MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Dude. Forget HGH. Go find another doctor who who’ll let you take test Atleast once a week. That will make way more difference than 2iu of growth.
I had prostrate cancer and if I push test past 500mgs a month my PSA levels rise. I'm taking 200mgs of test every 15 days. Trust me if I could take more I would.

I had prostrate cancer and if I push test past 500mgs a month my PSA levels rise. I'm taking 200mgs of test every 15 days. Trust me if I could take more I would.

Never said more test, just more frequency. One shot every 15 days is a pretty rough “protocol”. 100mg once a week would probably serve you better than 200mg once every 15 days.

He’s saying take the 200 mgs a week but inject 100 mgs on Monday and 100 mgs on Thursday. Or if it’s too much drop it to 75mgs Monday and 75 mgs Thursday. Your doctor is literally fucking you up with 200 a shot every 15 days !!

I agree with them. Get your test dose to once a week at least instead of once every 15 days. And 2iu is a replacement dose which could benefit someone in the mid to late 50s. I might try 2-3iu a day if I were you. Pretty sure Sylvester Stallone says everyone should take a little hgh lmao

I agree with them. Get your test dose to once a week at least instead of once every 15 days. And 2iu is a replacement dose which could benefit someone in the mid to late 50s. I might try 2-3iu a day if I were you. Pretty sure Sylvester Stallone says everyone should take a little hgh lmao
Yes after reading all the posts I'm definitely switching it to 100 mgs a week. In 56 so I'm going to do 2 ius of GH. Thanks bto

Yes after reading all the posts I'm definitely switching it to 100 mgs a week. In 56 so I'm going to do 2 ius of GH. Thanks bto

When my doc first recommended putting me on trt I expressed the concerns I had with my family’s history of prostate cancer. I was given a bunch of literature showing that steady testosterone levels promote a healthy prostrate. I would definitely be concerned with the protocol your doc currently has you on as your levels are all over the place. That is not healthy for a number of reasons.

Also, me personally, I would be concerned about administering hgh after having had cancer. 2iu seems ideal if it’s something you are set on continuing.

Glad to hear you “had” prostrate cancer and are in remission. The main reason I use a doc for my trt is because I care and am concerned about my future health and like to pull labs with my doc every 6 months to check health markers. Your doc sounds uneducated but it’s great you are using a medical professional with your past diagnosis as you can stay on top of catching anything that might develop early.

Package arrived, 6 day processing and shipment time.

am I correct that 7 vials of grey tops, 140 IU is 8.8 months at 4iu daily after working up to that dose?
does anyone know with it being 140iu what that changes for the bacteriostatic water ml to put in? would it just be 1.4ml if 120iu is 1.2ml?

Package arrived, 6 day processing and shipment time.

am I correct that 7 vials of grey tops, 140 IU is 8.8 months at 4iu daily after working up to that dose?
does anyone know with it being 140iu what that changes for the bacteriostatic water ml to put in? would it just be 1.4ml if 120iu is 1.2ml?
Yes, 7 vials will last you around 8 months with 4iu daily and use 1.4ml instead of 1.2ml so 0.1ml will equal 1iu for easy measuring.

Ok guys please help. I swear I’m not being lazy. I’m working 12 hour days and I have kids all over me when I get home. Thats a good thing I suppose.

i see his introductory prices and statements that items have been added to the site. Where is a price list so I can see what is offered before I read another 20 pages of product reviews?

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Ok guys please help. I swear I’m not being lazy. I’m working 12 hour days and I have kids all over me when I get home. Thats a good thing I suppose.

i see his introductory prices and statements that items have been added to the site. Where is a price list so I can see what is offered before I read another 20 pages of product reviews?

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

It's all via his website now brother: Opti Store – HGH

I'm only spoon feeding because the dude has a bunch of kids and I get the crazy hours/

Hello Meso Members, some of you may know me, other's not. I've been around for quite sometime, from the days of finafreak, einstein 1905, graybass, Phreezer, TheSpectre and many other knowledgeable members.

Hello Opti.

Hope all is well with you and yours!

I've inquired on here as well several pages back, no response. Perhaps try sending an email.
All he said was they’re waiting on @janoshik - sooo
Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU