MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Typical cunty reaction that is far too common today. Handle it like a man - don't go on a public forum to immediately "out" someone who you haven't even given a chance to respond.
Whatever man I don't know who pissed in your fucking Cheerios today. I was respectful laid out what happened and promptly updated how the source handled it. I'm good with how I handled it and would do the same again.
Like said I posted to see what others said because this is a first time happening to me. Either way I'm not going to go back and forth on this with you. You're more than entitled to your opinion, you just seem like an angry person.

Isn't the whole point of this thread feedback. I didn't shit talk or flame him. I just layed out what happened, what I thought may have been the reason why, but said I wasn't sure and would update when I heard back.

You sound like the idiot to me, read my 2 posts and if you think I was trying to blow him up your reading comprehension needs work.
Dude the first thing I did was come here and post an update as soon as opti got back to me.
I wasn't trying to crap on him or blow him up and made that clear in the first post, I even said I was reserving judgement. I was just laying out what happened, probably freaking out a little bit and trying to get feedback from you guys who've dealt with opti long term as it's only my second order.

If anything something like this makes him look better and gives others more of a reason to use him and for me to stick with him. It's easy to say a source or somethings great when everything's going good and there's no issues. Mistakes happen in life, it's how you deal with them when they popup and Opti so far has been exceptional.
You did nothing wrong, you were very respectful and let us know immediately he made it right. Don’t listen to the others

Mistakes happen. Especially when they are a big source. It’s how it’s handled that determines a sources worth.

I do agree that the the source should have been granted a few hours to respond before going public but am glad you did as it showed that Opti is still a stand up source that immediately rectified the situation. If there is a next time try having a little patience and see how it’s handled and then write a review.

There is a source on this forum that would have said, no soup for you. Especially since you went public and you would just have to deal with it.

Mistakes happen. Especially when they are a big source. It’s how it’s handled that determines a sources worth.

I do agree that the the source should have been granted a few hours to respond before going public but am glad you did as it showed that Opti is still a stand up source that immediately rectified the situation. If there is a next time try having a little patience and see how it’s handled and then write a review.

There is a source on this forum that would have said, no soup for you. Especially since you went public and you would just have to deal with it.
I can respect that and take that into consideration next time. It was the first time this happened to me w any sources and the purpose was to see what previous experiences have been with others when there was an issue. I probably could have kept some of the conjecture to myself and will in the future. This shits not exactly like Amazon so it was new territory for me.
I dont know what other source youre talking about but that's not someone I would want to do business with. The whole point of these threads is experiences and how things are handled, good or bad.

Listen, just give someone a chance to respond before trying to out them. Mistakes happen. Give people a chance first. If you dont get a response or conversely if the response was wonderful, then those two instances deserve a post.
Aren’t you happy to know the source messed up and corrected the mistake. Meso has always been an honest, anti-shill board. If anything the post boosted the source’s reputation

This is the last ill post on the matter but just wanted to give a conclusion. Opti got me covered, shipped out the missing IUs of GH and they arrived today. Everything's good and his service is excellent. Since I plan on staying on GH long term at least at a replacement dose I'm an Opti customer for life. Can't recommend him enough

This is the last ill post on the matter but just wanted to give a conclusion. Opti got me covered, shipped out the missing IUs of GH and they arrived today. Everything's good and his service is excellent. Since I plan on staying on GH long term at least at a replacement dose I'm an Opti customer for life. Can't recommend him enough
You notice any difference in water retention from other tops he has compared to the orange? I got the orange for the bargain, but first day on it and I feel the water in the joints. Used 3 kits of his blues and a lot of the greys, trying to find what I like most and what is most cost effective, you have any input

You notice any difference in water retention from other tops he has compared to the orange? I got the orange for the bargain, but first day on it and I feel the water in the joints. Used 3 kits of his blues and a lot of the greys, trying to find what I like most and what is most cost effective, you have any input
I havent tried anything but orange and won't try the grays till I'm out of orange tops. But water retention and joint pain hasn't been an issue for me on the oranges at 5iu a day. 1am/4pm for a month

For someone new to HGH, what exactly is the difference between Opti’s ‘Black top 120 IU’, and his ‘Optitropin 120 IU’

There’s a $20 price variance but the same IU per kit?

Thanks.

Been using my man’s orange tops with absolutely zero complaints. Outstanding product as always.

It’s posted on Opti’s site. Read the description of both products and you’ll find your answer.
This is the description on the site :

Blue Tops is a collaboration between Opti and a GMP certified facility to manufacture somatropin per required need and specifications.

Black Tops is a collaboration between Opti and a GMP certified facility to manufacture somatropin per required need and specifications.

Orange Tops is a collaboration between Opti and a GMP certified facility to manufacture somatropin per required need and specifications.

OptiTropin is the somatropin that put Opti on the map. These kits are manufactured in a licensed GMP facility that meets pharmacopeia standards.

Blue Tops is a collaboration between Opti and a GMP certified facility to manufacture somatropin per required need and specifications.

Black Tops is a collaboration between Opti and a GMP certified facility to manufacture somatropin per required need and specifications.

Orange Tops is a collaboration between Opti and a GMP certified facility to manufacture somatropin per required need and specifications.

OptiTropin is the somatropin that put Opti on the map. These kits are manufactured in a licensed GMP facility that meets pharmacopeia standards.
Is that all there is? Maybe there is lab results also..

I’m aware and I'll type it a bit slower this time... the answer of why one is more costly than the other is in the description.

Figured i'd make a comment in case anyone is wondering the same thing. Been running the black tops about four months 2 iu/day. I was always curious about the orange so I finally pulled the trigger. Same dose, it's been two weeks and I have zero side's.I know everyone reacts differently but that's my experience.