MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Fast shipping, ordered the name brand Optitropin. Reconstituted 2 vials with Farris Labs bac water.

First vial foamed excessively and has retained the foam with a soapy consistency for 3+ hours. Likely my own user error, allowing the vacuum to suck the bac water directly into the HGH solution.

I reconstituted a second vial to test- aiming at the sides of the vial. Reconstituted fine. Shot 1 IU of each to test.

So the foam subsided in the first vial, but the solution looked cloudy compared to the second vial. Observed closer, the compound seems to be somewhat crashed, and looks like vapor that's settled on the bottom. Think fog on a lake but in reverse. Shaking the vial reproduced the foam, but the compound did seem to dissolve back into the bac water, albeit just a tiny bit cloudy compared to the second vial I reconstituted.

Everything is okay with the second vial, so obviously this was my own mistake and not anything on Opti's part. I'm wondering if the first vial would be okay to continue to use, as well as how accurate dosing would be.

@Opti Do you have any input on this?

So the foam subsided in the first vial, but the solution looked cloudy compared to the second vial. Observed closer, the compound seems to be somewhat crashed, and looks like vapor that's settled on the bottom. Think fog on a lake but in reverse. Shaking the vial reproduced the foam, but the compound did seem to dissolve back into the bac water, albeit just a tiny bit cloudy compared to the second vial I reconstituted.

Everything is okay with the second vial, so obviously this was my own mistake and not anything on Opti's part. I'm wondering if the first vial would be okay to continue to use, as well as how accurate dosing would be.

@Opti Do you have any input on this?
Opti rarely logs in to post, so I suggest sending an email instead of waiting for a response here.

I'd like to see a pic of this vial after sitting unshaken. Post one up.

Opti rarely logs in to post, so I suggest sending an email instead of waiting for a response here.

I'd like to see a pic of this vial after sitting unshaken. Post one up.

Slightly shaken in the pic on the notepad

Attachments

• 20230913_204559 - Copy.jpg
    20230913_204559 - Copy.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 53
  • 20230913_204721 - Copy.jpg
    20230913_204721 - Copy.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 53
  • 20230913_204907 - Copy.jpg
    20230913_204907 - Copy.jpg
    747.1 KB · Views: 54
Slightly shaken in the pic on the notepad
Fast shipping, ordered the name brand Optitropin. Reconstituted 2 vials with Farris Labs bac water.

First vial foamed excessively and has retained the foam with a soapy consistency for 3+ hours. Likely my own user error, allowing the vacuum to suck the bac water directly into the HGH solution.

I reconstituted a second vial to test- aiming at the sides of the vial. Reconstituted fine. Shot 1 IU of each to test.
I'm not familiar with this Farris labs company and their bac water as I only use Hospira. And I don't know if it was caused due to the reason you stated. There was only 2 or 3 results searching this thread about cloudy hgh, so it's pretty rare. And one dude's story was sketchy.

I'd email opti, but in the meantime try another vial and let it run down the side like you did. I'd personally suggest switching to Hospira as I know nothing of the company you're using.

Wanted to throw this out here and see what you guys think. I noticed opti was low on orange tops, he had 13 kits left. I ordered 6 orange top kits pretty much paid a grand and was expecting 6 kits of 240iu each so 1440iu. Well I just received my package and got 6 gray top kits which are 120iu each so I ordered 1440iu and got 720iu - half.
Not sure if it was a mistake or because he ran out of orange tops. But if it was an out of stock issue I'm not very happy esp since no one reached out to tell me what was going on and then I could have made a decision.
I know the gray optitropins are supposed to be more pure/higher quality and cost more. But that doesn't matter to me I was very happy with the oranges, as it stands I got half the IU of gh I paid for. If I had known it was because of low stock I would have just waited for more orange tops to come in so I could get all the gh I wanted.
Im reserving judgement because i haven't heard back, the first thing I did was take a picture and send an email in to Opti. Hoping we can get this resolved.

Last edited:
Wanted to throw this out here and see what you guys think. I noticed opti was low on orange tops, he had 13 kits left. I ordered 6 orange top kits pretty much paid a grand and was expecting 6 kits of 240iu each so 1440iu. Well I just received my package and got 6 gray top kits which are 120iu each so I ordered 1440iu and got 720iu - half.
Not sure if it was a mistake or because he ran out of orange tops. But if it was an out of stock issue I'm not very happy esp since no one reached out to tell me what was going on and then I could have made a decision.
I know the gray optitropins are supposed to be more pure/higher quality and cost more. But that doesn't matter to me I was very happy with the oranges, as it stands I got half the IU of gh I paid for. If I had known it was because of low stock I would have just waited for more orange tops to come in so I could get all the gh I wanted.
Im reserving judgement because i haven't heard back, the first thing I did was take a picture and send an email in to Opti. Hoping we can get this resolved.
I would like to say that opti reached out and it's only been a couple hours and apologized and told me hell do right by me and offered a few different options. Mistakes happen, it's all in how you deal with them and so far I'm very pleased with his customer service.

I'm not familiar with this Farris labs company and their bac water as I only use Hospira. And I don't know if it was caused due to the reason you stated. There was only 2 or 3 results searching this thread about cloudy hgh, so it's pretty rare. And one dude's story was sketchy.

I'd email opti, but in the meantime try another vial and let it run down the side like you did. I'd personally suggest switching to Hospira as I know nothing of the company you're using.
It's Hospira, Farris is the source
I've had GH look like that and I used it as is (a little cloudy).
No problems or injection site reaction or anything like that.

@T&H @Opti
Thanks.

Opti's stuff is legit. Besides the fat loss I've noticed, I can't quite place what else it's doing-I feel good. Sense of wellbeing maybe? More energy, muscles feel tighter. Haven't really noticed any difference in my sleep yet.

I would just like to ask why are you airing something like a simple transactional error on a public forum? Man up and deal with it directly with the supplier. We dont need to hear about. Opti is legit. If you still dont know that go away and find another source.

I would just like to ask why are you airing something like a simple transactional error on a public forum? Man up and deal with it directly with the supplier. We dont need to hear about. Opti is legit. If you still dont know that go away and find another source.
Exactly and it was literally less than 1 hour that he didn’t hear from Opti… so he’s going to go try and blow up one of the long term most reliable sources. Typical idiot and makes himself look like an even bigger idiot lol

Exactly and it was literally less than 1 hour that he didn’t hear from Opti… so he’s going to go try and blow up one of the long term most reliable sources. Typical idiot and makes himself look like an even bigger idiot lol
I couldn’t disagree more. His post was well written honest. Nothing derogatory or negative about the source ( not that he’s not entitled to do so if he feels necessary) and shortly there after as most of us knew would happen he’s posting more feedback to his resolution. Rather see real reviews with merit then “another Td thx”
Hopefully he will share some anecdotal feedback on the greys now that he has a chance to try them.

Isn't the whole point of this thread feedback. I didn't shit talk or flame him. I just layed out what happened, what I thought may have been the reason why, but said I wasn't sure and would update when I heard back.
You sound like the idiot to me, read my 2 posts and if you think I was trying to blow him up your reading comprehension needs work.
Dude the first thing I did was come here and post an update as soon as opti got back to me.
I wasn't trying to crap on him or blow him up and made that clear in the first post, I even said I was reserving judgement. I was just laying out what happened, probably freaking out a little bit and trying to get feedback from you guys who've dealt with opti long term as it's only my second order.

If anything something like this makes him look better and gives others more of a reason to use him and for me to stick with him. It's easy to say a source or somethings great when everything's going good and there's no issues. Mistakes happen in life, it's how you deal with them when they popup and Opti so far has been exceptional.

Last edited:
Isn't the whole point of this thread feedback. I didn't shit talk or flame him. I just layed out what happened, what I thought may have been the reason why, but said I wasn't sure and would update when I heard back.

You sound like the idiot to me, read my 2 posts and if you think I was trying to blow him up your reading comprehension needs work.
Dude the first thing I did was come here and post an update as soon as opti got back to me.
I wasn't trying to crap on him or blow him up and made that clear in the first post, I even said I was reserving judgement. I was just laying out what happened, probably freaking out a little bit and trying to get feedback from you guys who've dealt with opti long term as it's only my second order.

If anything something like this makes him look better and gives others more of a reason to use him and for me to stick with him. It's easy to say a source or somethings great when everything's going good and there's no issues. Mistakes happen in life, it's how you deal with them when they popup and Opti so far has been exceptional.
The point is why didn't you give him a chance to come back to you before posting? What was the board going to do for you that Opti couldn't and wouldn't? You felt like whining like a bitch as soon as something bad happened and couldn't even give the man an opportunity to fix it before posting it on a public forum. Get your estrogen checked.

Typical cunty reaction that is far too common today. Handle it like a man - don't go on a public forum to immediately "out" someone who you haven't even given a chance to respond.

You’re fine bro. Trust me others want to here if a source sent someone the wrong package and how they handled it. Such a joke call someone a cunty idiot for posting a real review.

Listen, just give someone a chance to respond before trying to out them. Mistakes happen. Give people a chance first. If you dont get a response or conversely if the response was wonderful, then those two instances deserve a post.

Absolutely mistakes happen and opti is one of the best. Now if someone else gets a package and it has the wrong product they can rest assure or at least feel comfortable knowing opti should make it right. Just as the op may have jumped to conclusions. Even tho I don’t think he did i think he was very respectful and level headed. As opposed to screaming opti is a cunty idiot. Lol. Now that may have been a little out of line. I’m moving on but this members have every right to post this feedback here and should not be slammed for it.

Absolutely mistakes happen and opti is one of the best. Now if someone else gets a package and it has the wrong product they can rest assure or at least feel comfortable knowing opti should make it right. Just as the op may have jumped to conclusions. Even tho I don’t think he did i think he was very respectful and level headed. As opposed to screaming opti is a cunty idiot. Lol. Now that may have been a little out of line. I’m moving on but this members have every right to post this feedback here and should not be slammed for it.