MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Is that all there is? Maybe there is lab results also..
There’s more IUs in the grey tops kits. That’s why they’re more expensive. Per IU, unless I did the math wrong, the black tops are the most expensive and that’s because they are the highest purity. Barely.

There’s more IUs in the grey tops kits. That’s why they’re more expensive. Per IU, unless I did the math wrong, the black tops are the most expensive and that’s because they are the highest purity. Barely.
I think you did the math wrong...Or maybe I did the math wrong...Both kits are listed as 120IU

The grey tops(96%) are 130$/120IU that's 1.08$/IU
The black tops(97%) are 110$/120IU that's 0.91$/IU

So the black tops are cheaper per IU despite being slightly higher purity?

It's really not that hard to search Opti's posts on this.

The short version: The greys (Optitropin) are Opti's original source and are purported to be made in a licensed GMP facility. These have a years-long track record of testing and consistent quality. They are Opti's name brand.
The blacks/oranges/etc are a newer source Opti has been trying out, purported to be GMP, (not the same as "iicensed GMP"), and are thus currently being sold at a discount, regardless of testing.

Make sense?

Last edited:
Now that that has been explained, I have a question for anyone who has purchased blacks recently:

Has anyone noticed the powder taking longer to dissolve than normal? I've been using blacks since they came out with great success. Normally, the puck begins to dissolve immediately upon contact with my bac water (hospira). This latest batch I purchased recently, the puck just sits there in the water for a minute before slowly dissolving.

Note: I am NOT suggesting there is anything wrong with them or that this is indicative of any issues whatsoever. Could just be a change in excipients/bulking-agents?

I'm merely curious if anyone else has experienced this.

I think you did the math wrong...Or maybe I did the math wrong...Both kits are listed as 120IU

The grey tops(96%) are 130$/120IU that's 1.08$/IU
The black tops(97%) are 110$/120IU that's 0.91$/IU

So the black tops are cheaper per IU despite being slightly higher purity?
Look at the testing. There’s more mgs of GH in the grey tops. Convert mgs to iu and you’ll see there’s approximately 140iu in the grey tops vs 120iu in the black tops.

Opti doesn’t sell oils or tablets, he sells GH.
I'm curious where this guy saw something to say this.

Btw, opti did mention to me in the past he was considering offering tabs and possibly oils. But his site doesn't show either. And I know he would make a post well before selling on the site.

Now that that has been explained, I have a question for anyone who has purchased blacks recently:

Has anyone noticed the powder taking longer to dissolve than normal? I've been using blacks since they came out with great success. Normally, the puck begins to dissolve immediately upon contact with my bac water (hospira). This latest batch I purchased recently, the puck just sits there in the water for a minute before slowly dissolving.

Note: I am NOT suggesting there is anything wrong with them or that this is indicative of any issues whatsoever. Could just be a change in excipients/bulking-agents?

I'm merely curious if anyone else has experienced this.
Just noticed that today, did yours fully dissolve ? It’s like a thicker puck powder, what is the reason is there something different ?

For what it's worth, pharma GH (such as Omnitrope) takes a couple of minutes to fully dissolve, even when gently rolling the vial between the fingers.

Just noticed that today, did yours fully dissolve ? It’s like a thicker puck powder, what is the reason is there something different ?
It eventually does fully disolve; just takes an extra minute. Every other GH product I've ever used has dissolved almost immediately. The most logical guess is that the excipient has been changed or altered in some way. This may be a completely innocuous change; I'm merely curious as to why an unannounced change took place. Perhaps @Opti can shed some light?

For what it's worth, pharma GH (such as Omnitrope) takes a couple of minutes to fully dissolve, even when gently rolling the vial between the fingers.
Thank you for sharing. I've never used any pharma. Is this true of other brands besides Omnitrope in your experience?

It eventually does fully disolve; just takes an extra minute. Every other GH product I've ever used has dissolved almost immediately. The most logical guess is that the excipient has been changed or altered in some way. This may be a completely innocuous change; I'm merely curious as to why an unannounced change took place. Perhaps @Opti can shed some light?

Thank you for sharing. I've never used any pharma. Is this true of other brands besides Omnitrope in your experience?
I've only used Omnitrope pharma. I wouldnt worry about this topic as long as it dissolves, frankly

You did nothing wrong, you were very respectful and let us know immediately he made it right. Don’t listen to the others
I'm a nobody on this board, I don't post much which makes me a " Newbie" lol you did nothing wrong like MiloQuinn69 stated. Did you jump the gun a tad? Probably but I have been their in your position before( not with Opti) but you were respectful which goes a long way in my book and you posted when things were correct/ taken care of. 2 points here from a retired businessman BOTH parties communicated and things got resolved. Like you stated this makes Opti look even more credible. Props to both parties from a "Newbie"

Figured i'd make a comment in case anyone is wondering the same thing. Been running the black tops about four months 2 iu/day. I was always curious about the orange so I finally pulled the trigger. Same dose, it's been two weeks and I have zero side's.I know everyone reacts differently but that's my experience.
I'm looking to do exactly what your doing in the near future. In your opinion if they are the same price which do you prefer? I don't know the price of either. Thanks