MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

I've seen +100 ng/mL per IU hgh but do you have any refs for saying this is only valid after 4 weeks? Sounds like bro-science that keeps getting said so everyone believes it more, the more they hear it.
I've seen it parroted everywhere but dont any more info on that. Makes sense that it would take time for the HGH to increase IGF though.
I'll be getting my IGF tested again in a month so I'll update if it goes up again after a month on 5iu up from 4iu.

I've seen it parroted everywhere but dont any more info on that. Makes sense that it would take time for the HGH to increase IGF though.
I'll be getting my IGF tested again in a month so I'll update if it goes up again after a month on 5iu up from 4iu.
Are you only taking HGH at the moment or are you in TRT?

And the first IGF test, had you been taking Tamoxifen, clomid, or tren perhaps ? I think the score is a little low for 5iu from what I have seen posted lately

I would expect your IGF to be higher at 5iu than the 300's but everyone is different AND this indicator can also be skewed by other factors such as other compounds being used. My IGF baseline is around 180 and I get to 370 on 2iu once daily at bedtime. Going to explore split dosage moving forward though.

Are you only taking HGH at the moment or are you in TRT?

And the first IGF test, had you been taking Tamoxifen, clomid, or tren perhaps ? I think the score is a little low for 5iu from what I have seen posted lately
Ya I'm on TRT w HCg no clomid or anything else. I had only been on 5iu for 3 days. I was on HGH for a total of a month before the test. Started with 2iu and the last 3 weeks before the test was on 4iu.
I would expect your IGF to be higher at 5iu than the 300's but everyone is different AND this indicator can also be skewed by other factors such as other compounds being used. My IGF baseline is around 180 and I get to 370 on 2iu once daily at bedtime. Going to explore split dosage moving forward though.
I'll know more next month when I get bloods. It had only been 3 days at 5iu. I know the HGH is good from the serum test. Hopefully my body is a good responder with the IGF

I've seen +100 ng/mL per IU hgh but do you have any refs for saying this is only valid after 4 weeks? Sounds like bro-science that keeps getting said so everyone believes it more, the more they hear it.

Everyone is different, it is impossible for every single person to get 100 ng/mL per 1 IU. Diet, lifestyle, medications, hormones and genetics can also increase or decrease the IGF-1 production from HGH. HGH tells the liver and other cells to produce IGF-1. (There is no "conversion" which is actual broscience you see all the time).

+75-150 is just a general range which averages to about the general observation of 100 ng/mL per IU I know people and we have seen people get 75 ng/mL per IU on different brands and others get 150 ng/mL per IU

If you are on a sharp deficit, intermittent fasting, taking trenbolone, etc that +100 ng/mL per IU is going to drop down. If you are on a surplus / other factors, you may see a higher number.

Yeah I would hope for at least 70 to 80+ increase per iu, Otherwise it's expensive and It may be better to run strictly igf outside of the hgh benefits. Depends what you want your serum HGH to be. I would Just want mine to be fairly youthful.

Def hesitant on trying the orange tops now though... unfortunately. Never got bloods on my old/current lab hgh but I always felt wonderful and tired on just 1iu a day. (or so I think is 1iu)

I'm actually interested in IGF now because I'm going to cycle soon and increase my hgh dose for this purpose. So I am looking around.

It is bro science. Try not to buy into a lot of what you read on the forums and educate yourself with real data. Particularly your own data as we all respond a bit differently from the next guy.

I have labs posted here where I was administering a daily dose of 4iu. I pulled labs on the 13th day and my igf-1 was at 403. I’ve pulled about a dozen igf-1 labs over the years and have collected enough data on myself to know that the 403 that I scored with only 13 days of use is pretty accurate with what I would score at 1 month, 2 months, etc.

It’s always been said that two weeks is all that is needed for igf-1 to peak. First time reading that it takes a month.

It is bro science. Try not to buy into a lot of what you read on the forums and educate yourself with real data. Particularly your own data as we all respond a bit differently from the next guy.

I have labs posted here where I was administering a daily dose of 4iu. I pulled labs on the 13th day and my igf-1 was at 403. I’ve pulled about a dozen igf-1 labs over the years and have collected enough data on myself to know that the 403 that I scored with only 13 days of use is pretty accurate with what I would score at 1 month, 2 months, etc.

It’s always been said that two weeks is all that is needed for igf-1 to peak. First time reading that it takes a month.
Were you using the grays?

Were you using the grays?

Yes, but it was a few years ago so it was a much earlier batch.

I have pulled labs on his last 3-4 batches dating all the way back from when his 120 kits were actually black tops and my igf-1 tested similar on all of them.

How much do you guys pay for these HGH/IGF-1 blood tests?

If you’re just wanting to test your igf-1 it’s about $75. I typically check my thyroid as well. Believe the hgh serum test is about the same price ($70) but if you're running a reputable tested brand then don’t waste you money on the serum test.

If you’re just wanting to test your igf-1 it’s about $75. I typically check my thyroid as well. Believe the hgh serum test is about the same price ($70) but if you're running a reputable tested brand then don’t waste you money on the serum test.
I think I got the IGF test for $39 from marek health. Don't remember how much the serum was but I think combined was like $60 so 20 something for the serum from Marek

Yeah I would hope for at least 70 to 80+ increase per iu, Otherwise it's expensive and It may be better to run strictly igf outside of the hgh benefits. Depends what you want your serum HGH to be. I would Just want mine to be fairly youthful.

Def hesitant on trying the orange tops now though... unfortunately. Never got bloods on my old/current lab hgh but I always felt wonderful and tired on just 1iu a day. (or so I think is 1iu)

I'm actually interested in IGF now because I'm going to cycle soon and increase my hgh dose for this purpose. So I am looking around.
What part makes you hesitant about the orange tops? You don't think 345 after 3 weeks on 4iu is good? That's +85 per IU.
I was only on HGH for 4 weeks when I got the test with the first week at 2-3IU

What part makes you hesitant about the orange tops? You don't think 345 after 3 weeks on 4iu is good? That's +85 per IU.
I was only on HGH for 4 weeks when I got the test with the first week at 2-3IU
Unless your IGF qas 0 prior to starting, than I do think its a bit underwhelming, and yeah then it would be 85 per iu if your igf was
0... I dont know what 345 is from what your base igf was.

I think the orange tops are a great deal. But the tests are from 9 months ago and the Lab Rep for opti has ignored my questions twice if it's still the same HGH being sold now from 9 months ago. Most reps or Lab accounts always at least reply in the thread to questions about their product.

Unless your IGF qas 0 prior to starting, than I do think its a bit underwhelming, and yeah then it would be 85 per iu if your igf was

I think the orange tops are a great deal. But the tests are from 9 months ago and the Lab Rep for opti has ignored my questions twice if it's still the same HGH being sold now from 9 months ago. Most reps or Lab accounts always at least reply in the thread to questions about their product.
I understand what you mean now. I don't have baseline IGF numbers unfortunately.
I was thinking since I'm using a high dose all the igf was from the HGH I was taking since my body probably wasn't putting out much anymore but I see what you're saying. I did get a 43 on the gh serum test but next month when I get igf labs I'll post again.

Generally, your endogenous HGH gets suppressed with higher doses of IGF-1. So the baseline isnt that important unless you are using very low doses.

You can see that most people get 75-150 ng/mL per IU no matter what their baseline is.

Generally, your endogenous HGH gets suppressed with higher doses of IGF-1. So the baseline isnt that important unless you are using very low doses.

You can see that most people get 75-150 ng/mL per IU no matter what their baseline is.
Well In that sense then, the 85 points per IU seems good and makes sense. Would just be kind of odd if his IGF was around 150 naturally, which was my point. But I couldn't say. He is still outside normal range, so thats a plus. IGF is a new Subject for me. I don't see myself buying Increlex anytime soon, so high quality HGH seems to be the only way to bump those IGF numbers up.

That said, what's a good "on-cycle" number to go for, because the reference range is fairly high for IGF-1, and I am asking conservative numbers of IGF, not Olympia 10iu a day levels haha.

I am guessing around 400-450? The blood work I see is all over the place. Everyone says something different, I guess I am just trying to average out the numbers and shoot for that.

Well In that sense then, the 85 points per IU seems good and makes sense. Would just be kind of odd if his IGF was around 150 naturally, which was my point. But I couldn't say. He is still outside normal range, so thats a plus. IGF is a new Subject for me. I don't see myself buying Increlex anytime soon, so high quality HGH seems to be the only way to bump those IGF numbers up.

That said, what's a good "on-cycle" number to go for, because the reference range is fairly high for IGF-1, and I am asking conservative numbers of IGF, not Olympia 10iu a day levels haha.

I am guessing around 400-450? The blood work I see is all over the place. Everyone says something different, I guess I am just trying to average out the numbers and shoot for that.

Well, even on high dose HGH, if you are using trenbolone or cutting very hard, you may see very low relative IGF-1 levels, but you will still reap significant benefits from HGH.

Many but not all of the benefits of HGH are from it's increase of IGF-1 in the liver and cells (There is no "conversion" that occurs from HGH to IGF-1 contrary to popular belief). Generally, 3-5 IU daily or 5-10 IU MWF will benefit most guys/girls looking to use HGH without insulin.

Sponsors

Latest posts