extension, but if we are talking about the later, #2, HGH is basically magic and 100% works as intended.

HGH replacement works like HRT/TRT/Thyroid replacement. Addressing deficiency prevents and reverses the consequences of hormone deficiency.

The dose makes the poison; HGH is known to directly cause insulin resistance, however, GH deficiency is sometimes linked to insulin resistance (But not always), with replacement reversing this problem. Optimal testosterone is cardioprotective but testosterone abuse increases cardiac risk. Optimal thyroid is cardioprotective, but too much and too little are also bad for the cardiovascular system.

Many researchers call this "somatopause" AKA the gradual loss of HGH/IGF-1 production with aging and the many consequences and detriment to quality of life, body composition, health and wellbeing. (Further supported by literature on Laron Syndrome, hypopituitary diseases, etc in which HGH/IGF-1 activity is impaired with obvious negative health consequences).
Oh, I am with you. RhGH consistently (though not always) enhances healthspan when used appropriately, but it's not all clear benefit even at 3 IU/d in a healthy 50 year old. Some protocols (e.g., thrice-weekly) can claw back some metabolic health consequences. The Rudman study excites me too. I just want it to be clear that tradeoffs are inherent to every decision, and rhGH, thyroid, and T share a common bond in that they attach with a plethora of tradeoffs, unless clearly deficient & dose is set conservatively.

I'm going to buy at least 5 copies just to pay you back for your excellent advice. I'm not sure you realize how much demand there is gor this book. I predict an instant classic similar in magnitude to The Underground Steroid Handbook".
Hah! That's really cool to hear.

Oh, I am with you. RhGH consistently (though not always) enhances healthspan when used appropriately, but it's not all clear benefit even at 3 IU/d in a healthy 50 year old. Some protocols (e.g., thrice-weekly) can claw back some metabolic health consequences. The Rudman study excites me too. I just want it to be clear that tradeoffs are inherent to every decision, and rhGH, thyroid, and T share a common bond in that they attach with a plethora of tradeoffs, unless clearly deficient & dose is set conservatively.
Is there any benefit to dosing once a week at maybe 5iu? Would it provide any significant boost in recovery? I’m an endurance athlete FWIW.

Thank you Opti, my order has been received and everything is in order.

Cheers

Does anyone know if HGH keeps your muscle more "full" while in a caloric deficit? I am currently taking the grey tops at 2ius per day during my cut and so far I look like I am not even on a cut and pounds are dropping (water weight so far). I am doing the Keto diet too and usually Keto makes me look flat as hell.

Hgh will not off set the flatness from your cut. It will keep you fuller than you’d be without it but you will still go through the “skinny, fat and flat” look stage of a cut.

When your body switches gears your look will look far superior to the look you’d have without gh.

Everyone is different and the amount you take will also play a part in this along with all of the other PEDS in the mix.

Good evening Meso, hope you and your loved ones are doing well. Just wanted to let everyone know that 5mg Retatrutide has been added to my site. As far as 10mg Tirzepatide, just waiting on the results.

Retatrutide

Test Report #33212.png

Got tested last week and got what I think are some good results.
I've been on Opti orange tops for a little over a month, no sides really to speak of besides better sleep and I think I'm holding water (no carpal tunnel pain) esp since I went to 5iu/day but the sleep is crazy good with 4iu right before bed.
Just got some bloods drawn and got what I think are some good results.
Started 7/22 with 2iu AM, 7/26 added 1iu PM, 7/30 went to 4iu split AM/PM, 8/20 went to 5iu- 4iu PM & 1iu AM. AM shot right when I wake up, PM right before bed. Got bloods drawn 8/23. All my shots are Sub Q except for the morning of the test.
For the test I shot my normal 4iu at 9pm the night before, then 10iu (100 units) in my bicep at 5 AM. Got bloods drawn at 8:15 AM. To me I think these are great results but I'm new to all this. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• HGH~3.jpg
    HGH~3.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 63
Got tested last week and got what I think are some good results.
I've been on Opti orange tops for a little over a month, no sides really to speak of besides better sleep and I think I'm holding water (no carpal tunnel pain) esp since I went to 5iu/day but the sleep is crazy good with 4iu right before bed.
Just got some bloods drawn and got what I think are some good results.
Started 7/22 with 2iu AM, 7/26 added 1iu PM, 7/30 went to 4iu split AM/PM, 8/20 went to 5iu- 4iu PM & 1iu AM. AM shot right when I wake up, PM right before bed. Got bloods drawn 8/23. All my shots are Sub Q except for the morning of the test.
For the test I shot my normal 4iu at 9pm the night before, then 10iu (100 units) in my bicep at 5 AM. Got bloods drawn at 8:15 AM. To me I think these are great results but I'm new to all this. Any thoughts?

Generally you are looking for +75-150 ng/mL of IGF-1 per IU of HGH (after 4 weeks). So that looks about right, although your GH dosage numbers are insanely all over the place

The GH serum result looks good. You are usually looking for +20 ng/mL GH serum 3-4 hours after an IM injection of 10 IU.

Generally you are looking for +75-150 ng/mL of IGF-1 per IU of HGH (after 4 weeks). So that looks about right, although your GH dosage numbers are insanely all over the place

The GH serum result looks good. You are usually looking for +20 ng/mL GH serum 3-4 hours after an IM injection of 10 IU.
I was just titrating up semi slowly, started at 2iu and added 1iu every 4 days, then stayed at 4iu for 3 weeks till my diet ended. Then added 1iu & switched to 1iu Am/4iu PM in preparation for my bulk. Sticking with this 5iu protocol for the next 6 months and am starting a 4 month bulk this week.

Sponsors

Latest posts