MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

They have replied to you? Maybe mine went to spam, I could try emailing again.
They replied almost immediately. Point being, I’m sure your payment went through. But yeah, try them again. You could try messaging them on here too. Click their name, start conversation, Ect.

Fellas, give it a week and if your pack hasn’t arrived then you message a source. This is common practice with any source. No reason to message a source within 3 days of your order asking them to check on it. A sources whole reason for having a website is to get away from emails. Set up informed delivery and you’ll know when it will arrive once it’s shipped.

Fellas, give it a week and if your pack hasn’t arrived then you message a source. This is common practice with any source. No reason to message a source within 3 days of your order asking them to check on it. A sources whole reason for having a website is to get away from emails. Set up informed delivery and you’ll know when it will arrive once it’s shipped.
It wasn’t about the order itself, my brother. The payment web page wasn’t confirming that my payment (or this other gentleman above) had gone through. There’s the timer saying “you have 100 minutes to send your BTC payment to…”. Normally, once payment is sent, the web page says “payment confirmed” in a few minutes. But this time, the timer ran out, turned red, said “invoice expiring soon”. I had to reach out to confirm that I hadn’t sent money to the wrong destination. They responded promptly confirming that my payment had, in fact, touched down to the correct wallet. Outstanding customer service.

It wasn’t about the order itself, my brother. The payment web page wasn’t confirming that my payment (or this other gentleman above) had gone through. There’s the timer saying “you have 100 minutes to send your BTC payment to…”. Normally, once payment is sent, the web page says “payment confirmed” in a few minutes. But this time, the timer ran out, turned red, said “invoice expiring soon”. I had to reach out to confirm that I hadn’t sent money to the wrong destination. They responded promptly confirming that my payment had, in fact, touched down to the correct wallet. Outstanding customer service.

No… Op said he is watching his order status like a hawk and has been watching it for 3 days. Your reply was to message him. Then when he said he did you told him to message him again. You guys just need to have a little patience. Place your order and sit back and it will come within a week. If packs are taking longer to land or there are any concern then you’ll read about it here.

Never once was anything you just mentioned stated. No one mentioned a timer running out. You both just stated your order status hasn’t changed so you started blowing him up and telling others to do the same. After you immediately reached out to Opti he told you not to worry that the status hasn’t changed and he confirmed your order so you know there is no issue with the status not changing on the site.

No… Op said he is watching his order status like a hawk and has been watching it for 3 days. Your reply was to message him. Then when he said he did you told him to message him again. You guys just need to have a little patience. Place your order and sit back and it will come within a week. If packs are taking longer to land or there are any concern then you’ll read about it here.

Never once was anything you just mentioned stated. No one mentioned a timer running out. You both just stated your order status hasn’t changed so you started blowing him up and telling others to do the same. After you immediately reached out to Opti he told you not to worry that the status hasn’t changed and he confirmed your order.
It was about processing, i e the order just being accepted all good (payment), nothing about shipping. Opti has replied though.

Never once was anything you just mentioned stated. No one mentioned a timer running out. You both just stated your order status hasn’t changed so you started blowing him up and telling others to do the same. After you immediately reached out to Opti he told you not to worry that the status hasn’t changed and he confirmed your order so you know there is no issue with the status not changing on the site.
My bad then, man. That’s what I experienced. That’s what I thought dude was talking about. I think what we have here is 3 way misunderstanding. Either way, I’m not trying to perpetuate an argument. It was my fault. I apologize. Patience is key. Thank you for your Fred back.

Is Opti still active here or just email now? Ive asked about the orange tops and old testing but no answer weeks back.

He’s around but doesn’t interact much unless needed to. My understanding is there is a new batch of orange tops stocked but Opti is waiting on testing results before making them available.

He’s around but doesn’t interact much unless needed to. My understanding is there is a new batch of orange tops stocked but Opti is waiting on testing results before making them available.

Just placed an order a few days ago and asked a question via email. Fast reply to the email and order went through promptly. Will update but I'm expecting a smooth transaction.

@BrockSamson42

Blacks are slightly higher purity and slightly more expensive per IU
Brother I have never ran GH in a cycle in my life. I'm 56 and currently take HRT of 200 mgs every 15 days. Lol it's not a lot but my oncologist won't let me bump it up. So, my question, if you were in my shoes what would you recommend? BTW love your handle. You should make t-shirts with PrimoOverTren on the front and the chemical aspects that make the drug. Thanks stay strong

Ya go to the lab tests and convert the MG to IU. Blacks are about 120IU per kit and greys are about 140IU per kit. Then once ya do the math you’ll see that the greys are slightly cheaper per IU. Which would make sense because they are slightly lower in purity.
Very well said and easy to understand and I'm no genius. Good post stay strong

Brother I have never ran GH in a cycle in my life. I'm 56 and currently take HRT of 200 mgs every 15 days. Lol it's not a lot but my oncologist won't let me bump it up. So, my question, if you were in my shoes what would you recommend? BTW love your handle. You should make t-shirts with PrimoOverTren on the front and the chemical aspects that make the drug. Thanks stay strong
What would I recommend in regards to what? Test dose? Hgh use? Both would depend on your goals and health level

What would I recommend in regards to what? Test dose? Hgh use? Both would depend on your goals and health level
In Regards to GH use. I was thinking of 2IUs a day. My cancer is 3+years to the good side. I'm an ex D1 wrestler so I respond very quickly to training. My diet is on point and I should mention that I'm not going to be using insulin. Thanks for your response.

In Regards to GH use. I was thinking of 2IUs a day. My cancer is 3+years to the good side. I'm an ex D1 wrestler so I respond very quickly to training. My diet is on point and I should mention that I'm not going to be using insulin. Thanks for your response.

Dude. Forget HGH. Go find another doctor who who’ll let you take test Atleast once a week. That will make way more difference than 2iu of growth.