MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Package arrived, 6 day processing and shipment time.

am I correct that 7 vials of grey tops, 140 IU is 8.8 months at 4iu daily after working up to that dose?
does anyone know with it being 140iu what that changes for the bacteriostatic water ml to put in? would it just be 1.4ml if 120iu is 1.2ml?

Yes, 7 vials will last you around 8 months with 4iu daily and use 1.4ml instead of 1.2ml so 0.1ml will equal 1iu for easy measuring.
7 vials or 7 kits?

-Lights Cigarette in dimly lit room. Wooden floorboards, camera pans outside, sees a barren Mesa, wind blows sand and dust in the distance, background music of a single blues guiktar plays as our character walks across the shack over wooden floorboards, sits down, whips out a harmonica. And all goes silent. He starts playing the harmonica, the tension relaxes, the blues guitar picks back up .

Myself ^^^ waiting for Orange Tops

-Lights Cigarette in dimly lit room. Wooden floorboards, camera pans outside, sees a barren Mesa, wind blows sand and dust in the distance, background music of a single blues guiktar plays as our character walks across the shack over wooden floorboards, sits down, whips out a harmonica. And all goes silent. He starts playing the harmonica, the tension relaxes, the blues guitar picks back up .

Myself ^^^ waiting for Orange Tops
Watch them sell out again, immediately after they go back up.

To the members above, thank you for your feedback & sharing your experience. Enjoy!

I agree @malfeasance, as in the past I will continue to test every new batch of Black Tops as I have with the OptiTropin. Only time and HPLC reports will show the consistency of these kits.

Thank you for sharing your blood-work with us. Please contact me at your convenience.

Appreciate the kind words. Once the site is completely finished I will post here on Meso.

Meso, I have gotten a few emails regarding the Orange Tops so I will take the opportunity to mention that they are available for immediate shipping. As previously mentioned due to the purity % they are being offered at $100/kit - 200iu.

View attachment 172903
Ordered grey top 4 days ago. No tracking number, no answer to my email, no answer to the website. What happened to the fast delivery and Comunication?

Ordered grey top 4 days ago. No tracking number, no answer to my email, no answer to the website. What happened to the fast delivery and Comunication?

Is this for real? So it hasn’t even been 3 business days since you’ve ordered and you’re complaining it hasn’t arrived yet?

You won’t find many domestic sources who provide tracking as it’s an unnecessary security risk. Get set up with informed delivery

Why would he respond to your annoying emails of where your pack is after 2? The whole reason he has a website is to limit communication unless there is a real issue. If your pack hasn’t arrived in a weeks time then you contact a source.

Is this for real? So it hasn’t even been 3 business days since you’ve ordered and you’re complaining it hasn’t arrived yet?

You won’t find many domestic sources who provide tracking as it’s an unnecessary security risk. Get set up with informed delivery

Why would he respond to your annoying emails of where your pack is after 2? The whole reason he has a website is to limit communication unless there is a real issue. If your pack hasn’t arrived in a weeks time then you contact a source.
I haven’t complained. I wonder why I haven’t received tracking number and why the seller doesn’t answer my email. When other guys receive the package in 4 days and said he’s very responsive.

I haven’t complained. I wonder why I haven’t received tracking number and why the seller doesn’t answer my email. When other guys receive the package in 4 days and said he’s very responsive.
Last guy to mention times immediately above said 6 days for him. Just relax and wait a bit.

Like B Ware says above, tracking is definitely a security risk, as is checking tracking.

Oh... shit. I didn't think of that.

Security risk on both ends? Still with Brave and VPN?
I do not pretend to be an IT security expert, so as to advise you about Brave and VPN, but what I can say is that checking tracking is watched, it makes a record, and it IS used as evidence of participation in buying or selling.

If you think you have some technological way around that, great, but I am not so up on the cutting edge of technology for evading the federal government.

A lower tech method is not to check tracking.

Hey opti, you got any more of them orange tops and HCG?
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

I do not pretend to be an IT security expert, so as to advise you about Brave and VPN, but what I can say is that checking tracking is watched, it makes a record, and it IS used as evidence of participation in buying or selling.

If you think you have some technological way around that, great, but I am not so up on the cutting edge of technology for evading the federal government.

A lower tech method is not to check tracking.
I’ve never seen it proved that checking tracking led to an arrest beyond a guy who ordered meth under a fake name and then claimed he didn’t know what the package was got himself screwed when the police saw his ip looking up the tracking. “Why were you tracking a package if it’s not meant for you?” Is how they got him.

People must check tracking ten zillion times a day for all sorts of items across the billion+ items usps moves each day. My gf must have tracked her new dress like 5000 times in the 3 days it took to come. I have a very very hard time believing repeatedly checking tracking leads to anything at all. If the meth guy had been using a vpn to check (or not connected tracking to his phone#) he probably would have gotten away with it too. I personally think this “tracking is a risk” idea is super overblown.

I’m sure it’s coming but ordered a week ago, nothing on informed delivery yet. Got the order/payment received emails so not worried just fyi for anybody wondering about t/a times.

I’m sure it’s coming but ordered a week ago, nothing on informed delivery yet. Got the order/payment received emails so not worried just fyi for anybody wondering about t/a times.
If you ordered a week ago as in 7 days ago and still nothing on informed delivery, then I'd Email your order number over and ask. He always ships within 7 days and informed delivery would alert you the minute the label is created.